Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 04:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Aftermath
Monolith Offline
The Monster From The Alps

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-04-2014, 07:13 AM

Daniel Rapaport paces back and forth anxiously. His nails are bitten to bloody stumps. Sweat glistens on his brow. Something is clearly troubling him. He has the fraught disposition of a man on the edge.

'I... I... I can't believe you did that...'

Monolith is the dictionary definition of calm; the complete opposite of his fractious manager. He sits like a mighty colossus cast in a ancient stone, a look of vacant menace etched across his face. Whatever it is that's pre-occupying Daniel, Monolith seems oblivious.

'His head, Monolith. His fucking head was right there. And you tore it from his neck. I can still picture his eyes rolling back in their sockets, his goddamn tongue flopping out of his dead, gaping mouth. And the blood. Oh God, the blood...'

His body convulses. He raises his hand to his mouth as his cheeks swell with vomit. He swallows the contents of his knotted stomach back down and groans with disgust. The remorseless Monolith barely even flinches.

'Just be grateful that it wasn't Liz Hathaway's blood. You don't want to be exposed to that shit. That scrawny bitch has got the entire alphabet pumping through her veins. Somebody ought to tell her that the phrase "gotta catch 'em all" only applies to Pokemon and not VD.'

'Yeah, she's got more DNA inside her than a genetics lab. Her face looks like a painter's rag. But how can you joke at a time like this, huh? Don't you realise how serious this situation is?'

Monolith fixes him with a venomous stare. Is this chump for real? I mean, why would Monolith give a damn about the fate of a nobody like Umbra? The giant rises to his feet and casts a vast, looming shadow as he does so.

'I warned you, Daniel. I warned the entire world. Last week I told you all that I wasn't gonna let anyone or anything get in my way this time around. If Umbra was stupid enough to ignore me and cross my path then that moron sealed his own fate. I don't have time to concern myself with the fate of curtain jerkin' non-entities like Umbra and Hathaway. They're like mere insects compared to the all-conquering might of Monolith.'

'Okay, but I've worked too hard and too long restoring my family's business to see you throw it all away with reckless behaviour.'

'Are you kidding me? Do you think anybody would give a crap about Rapaport Industries if it wasn't for me? Your entire fortune was built on my reckless behaviour, Daniel. And that same reckless behaviour will soon lead us to the promised land...'

'Disney World?!'

Monolith sighs. This little dweeb is clearly starting to anger him. Does he really know what he's dealing with here?

'No, Daniel. I'm talking about the XWF Universal Title. That's the reason I came back to this glorious federation. The reason I haul my ass out of bed every morning. And when I pulled Umbra's empty head clean off his puny shoulders I proved that I will stop at nothing until my ambition becomes a reality.'

'We're gonna need more lawyers...'

'But what you saw last week was just the beginning, Daniel. I know that if I'm ever to take my rightful place at the top of the XWF mountain then I'll have to prove myself against stiffer competition than those worms I faced last Wednesday. And what better place to start than two of the XWF's best and brightest; Peter Gilmour and Cain...'

Daniel smiles with an odious, Grinch-like smirk. Perhaps Monolith's new found ruthless streak could prove useful after all...

'That's right, my friend. And when you've finished crushing those two fools you'll be well on your way to XWF glory. I can picture it now; Monolith, XWF Universal Champion... bought to you by Rapaport Industries! I like the sound of that.'

He looks at his client with wide-eyed eager optimism. Monolith nods approvingly as the pair make their exit. What dastardly scheme will they concoct for Gilmour and Cain? Will their plot to claim the title prove successful? Stay tuned...

photo Untitled.png

Former X-Treme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post