Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-28-2024, 01:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Adventures of Gator #1: Origins
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-27-2014, 04:58 PM

Narrator: "This story is one of heartache, bravery and sorrow."

*A young mask wearing Gator is riding his bike down a lonesome dirt road*

"Jacob Woods was an ordinary boy unlike any other, but destiny happened to choose him that day. If Jacob didn't decide to ride his bike in Osaka, Japan that day he would never of become the man we know and love."

*Gator skids his bike in the mud and goes to a muddy, greenish pond as he sees something in the water. Gator kneels close to the water, trying to find the source of disturbance*

"Jacob stumbled upon a mysterious mystery that day. He did not know, that beyond that small swamp was a lost nuclear power plant!"

*A glowing green alligator jumps out of the water and clamps down on Gator's arm*

"Zoinks!!!"

"Jacob Woods was bitten by a radioactive alligator! This momentary painful experience was life changing in so many ways."

*The alligator releases it's grasp and swims down into the murky depths. Gator kneels clutching his injured arm*

"My oh my! That viscous gator sure left one doozy of a flesh wound! What's this!?"

*Gator looks at his arm but to his shock, no injury to be seen*

"Jacob unsurprisingly was surprised by the lack of flesh ripped from him."

"Why, that nuclear gator must of given me ... SUPER POWERS!!!"

"He was right."

*Gator stands up, resting his closed hands on his hips in a heroic pose*

"That irradiated alligator gave Jacob all the benefits an alligator possesses! The proportionate strength of an alligator!"

*Gator demonstrates his new powers. His fist smashes through a tree*

"TAKE THAT TREE!"

*The tree falls on top of Gator who guards the incoming impact*

"Hard tough skin!"

*The tree falls onto Gator and rolls to the ground. Gator looks at his hands and arms*

"HAHA! Not a scratch!"

*He crouches and jumps high into the sky*

"Wwoooooahhh-oooaahhh!"

"The strong legs muscles of an alligator! Even though the momentum they gain is from whipping there tail underwater, but let's not get into this!"

*Gator crashes through the surface of the muddy water. He panics, trying to swim to the top but realizes, holding his breath is very easy to do*

"The lung capacity of an alligator!"

"Glub!"

*Gator quickly swims to the surface and leaps from the water onto the soggy earth*

"Why, with this amazing power, I can finally restore peace and balance to the wrestling world! And I am no longer Jacob woods! I am Gator!"

"Wait. What? The seventeen year old from Manchester has just declared he'll restore balance to the world... of wrestling? What a conundrum true believers!"

*The scene fades out as Gator jumps through the woodlands. We go now to the forbidden and ancient land of Canada*

"At the same time, we visit our friends in the frozen north. Specifically, the Moschitti household."

*A youngish chubby Todd sits at his X-Treme Box, erratically tapping the controller. His father walks into the room*

Todd's Dad: "Why hello Todd you chubby little queer!"

T: "Dad, please!"

Todd's Dad: "Shut up son! Here take this magical camera."

T: "Magical!? This belongs in a museum!"

Todd's Dad: "What!? I am the adventuring archaeologist here Todd! I'll tell you what belongs in a museum bitch! Now I'm off to adventure!"

*Todd's dad runs out of the room, as Todd looks complexed holding the camera*

T: "Amazing!"

"Well it looks like that origin story is over for now. Maybe our heroes will soon meet! Right after this commercial break!"

"Several years have passed since we last saw our heroes. Pretty long commercial break am I right? Haha. By now, you should know the story of Gator and Todd. The wrestler and his friend, but only now have they truly unlocked there potential!"

*Gator and Todd stand on a large building in Boston. It is night time, Gator stands at the edge, silhouetted against the full moon behind him*

“... Fuck this is boring.”

*Gator lights a cigarette, the flame of his zippo lighting his mask. Looking more like Deadpool, he is armed to the teeth, guns and swords strapped around his body*

“Why do the police always get to crimes first! Fucking egotistical assholes! What are they Todd!?”

*Todd, stood a few feet away from Gator, rolls his eyes. He is wearing his usually clothes, except for his camera, on a bandolier around his chest. The camera stays on his back like a large machine gun would*

T: “Egotistical assholes.”

