Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Meet The Staff!
Hello XWF Universe.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-02-2019, 09:49 AM

Theo Pryce here. Former IC member of The Kings and now 1 of the 3 IC Owners of the fed. OOC Vinnie Lane is still the Head Hoss in Charge.

I prefer to do most of my GM work behind the scenes, I.E. not getting really involved on the shows or storylines but sometimes people come to me with great ideas on what they would like to do and how they want to incorporate Theo into those ideas. Most often times I say no, so if I say no to you please don't take it personal. I just prefer that the shows/results/storylines are focused on the activer wrestlers that are doing the work and not my character. Theo had his day and it has long since passed.

OOC wise I work with the GM's and the rest of the Ownership Group to help move the fed foward in it's day to day operations. I will slide in to run a show or PPV if the GM's need time off for any reason. For those unaware I have GM'd in the past as characters such as Ozymandias and Darius Xavier so this is not my first rodeo so to speak.

I am probably the GM who does the most judging and that is simply because I really enjoy doing it and because I am not usually running shows or match writing I have the time to read all the roleplays you all write. Which means if you want some feedback on your work or want to just discuss your characters with me please reach out to me via PM or Discord. But please know that if you ask me for feedback on your work I will not give you said feedback until the current roleplay cycle is over. I do that simply because I don't want to give feedback to one participant in a match without giving it to the other. To me that seems unfair.

Those that have known me and worked with me know that I am always going to be honest with you. I will tell you what you need to hear but maybe don't want to hear. Sometimes that comes off as rude or brash and I promise I don't mean it that way, I just find little value in being dishonest for the sake of sparing feelings. If you come to me for feedback or help I am happy to give it you but it does you no good and wastes my time if I don't give you honest feedback. I will be open and honest and fair with everyone. Otherwise what's the point?

If you have any questions or concerns or just want to chat feel free to reach out to me.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Atticus Gold (09-02-2019), Barney Green (09-02-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-02-2019), Steve Jason (09-02-2019)