Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 03:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Magna Carta
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-30-2015, 02:16 AM

Transcript Said:"Syndi, I know you're there, you're always around your phone, even if I'm the one calling you."

"Look, I know we've had our struggles in the past and we're still at odds, but I want to patch things up between us."

"You know how brother and sister relationships work, right?"

"How about you and I spend the day playing paintball? I know how much you used to love playing paintball?"

"Anyways, call me back when you get this message, alright?"

"See ya soon, sis."

In an open paintball field somewhere in the Baltimore area, we see large and small men with some women strewn in between wearing camouflage uniforms wielding paintball guns. They are mingling among themselves about trivial things, like how yesterday was for them, what they had for dinner last night, and if they're up for drinks after the shootout to come. Everyone looks like they're about to have a great time shooting paintballs at each other. Everyone, that is, except for the Aerial Knight, who seems to be looking around for his sister, who apparently hasn't showed up for him yet. The game starts in ten minutes, even if all the players show up or not. Johnathan, showing clear signs of impatience, begins to tap his foot and looks at his imaginary watch. He's starting to wonder if his sister stood him up and left him as bullet fodder for all the other players.

Johnathan lets out an audible groan of annoyance, but the other shooters pay no mind to him.

"I hope she gets here soon," he thinks to himself. "Otherwise I'll have to say that Cambot is my companion. Hell, the damn thing doesn't even have arms! How in the flying fuck can shoot a gun?"

Just as the nonsensical thought comes to a close, he sees his sister walking towards him out of the corner of his eye. She doesn't look very happy at all; in fact, she looks quite down. Nevertheless, Johnathan looks quite pleased to see her and approaches her with a friendly hug. It ends up becoming really awkward when his sister doesn't hug back. Johnathan lets go and looks at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You alright there, Syndi? You look kind of pale."

She rubs her cheek, feeling if there were any spots on her face the makeup wasn't concealing.

"I've spent a good while in front of the mirror trying to conceal my skin, and you end up noticing it right off the bat."

"Well, that's just the magic of being your sibling, I guess. Being able to notice all the little things the cameras and the Cambots tend to miss."

Johnathan and his sister look over at the flying camera.

"Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Battery strength."

BATTERY AT 95%.

"Okay, so I did charge it."

"Do you have to bring that thing with you? I thought you just wanted to play a quick round of paintball with our old team."

Johnathan sighs, knowing that is exactly what he said and did not mention that the Cambot would be with him at all in their outing.

"It's part of my contract, sis. I have to record something for my promos or else I'll get another deduction on my paycheck. I know all of you have been struggling recently, so I thought I could make a little suggestion to MacClay to give me, TJ, and Xavier a shot at the champion's bonus a bit earlier than expected."

Syndi scoffs.

"That's selfishly sweet of you, but you didn't have to do that. I'm already working two jobs that pay off the rent and other bills-"

"Wait, you're working two jobs? All just to support mom and dad?"

"Well, yeah, I did. Your paycheck was in currency that can't convert to American dollars and is the equivalent of fire fuel."

"Fuck, I knew X-Bux were worthless."

"Look, just don't worry about it, okay? I need some time to myself, and if my boss doesn't like it, tough luck, She'll have to deal with it while I'm not suffering from exhaustion."

Before Johnathan can respond, the alarm goes off, signaling the start of the game. Everyone, except for Johnathan and Syndi, who are still standing there looking at each other. Johnathan lifts the gun and shoots it straight at the floor, showing his sister just what color team he's on. The paint splatter is orange. Syndi then does the same, showing the Cambot and her brother she's on the green team. A mischievous smile rises across her face as Johnathan starts to back away from her. She lets out a war cry, Making Johnathan grab the Cambot and run into the field, attempting to dodge the stray paintballs being fired his direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We fade back in on Johnathan swiftly moving from cover to cover, shooting blindly from time to time to ward off the green team's shooters, including his own sister. None of his bullets hit the other team and vice versa. A couple of screams can be heard farther in the distance, either triumphant ones or anguished ones. He peeks his head over his hiding spot to see just how many people are left in the game. It turns out that there are only two teammates on both teams, and neither of the green team members seem to notice the idiot poking his head out of cover. Instinctively, Johnathan lowers his head and devises a strategy to take out both members of the opposition.

"What if...," he starts to himself, "...what if I sneak around behind them using every single barrel to my advantage. I'm not Bravo for nothing, after all."

Slowly, he maneuvers his way around the many obstacles and barricades set up on the field, getting closer to the green team with every tumble and dive. After a few more dives, he finds himself not too far from the opposing team. Shots are fired at the only other member of the orange team, hitting him on his chest and helmet. After his now former teammate falls over, hurt from all of the paintballs that were shot at him, Johnathan rushes in and shoots one of the green team members in the arm, making him drop down to the floor, clutching it. Johnathan drops as soon as the man he shot does, leaving his sister, somehow the only other member on the team that hasn't been shot yet, clueless.

She tiptoes over to the direction her teammate was last seen and heard, making sure not to alarm the shooter to her location. Much to her luck, she steps on a twig, emitting a loud 'CRACK!' This alerts Johnathan, causing him to look up and take aim at his sister. She panics and pulls the trigger, spreading about five paintballs in random directions. One of them hits a barrel. Two others hit people that are already out, much to the annoyance of others. The other two hit Johnathan square in the face, knocking him over just as he pulls the trigger, causing three paintballs to fly somewhere. Two hit some poor bastards car, denting it while giving it a very lazy looking paint job. The other one hits his sister in the chest, knocking her flat on her back. What's even more impressive than random chance is how the Cambot somehow managed to avoid getting shot this entire game.

After a little bit, Johnathan walks towards his sister and offers to help her back on her own two feet, which she takes without hesitation.

"You alright, sis?"

She nods in agreement.

"Cool. Want to go to Dairy Queen and talk about what happened while I was away?"

Once again, she nods. He smiles and pats her on the shoulder as they walk off the field. The Cambot follows them as the scene fades to something else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Out of all the people I expected to fight in my career, I never thought I'd get the opportunity to fight the Three Kings. You should know who they are by now, and if you don't, there's no consequence for doing so. If you want a basic understanding of them, Pryce, Samuels, and Madison each were former kings of the ring, much like Doctor D'Ville is now. However, as great as you think the Doctor might be, those three men have accomplished more than anyone could ever dream about. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to fight all three of them in the ring at the same time; it's an even slimmer opportunity to be able to dethrone all of them. However, I believe that the Underground, or the Oligarchy, if you want to be fancy with your words, can get the job done, no matter what everyone else might have to say."

"Captain Obvious might say that this match is going to be tough for everyone involved, to which we'd respond with, 'No shit, Sherlock?' The kings want to keep their gold before they end up selling it for a fancy night at the fucking Prime Rib, much like we want to take it from them in order to even consider Outback! Of course, it's not all about the money, even though all of the Kings would say otherwise. No, it's about prestige. Putting away some of the best the XWF has to offer would finally show everyone else out there and in the back of that locker room that even people like us can pull off the impossible. It would be an awesome story to tell everyone that we managed to dethrone the kings completely."

"I've probably wasted a good amount of compliments on the kings, that and I don't want them to think that I'm giving them a BJ for stating the obvious, so I might as well start with what people expect, shit talk my opponents until they have no choice but to respond. All of us do it, so I can't see why I should hold it off for that much longer."