“Damn right!”

*Gator inhales the cigarette deeply*

“Hold up.”

*Gator spots several masked men stood at an entrance to a bank*

“Todd! Crime is afoot! This looks like a job for...”

*Both men pull heroic poses next to one another*

“GATOR!”
T: “AND CAMERAMAN!”

*Gator looks at Todd and keels over laughing*

“That will never get old!”

*Gator wipes a tear away from his eye and stands up straight, still expelling cigarette smoke and breaths of laughter. He clears his throat*

“Okay.. Okay. Let’s roll out!”

*Gator leaps from the building leaving Todd on the roof*

T: “I’ll uh take the fire escape.”

*Todd turns around and begins to walk down the metal stairs. On the ground Gator crashes on the street, smashing it from the impact. He seems fine and slowly walks to the burglars unsheathing a katana from his back*

“Little late to be taking out a deposit.”

Thug 1: “Oh shit! It’s Deadpool!!!”

“NO! I’m Gator!”

Thugs all together: “Who?”

*Gator screams in rage and charges to the men*

“I did not take the TV title from that bitch Steve Davids so you fuckers could insult me!”

*Gator swings at one of the thugs, cleaving his torso from his legs*

Thug 2: “Fuck me!”

“Maybe later!”

*Gator turns to the others as they quickly break the bank’s door open and run inside, triggering the alarm. The thugs run from Gator except for one, who is frozen in fear*

“Sorry your friend had to cleave!

Thug 3: “Please no!”

*Gator wipes the blood off his katana and places it back into its sheath. He grabs the thug’s head and crashes the thug’s face into his knee. Blood spurts from the thug’s nose as Gator throws him into another knee. The thug lets out a blood curdling scream. And then, the footage freezes and we go to a meeting room. Gator and Todd sit at a table across from a man in a suit holding a remote*

TV Exec: ”Don’t you think this is a little too graphic?”

“No.”

*The TV executive pauses for a moment*

TV Exec: “No one cares about curse words anymore but we can’t show you killing people in a show aimed at children!”

“It’ll be worth it for the ending.”

TV Exec: “I’m sorry Mr. Woods, but I simply can’t.”

“What if we say they were robots?”

TV Exec: “... That could work.”

*The footage unfreezes and Gator keeps throwing a knee to the thugs face, breaking it with every hit*

“Take that you robot bastard!”

*The thugs head explodes with blood and bits of skull with the final strike. The body drops lifelessly to the floor. Gator steps over it into the bank*

“Didn’t you guys know that crime doesn’t pay? Now come out with your hands up and I might let you live.”

*A bullet hits Gator in the shoulder, he is knocked back a little but keeps his footing*

“That was a huge fucking mistake asshole!”

*Gator charges to a pillar where the shot came from and knocks it down along with the armed thug behind it. He grabs the thugs leg and picks him up over his head, slamming him to the ground left and right, over and over as blood spills from him covering the floor and walls in the dark red liquid*

Thug 4: “Put him down man! Or I’ll shoot!”

“SUCK MY DICK!”

*Gator throws the bloody mess of a body at the armed thug, knocking him to the floor. Gator leaps into the air and falls, his feet landing on the knocked down thugs neck. A pained noise from him is quickly silenced by the blood filling his mouth. His eyes roll back into his head as his body twitches. Gator pulls a gun from his holster and shoots at the last thug, filling him with holes*

“Just fall on the ground bitch!”

*After dramatically falling away from the shots, the last thug drops to the ground in a pool of his own blood and flesh. Gator steps off the guy’s throat with a squelch and dusts himself off as he begins to leave. He gets to the center of the room but Todd appears at the door, looking at the carnage, almost vomiting from the sight*

T: “What the hell do you call this!?”

*Gator puts his gun back in it’s holster. He looks at Todd, smiles and taps his feet with his arms wide open*

“The Aristocrats!”

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Gator's post:
LH Harrison (08-27-2014), Mastermind (08-27-2014), Ozymandias (08-27-2014), Vincent Lane (08-27-2014)