Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Day At The Zoo, What Could Possibly Go Wrong? - Milwaukee Still Sucks
Kristen Silver Offline
The Most Important Person In The World

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-07-2013, 08:29 AM Heart  A Day At The Zoo, What Could Possibly Go Wrong? - Milwaukee Still Sucks -->

MILWAUKEE CANT BE THAT BAD

CAN IT?

We fade in once again to see the sun shining brightly in the sky, this time over the beautiful sight of Milwaukee's County Zoo. Random folks can be seen roaming along with their friends and family enjoying the beautiful sights of one of Milwaukee's greatest attractions. It doesn't take long before the beautiful scenario is brought to a screeching halt though.

"ERIN!!! HELP ME!"

Erin Williams, the assistant of Kristen Silver, can be seen quickly rushing along, drink in hand with a worried look on her face.

Erin: What now, Kristen?

Standing in full view is Kristen, her hands pulled up into her body as she looks on with an expression of fear on her face.

Kristen: It tried to eat me!

Just a mere matter of feet away sits the most harmless and rather beautiful sea lion, sitting besides the water paying no attention what so ever to Kristen. Erin can't help but shed a slight smile as she shakes her head, moving in closer towards the animal with no fear what so ever, while Kristen still keeps her distance, pulling strange expressions towards the oblivious sea lion.

Erin: It's beautiful.

Kristen: Be careful. I saw my life flash before my eyes!

Erin begins to pull a camera in front of her view as she shakes her head over the comments from Kristen. Choosing to ignore them rather than respond, Erin takes a snap of the animal.

[Image: acmVGOKp.jpg]

Taking a look at the picture on the camera, Erin moves away with a smile on her face as she returns back to the side of Kristen. With Erin's eyes firmly locked on the camera, Kristen snatches the drink from her other hand and turns her back before continuing her walk along the path.

Erin: Thanks for the drink Erin. You're welcome, Kristen.

The assistant of Kristen begins to talk away to herself while shaking her head once again at the impoliteness of Kristen. Rather than dwell over it, Erin once again finds herself playing catch up as she quickly scoots along in pursuit of Kristen. Both come to a screeching halt as Kristen suddenly stops and turns to Erin with a smile on her face.

Kristen: Take a picture of me!

Kristen begins to sip away on her drink as she stares maniacally into the camera.

[Image: acpWJTAr.jpg]

The two once again begin to stroll along the pathway with the sun still shining brightly down on the two.

Erin: You do know you're supposed to be competing tomorrow, right?

Kristen rolls her eyes back and fourth as she huffs and puffs.

Kristen: I've told you enough times Erin, just relax. There's no woman I fear.

Erin: You do realise you're facing a man, right?

Seeming to completely ignore the words of Erin, Kristen's eyes light up.

Kristen: LOOK! Candy floss!

Just across the walkway sits a small confectionary stand. Kristen stares at Erin for a few seconds, before finally her assistant looks back.

Erin: I'll just go and get you some, right?

The assistant of Kristen fires back with a sarky tone as she turns her back on Kristen and begins to make her way over to the stand. She's greeted by a smile from the lady behind the stand, the two exchanging words. The peaceful scenery is once again broken at that very moment.

Kristen: HELP!

Kristen let's out a screeching shout for help, the lady behind the stand looking down at Erin.

Confectionary Worker: I think your friend needs a little help over there.

Erin: I've no clue who she is, I'm here alone.

Erin replies to the woman with a look of embarrassment on her face, which is only worsened by Kristen beginning to shout her name.

Kristen: ERIN!

Erin now turns around to see Kristen standing there, her entire drink spilt down her top, a green mess everywhere. Erin buries her forehead into her hand, giving off a facepalm as she shakes her head back and forth.

Erin: Will you just excuse me for a moment?

The lady behind the stall gives a slight nod as if to say yes. Erin begins to make her way over to Kristen, a look of embarrassment on her face as passers by begin to stare at the two.

Erin: What the hell happened?

Kristen: I just realised something. Franklin Fresh isn't a woman. IT'S A MAN!

Erin: Really? Whatever gave you that idea?

Kristen's assistant replies with another sarcastic reply, struggling to believe what she's hearing just moments after telling Kristen exactly what she's now repeating to her assistant.

Kristen: Common sense Erin. I mean seriously, what mother would call their daughter Franklin? I mean honestly, it's your job to know this stuff! You've almost let me be eaten alive today and now you're making me do your job for you!

Erin: Wha---just---lord help me!

Erin stutters her words back and forth, not even knowing what to say in reply to what she'd just heard.

Confectionary Worker: Excuse me.

Erin turns her back on Kristen, making her way back to the stand and proceeding to take the candy floss from the lady behind the stall, the two exchanging a smile, Erin's a rather embarrassed one at that. We finally begin to fade out as Kristen takes a handful of the candy floss, scoffing it into her mouth as the two begin to wipe away at the mess dripping from her top.

OKAY

MIULWALKEE STILL SUCKS

♥♥♥
♥♥
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kristen Silver's post:
Wallace Witasick (05-07-2013)