Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-21-2024, 07:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Pondering
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-15-2014, 10:40 AM

Prologue.

From The Perspective Of Steve Davids

Trust.

There have been many people in my life that have failed me. That have let me down. Lacey cheated on me and now she is six feet under alongside the treacherous Mark Taylor. Was I still bitter about that? No.

Was I heart broken? Yes. It is not like me to admit such a thing because those who love, usually do so for the wrong reasons. Their own selfish benefits. Then, that is the point in life I suppose. To have the greatest life possible. I still believe that we belonged together, and moving on, well that seems impossible to me.

Excuse my Gilmouresque digression, but the point here was trust. So many people have broken it and that is why I am struggling to believe Ricky Desmond. He’s a businessman who wormed his way up to the top simply with a slimy dating agency that clearly was not just for “dating”.

However, he did save me and he could come in useful. Wealth, intelligence, confidence, brutality and a certain charm made him easy enough to get on with but I have no doubt that he would step on me in a heartbeat in order to make his way to the top of the mountain. That’s the sort of man that he is.

I suppose I have little choice in his friendship for the time being. Seeing as he’s allowed me to stay in his ridiculously large mansion whilst I try to get back on the payroll. Six months or so without a single penny coming in thanks to the Brotherhood has made it rather difficult to get back on my feet so to speak.

Morgan.

What am I doing!?

I have been so wrapped up in myself I completely forgot that my baby brother was missing and threatening to kill himself. The Brotherhood capturing me may have meant the end for him as well...

The last man on the planet I could trust…

He must still be out there, somewhere…

Somewhere.

End of Prologue

“Catch,” Ricky flung an iPhone towards me whilst I was sat on the leather couch.

I caught it. “Thanks,”

“You’re welcome. I took the liberty of adding a few crucial numbers that I think you’ll need…”

“Whilst I’ve got you Ricky, I need a favour,”

“Another one,” he joked.

“Well, yes,” I laughed.

“Haha relax, what do you need?

“It’s my brother, Morgan Davids. I doubt you will have heard of him,”

He used to be a businessman didn’t he? He sold that joint 4 or five months ago though. I cannot say I really knew the guy though,” he interrupted.

“Well I believe he’s gone into hiding, I wondered if you could help me track him down?” I said whilst looking up at him gleefully.

He put one of his feet up on the sofa, I glanced at slick glistening shoes. At first he looked down at the floor but then he straightened his tie, as he so often does, and smiled.

“Tom did you catch all of that?” He asked whilst turning back as his assistant walked in the room.

Tom was caught off guard. Ricky had not even looked around but knew that Tom was listening in.

Either really really cool or really really creepy, I hadn’t decided.

“Uh, what? Yes? But how?” Tom was puzzled and almost spat in shock all over his suave blue suit.

“Come on Tom, you know me by now,” he looked happy with himself and winked at me.

I am so sure that this Ricky fella swings both ways you know.

“Well Tom, you know what to do. Steve, give us some time and I am sure we can get this mess of yours sorted out. What would you do without us to babysit you aye? You will have to bare with us though bud, and for the record, don’t assume we will have good news. It’s difficult…”

“I know, I know. Don’t go on about it. Anyway, I suppose I should get back in the gym.”

“Yes you should, Tom you can go keep Steve company!”

"Fine," he clearly was not so keen on the idea, "if I must."

Tom simply nodded and I shrugged my shoulders as he followed me to the gym. He remained in his suit, which was odd. Then took off his suit jacket, tie and rolled up his sleeves. He got into the wrestling ring that was in the centre of Ricky’s gym and invited me in. I took of my trackies and got changed into my wrestling attire, no shame.

I stepped into the ring and he immediately attacked me, which of course, enraged me

“Do you think Bobby Zi will wait until you’re ready? Of course he won’t. You have to be ready for anything!”

He shouted at me but I ignored him because I was red with fury. I grabbed him by the leg and flipped him over me before annihilating him with a clothesline from hell that seemed to almost break him in half. I picked his lifeless body up and throw him head first into the top turnbuckle before kicking him in the gut and planting him with my classic finisher. The Shockwave, a cradle neckbreaker.

I’m pretty sure at this point Tom was out cold but I just dusted off my hands and stepped out of the ring before unloading on the punch bag.

Thoughts were rushing through my mind. I just had no idea what to believe at the minute, everything was such a mess. I really need a win against Bobby Zi. Desperation is dangerous. Dangerous for him of course. I mean whilst I may not be at my physical peak at the minute, I am probably at my most vicious. As Tom has just discovered.

Just as I threw a final jab at the punch bag Ricky strolled in. He saw Tom lying out cold on the floor and at first was concerned but then saw the fury on my face and he smirked. This was clearly part of his plan.

“So you snapped?” He asked calmly before climbing into the ring and shaking Tom to wake him up.

“Yes, as you knew I would, I assume. You’re smart Ricky but you’re not THAT smart and whilst I am grateful for your help with everything I want you to know that you are not getting those slimy paws of yours near my briefcase,” I took deep breaths, exhausted.

“I had no intention of taking that briefcase from you Steve, I merely want to stand next to you at the top of the mountain. Believe it or not but sometimes, it’s good to help others, because eventually you will be in a place where you can repay me, and then we are both winners,” he said, smiling. He then strolled towards me and offered me his hand and looked into my eyes.

“The only question is, do you want to succeed with me? Or get captured again on your own?”

I pondered. Rather reluctantly I shook his hand, he went to embrace me with a hug, and even more reluctantly I accepted.

“Now let’s get this geezer to the hospital, he’s clearly not in a good way,” Ricky laughed.

“Yeah, sorry about that.”

“He’ll live.”

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post