Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 07:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What do you have?
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-14-2013, 09:21 AM

The camera fades up to see Jason E Smith sat in a wrestling ring cross legged in the centre motionless and very relaxed. The camera starts to get shots of different parts of the of what seems to be a gym. First the old wooden floorboards that have a layers of dust and have the odd nail sticking out. Then the walls that are a dirty white colour and there are patches where paint has started to come off, there are also a few posters about on the walls advertising fights from many years ago, the posters are mostly to cover up damp, mouldy areas on the walls. The camera looks up and you can see hanging lights, the camera also slightly pans to show to two viewing balconies with people standing there packed dressed in either gym or wrestling gear looking down at Jason E Smith.

There is not much equipment in the centre is the ring which looks batted and bruised, the canvas has old blood and sweat stains and the turnbuckle pads look like they have bits of stuffing ripped out of them on the right side there is punching bags as well as some ropes that hang off the ceiling for climbing. On the left there is some dumbbells and various other lifting apparatus. The camera now goes back to Smith it's a head shot but also at his level. Where now Smith is looking straight down the camera

Jason E Smith: This is all I have, (points around the room) Smith's Family Training Centre set up here in California when my dad came over one time to do a couple matches to try and get noticed so he can earn some more money, he would do that now and again just to see if anyone would give him offers a few came through but not the rights ones because he could not be out here out full time and certainly could not drag his family out here as we are big family. My dad set this place up so when he was out in the states it could be his home away home. Then he passed it to me after his death.

There's a short pause

Jason E Smith: See I don't need expensive items unlike my opponent this week Mike Harrison. Who is certainly rich, but that's all he has money, it's his companion. Unlike me who has friend’s, family and this ring which is my home but you don't know what that's like do you Harrison, people that respect you without having to use your money to pay for people's affection. That's not the only thing you pay for is it? You also pay for women because you know that no real women would want you because they see what I see an empty shell of man who thinks by flashing his cash it will get him noticed.

There's another short pause

Jason E Smith: Now that might be a bit too much because I don't know you but your very stereotypical and your very easy to figure out, yourself centred, arrogant and egotistical and let's face it I know the doctors wanted to surgical remove your head from your ass when you were younger but they decided not to go through with it as they knew be waste of time as your head be back between your cheeks minutes later do you know what else that gets me you have never really worked a day in his life. You could argue well that you have had championships and other accolades but the truth is you walked into a company you showed the cash and the higher managements greed took over, they gave you shots and you got the belts due a little persecution but then you would realise you still don't have respect and then company would realise you were losing them money so then you would get kicked to kerb and you would go somewhere else and start over and now you have arrived to the XWF trying to do the same thing.

There's a pause and Jason E Smith stands up and starts pacing round the ring

Jason E Smith: Now tonight I want you to know that I am going to take you off your unworthy pedestal and I am going beat you and I'm going to prove that you are nothing but pathetic waste of space with more money than actual talent, that's if you decide to show up but your probably going to have buy your balls first.

The people stood up in the viewing balconies start going nuts, Smith stops pacing, stands in the centre of the ring and looks directly down camera

Crowd: (chants) SMITH... SMITH … SMITH

Jason E Smith: Now if you don't like anything that I have said ... you can choke on that (grabs crotch)

Camera fades to black
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason E Smith's post:
(08-14-2013), Prototype45 (08-14-2013)