Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 07:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Not A War, But A Massacre (RP 2)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-24-2013, 07:54 PM

(camera feed on; we see Andrew Morrison in an empty Warfare arena standing at the top of the stage with a microphone)

[Image: 2-21-20135-41-41PM_zpsf08792c8.jpg]

"Tomorrow night, they call it Warfare, but the fact of the matter is that this will not be as much of a war as it will be a massacre. A massacre that will show the world once and for all, that I am better than the entire Cross family. That I am surely better than the young man who calls himself Jake Woods."

"Ah, yes, the last time you heard from me, I told you all that I would have something to say about James Woods, why James would you like a piece of candy? Oh wait, the name is Jake, isn't it. You see, Jake, that is how much I respect you, kid. And yes, I am calling you kid."

"You get in front of a camera and tell us all how "it is time to pump up the music!", you tell us all about how you are unique and you are different. You then turn around and tell us how being you is about breaking the rules and doing whatever the hell you want. WHAT THE FUCK about that is unique? Most of us here in the XWF don't give a fuck about the rules and do what the fuck we want, hell we have people getting decapitated and getting nailed to crosses, and you come here with a portable stereo like it is the 1980's and tell us how you are going to hit us over the head with it and that is what will take you to the top? That is your niche that makes you unique and that makes you think you will come in here and whip MY ass?"

"Listen here, kid, if you think that you are any different than anyone else that has tried to come into the XWF and talked a big game just because you aren't afraid to bend or break the rules? Hm, let's see, I believe I myself in my own words said something similar when I came up. So perhaps there is a difference. Oh, wait, hm, well the difference is that I don't NEED any weapons to whip YOUR ass, I don't need any weapons to whip Kasey Cross or anyone's ass. I do things my way, and if the occasion calls for a weapon, it is because I choose to make the punishment I give out even more satisfying...the fact is the only weapons I need a majority of the time are my fists. And trust me, kid, you will see plenty of them.

"The fact is kid, that I am going to be coming to destroy you. I am going to come to end your party before it even gets started! If you think your boombox or your "rebellious" attitude is supposed to scare me or intimidate me or anyone here for that matter, go back to MTV Raps where you belong, this is the XWF! This is where the big and bad play, not some Camp Rock reject. And I am not coming to "pump up the music", I am coming to beat you and Kasey Cross in that ring 1-2-3, and beat you both within an inch of your lives! Because that is what the fuck I DO! I'm here to destroy people."

"And destroy is exactly what I will do. Especially what I will do to a certain Miss Cross. As I said before, this will not be a war as much as it will be a massacre..."

(Andrew laughs and runs his hand through his beard and speaks again)

"A perfect analogy for this so-called "war" I have had with the Crosses over my time here in the XWF as it were. It has not be a war, despite what Kasey says, despite what the late Michelle has said, and despite even what Johnny-boy says. It has been a massacre. Cross blood has been shed and it will be shed again at Warfare. A third and final Cross will fall at my feet and when I am done, and when I have pinned you in the middle of that ring, Kasey, I will have proven that I am truly better than EACH and EVERY one of your PATHETIC FAMILY!"

(Andrew motions for the camera to come closer and looks directly into it)

"And Johnny, I saw you walking around the locker room, and I got your texts. Welcome back, Johnny-boy, why, miracles do happen don't they? You are walking, you are breathing, and for that, I must say, you have earned a sliver of my respect, but that is ALL you will ever get, and you can sit back and continue to jab at me verbally all you wish, but the fact stands. It has not been a war, Johnny, it has been a FUCKING massacre, and you are the one that brought it on your family. And after Warfare, as I said, I will have proven once and for all, NO Cross is better than me."

"So, John, finish licking your wounds and go on with your pathetic existence and take care of the family you have left, and take your losses like a man, and move on. Because that is exactly what I will do after this "war" is officially over come tomorrow night. I will have nothing left to prove and there will be NO doubt. I have said it all along, Johnny, and after the last drop of blood has been shed from your little sister tomorrow night and I pin her 1-2-3, I will prove that I AM better than the Cross family, and that I am indeed better than you."

(Andrew smirks and runs a hand through his hair)

"Kasey, I am sure that just as with your brother, you will continue to try and talk yourself up, try to talk your family up, and continue to defy and deny the fact that I am just fucking better than you and your whole family. That all of you judgmental pricks were wrong about me, that from the day I walked into this company, you all were wrong. I AM better than you."

"I AM the storm that has and come tomorrow night will rip apart your entire family until you are ALL left in a heap of blood, sweat, and pain. Consider yourself lucky, Kasey, that you will be the last. Why, you will go down as the final Cross to taste defeat at my hands, you will go down as the last defiant Cross who thought they could stand in that ring and tell me they were better than me and told me what they thought that were going to do to me. Kasey, I told you a long time ago, as I told your sister-in-law, and I told your brother. You can run your mouth all that you want, you can stand in my way and try to fight it all you want. But when that bell rings, and when the storm finally subsides, there will be NOTHING left of you but failure, misery, and defeat."

"The storm is coming to Warfare, and it will go down in history as the night that Andrew Morrison put an end to the "Cross Massacre"...."

(Andrew smirks and does a brief laugh toward the camera)

"It will be the night that the music dies, and the world will see that the storm is alive and well..."

"The storm is coming...and I will emerge from the destruction come Warfare. See you then."

(Andrew walks off the stage as the camera feed ends)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
Christine Nash (09-25-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-25-2013)