Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 08:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Unwrapping
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2013, 09:22 AM

Slow banjo music is being played. A few trees are dancing in the wind by a still lake. A harley davidson bike is seen in the distance by the lake with Eli sitting on it. He's focus is out towards the lake.

Eli James IV "Miss Callaway.. I'm afraid you misheard my words. That hurts me. The only reason I talked about Griffin was to show you how people try and figure me out. It's a mistake everyone seems to make, and that's just fine by me. It reveals their ignorance.

You shouldn't worry about Mystica. You should be more worried about the man you're gonna be facing next. Mystica may have made a little mistake about delaying obedience, but I'm a forgiven man, Miss Callaway. Mystica has been loyal and a great help to the cause. Unfortunately, I don't see you the same way. I'm not going to tell Mystica who he can't talk to, but I've known people like you Miss Callaway. You're not good for Mystica.. at least how you are right now. Mystica needs truth. He's getting it with me, but with you.. you would feed him nothin' but lies. Don't play mind games with David, Miss Callaway. Let him be himself. David needs to be free.. Mystica needs to be free.. and that is what I offer. Why would I harm my prophet?

I do find it a bit odd what you claim to be. Water.. air.. fire.. earth. Put water and fire in the same cup. Drop some dust of the earth on fire or water. They cancel each other, Miss Callaway. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. Understand, Miss Captain Planet? Heh.

All your elements you claim to be cannot exist together.. and that.. darlin'.. is why you're not good for my friend Mystica. Mystica has struggled with division. and sometimes it is his weakness. It's just a matter of time before they all coexist and become unified, then we'll see how great he is.

While you stand divided within yourself from all the elements you claim to be.. I'll stand as one.. unified with the Almighty. A union that cannot be broken.

While you may say you don't fear me.. I know ya do. I saw it in your eyes. You can pretend all ya want, but I could smell the fear all over ya. When I brought you here to chat.. it wasn't to brag. It wasn't to talk about our tag team match or our upcoming match. The purpose of bringing ya to me was an entirely different reason than what you can conjure up in your mind. I don't need to boast. My actions and words are not for the self righteous. There's no need to boast about who I am or what I do.

Eli steps off his bike and begins to walk around the quiet lake. He starts to stroke his beard.

Eli James IV "My judgment cometh, Miss Callaway, and no hand will be able to stop it. You, darlin', just happen to get on the rocky road before it gets paved.

I came to the XWF tryin' to be nice. I tried to be civil. I came with a warning and a truth to tell. It's fallen in rocky soil. This world.. your world.. is a house of mirriors.. ya never know what you're really lookin' at. It's a world full of illusions and perceptions. The values are relative and not absolute, therefore, it will remain evil and distant from the ways of the Almighty.

Miss Callaway, I hope your eyes get opened before its too late. I hope our dear friend Mystica can speak truth to you and help you understand purpose.

The people you're with.. the people you call brothers and sisters.. friends and enemies.. the people of your world.. are like the creatures in this lake. It seems big and appears to be all there is.. but little do they know there's a lot more out there. There's more water.. more creatures.. and they're creatures that need to kill them to survive themselves. Your world is tunnel-vision. You are all limited on what ya see..

You look around with your eyes closed and think it's seeing. You speak with a mute mouth and think you're saying something of value. Your perception ends in your world. You see in the grey. Miss Callaway, sleep well tonight. Hehehe.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: