Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 09:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Jim Ross Interview
Diesel Offline
WWF Champion in Perpetuity

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-15-2014, 05:23 AM

It is not without considerable regret, that I join you all today in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, to bring you a sit down, one on one interview with the very delusional Diesel. Say what you want about Kevin Nash, the human being. Through out his career, he did instigate a lot of things. The Madison Square Garden Incident. The burying of up and coming WWF superstars. The nWo invasion of WCW that initially was looked at like a WWF invasion along with Scott Hall. He's been criticized for being lazy in the ring. But you name it, he's done it.

What has happened to him since his last appearance in the WWE is beyond my realm of expertise. The only assumption I can make, is that his one off appearance as Diesel at the WWF's annual Royal Rumble a few years ago, caused him to detach himself from reality and re-assume the identity of Big Daddy Cool. It was an amazing reaction from the crowd in 2011. For the first time in a very long time, big Nash received a warm response from the crowd. They popped, in other words.

Of course, all of this is mere speculation. I'm not in any way a trained mental health professional.

Today, Diesel, in his own warped sense of what is real, truly believes his name is Diesel, and not Kevin Nash. He believes the year is 1995 when he was at the height of his World Wrestling Federation popularity. He believes he is still the World Wrestling Federation Champion.

Regardless of what you think of the man personally, and after his tenure in the WWF ended near the middle of 1996, I insist that you remember, in 1995 he was phenomenal in the ring for a man of his size. He constantly put on classic wrestling matches with the likes of Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, Bam Bam Bigelow, and the list goes on. No matter the opponent, it was a treat for the WWF fans.

Today, he's within the crazy odd world of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. In his mind, he refuses to acknowledge that he is anywhere else but in the 1995 WWF. Shane Anonistrator in his mind, is Jack Tunney. Innocent little Steve Sayors became Todd Pettingill. And poor Vinnie Lane. The Loverboy became Shawn Michaels. The one thing I find even more odd and by all rights crazier than Kevin Nash believing his given name is Diesel and that its 1995 and that this is the WWF, is that so far, every XWF personality that has crossed his path has fed those delusions rather than refute them.

So here I sit. Just a few feet away from the crazed Kevin Nash.

”I'd like to welcome all of you to this special one on one with.... the World Wrestling Federation Champion.... Diesel.”

”You know what's funny? You see that banner?”

Diesel point over his shoulder, toward an XWF banner.

”They misspelled WWF. It says X instead of W. That's crazy. I can't believe Vince never noticed!”

Yeah. That's what's crazy here.

”So, its 1995 Diesel, this is the World Wrestling Federation and you're the champion. And you have been for quite some time now. What happens, Diesel, when you lose it?”

For those that don't know, he lost it to Bret Hart at the Survivor Series. He went berserk, which in retrospect, is not at all a surprise.

”That's crazy talk, JR! Like I could ever lose the title. I've faced them all, Jim. I've beat them all. I'll be the champ until the day I retire.”

”So you expect to remain WWF Champion for the rest of your career?”

”Absolutely.”

”Alright, let's put you in a scenario.

“Say at Survivor Series in November, you're placed in a title defense against someone like Bret Hart. Let's say for example, that you dominate him for much of the match. Let's say you prepare to Jackknife him and instead, he's able to counter that into a small package and gets a fluke three count on you. Winning the match and the title.

“What then?”

”Oh like that could ever happen! Bret Hart is a great competitor, JR, I'd never take that away from him, but he's not Diesel. He doesn't run on Diesel Power!”

What the hell does that even mean?

”I'll humor you though, Jim. If by some small, minute chance that happened, I'd stand up and I'd shake his hand. Then I'd just take the title back at the Royal Rumble. Because fluke wins are exactly that. Flukes. Not legitimate.”

”In just a short time in the WWF, you've become Tag Team champion, Intercontinental champion, and now WWF champion. All in under a year. I want you to take a look at this video footage. Just a few days after the 1994 Survivor Series.

“Madison Square Garden. Hallowed ground for the World Wrestling Federation.

“You're scheduled to face Bob Backlund, who just defeated Bret Hart in an I Quit match to win the title.

“Moreover, the title is on the line.

“Lets take a look.”

Diesel and I watch the footage of Diesel winning the WWF championship from Backlund in eight seconds. As he returns his attention to me, his face is filled with tears.

”It feels like it was so long ago.”

Maybe because it was nearly 20 years ago.

”How did it feel? How did it feel to go from a second rate talent in a second rate WCW to ultimately becoming the biggest player in the game? How did it feel to have your considerable talents recognized in taking the top prize of the industry?”

”I don't know what this WCW thing is, but becoming the WWF champion means more to me than life itself, JR. Look at this title! It's gorgeous! And its mine! I won it! I did it! I made it to the top and thanks to all my fans the WWF is and always will be running on Diesel Power.”

......right.

”The feeling is indescribable, JR. It's such a rush of adrenaline. It's like I can't stop going full throttle. I'm like a Mack truck, I can't be stopped!”

You know, Mack trucks run on Diesel. Just sayin'.

”Lets go back a little further, before we jump ahead. At Survivor Series, the multiple issues you and Shawn had finally came to a head. He accidentally kicked you in the face and you, quite literally, chased him out of the building.

“What's it like, being on opposite sides for the first time in your career?”

”I owe a lot to Shawn Michaels. I still consider him my best friend. We have our issues, but I think we took a couple of steps in the right direction at the autograph signing the other day.”

In case you missed it, he's referring to Vinnie Lane, and NOT Shawn Michaels. Except his delusions seem to tell a different story.

”Sycho Sid tried to break his back. All over giving the guy a night off. If Shawn had given me a night off, I would have taken it. Happily.

“But he hurt my friend. I had to do something. So I ran to the ring and stopped his assault.

“Then the other day it was like old times again. He didn't want to play croquet with me, but we did the famous pose again and the fans ate it up! It's a step in the right direction and I think sooner or later, you won't be able to see Shawn Michaels...”

Vinnie Lane.

”Without Diesel. And you won't be able to see Diesel without Shawn Michaels!”

Vinnie Lane. Poor guy.

”Wednesday night on Warfare, you have yourself in the gauntlet. Any last words for anyone?”

”It's the Action Zone, JR. Why is it on Wednesday? That's just crazy!”

Oh right. Action Zone. And yeah, that's what's crazy.

”I hope those in the gauntlet are ready. I'm fueled up...”

With Diesel, I'm guessing.

”I'm ready to go. I'm ready to sound my horn and run down everyone in my way. Why? It's real simple, Jim. This truck isn't likely to run out of Diesel Power anytime soon!”

”Diesel, I'd like to thank you for your time...”

He stands up and wraps his arms around me as I remain seated.

”No. Thank YOU, my little rotund buddy!”

Dick.

”Tune in to Warf... I mean the Action Zone to see Diesel run wild in the gauntlet!”

[Image: D3sH9QK.png]RUNS ON
[Image: F86sS8z.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Diesel's post:
Barney Green (09-15-2014), John Austin (09-17-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Diesel's post!
RoboWrestler1 (09-15-2014)