"First up, we have the first and possibly the most charismatic member to the Kings, Theo Pryce. Now I think you can understand why this team is all about the money when he's brought into things. Whatever, as important as money is to me and my family, the main issue is with those belts the three of them aren't doing anything with. Theo is a solid fighter, even if he was about as exciting as white confetti while under that Enigma costume. I know he's not one to take with a grain of sand, or one to be taken to the beach, because he'll think that everyone in the world is against him in that case. As a former CEO of his father's company, he's known for his charisma and quick wits. Unfortunately, not many people got anywhere in the wrestling business for owning the company unless it was said wrestling company. Even if that were the case, people were known to beat the boss in the ring, whether the boss was downright incompetent or they thought way to highly of themselves. Theo, in this case, suffers from the latter."

"Yes, I understand that he and the other two kings have managed to achieve great things while in this federation, don't get me wrong, but recently, they haven't been doing much of anything important besides getting victories off nobodies and people they've probably beaten countless times before. Granted, they beat Vinnie Lane, probably the only noteworthy name I see on that record nowadays. I'll admit it right now, Lane's kind of an idiot, but it's pretty sad to see all time greats like yourselves nearly lose to him made me think to myself, 'Hey, if Vinnie Lane and his cronies can nearly beat the kings, who's to say I won't be the one that takes them down?'"

"I'd talk more about Theo, but I feel like I've spent too much airtime wasting my breath on him, so I'm just going to move on to the senator, Mr. Samuels. Interestingly enough, Theo helped him pry the Universal belt off of Davids' possibly dead body, but he didn't help him fend off an attack from Morbid Angel. How did that fucker get a case anyways?"

"Sorry, I'm wasting time again; no matter how valid the question may be, I have to focus on the problem at hand, why Theo Pryce left before Morbid Angel's cash in. I'd take that as a sign that they're still at odds with each other. I don't know exactly why they're at odds, since the paintballs I took aren't really helping me remember or care why they are. Hell, I'm sure Madison, the crazy son of a bitch he is, still has their throats for yet another reason I don't know or care about. Us at the Underground/Oligarchy? Well we're not the best of friends, but we also haven't wanted to kill each other quite yet, unlike our opponents."

"Much like Theo, Samuels was, or in his case, is, in a position of power. Unlike Theo, he's managed to maintain that power while having enough time left over to be race lifted by the likes of Madison, I think. Does that mean he's better than Theo? Fuck no, they're about the same level, which, if you know how the former kings lived, that's clearly not a good sign. Usually kings succeeding the previous one try to be much better than the predecessor. Not worse, unless you happen to be a Czar, not similar, but better. Something's wrong with this picture, and I aim to fix it."

"And to think that this man lost to Maverick by count-out. Samuels was such a massive idiot, that he forgot about the referee's count until the bell rang. Then again, what else should I expect from a Texan. Sure they have big hats, big cows, big muscles, what have you, but that's just compensation for their small brains. Take a look at this drawing a Texan drew of the continents."

[Image: 8bda45b7b.jpg]

"Now if you were to ask anyone but John Samuels, they'd look at you with stank eyes and ask you just what the fuck you were drinking last night. If you somehow managed to find and show this drawing to John Samuels, he'd say that this drawing should be the actual flag of the United Nations. Who else but Samuels, ya know?"

"And lastly we have John Madison....yes."

Johnathan laughs.

"I don't know what you want me to say about this guy! He's fucking nuts! He took a shit on the corner of his office because he didn't want to walk up two flights of stairs to get to the fucking toilets, what else do I have to say about him? He said that Maverick would make it to the top of the company because he took a shit on the title? That speaks for itself mostly!"

"Alright, you want me to speak against this unhinged bastard? Fine, I'll do that. That man will be the deciding factor in this match, whether Theo and the other John want to admit it or not. Hell, I don't know what runs through that man's mind at all. For all I know, he's thinking about what kind of burger to grab after the match. And the more I even think about him, the more it makes me uncomfortable. How the hell those two can bare him for more than five seconds is beyond my comprehension. That, and I haven't experienced too many mind shattering happenings on my voyage in the XWF to understand anything that's going on here."

"Fuck, look at the time, I should probably be back in bed trying to catch more Z's. Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Turn off."

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post