Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-16-2024, 12:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storm has arrived in Seattle
Latoya Hixx Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

10-12-2024, 10:48 PM

When The Storm was already inside of The Anarchy building and she walked in the hallway headed to her locker room while Steve Sayor stops her
Steve Sayor: Latoya. last Monday on Warfare you and Razor own your first-ever tag team match with The Big Upps which means you'll be in a triple threat against Big Preesh and Marisol Vilaro.
on the next Anarchy any thoughts Ms Hixx.
XWF Universe Cheers for The Storm
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: it took me and Razor. to Finally win our first tag team on Mayhem. ever since we lost to Aurora and Lucy Wylde. at Rentless XXV but we're not with Rentless XXV right now this is about War Games where talking about here and whoever wins in two weeks at Warfare will pick their first teams for War Games and I hope that one of them doesn't choose me cause Razor is also a Captain for War Games and he already booked for a match in two weeks when he faces Jason Cashe for his XWF T.V Championship in a Fifteen min Last Man Standing and I can't wait when Razor. becomes the first ever TV Champion in two weeks at Monday night Warfare on XWF.
Steve Sayor: and what about Marisol Vilaro in Big Preesh. on Anarchy.
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: those two don't stand a chance when The Storm arrvies through that arena in gets inside of that ring and beat those two men  will they ahve another thing coming towards there way when I face them two in the middle ring when we have ourselves a triple threat next week on Anarchy in a non title match at XWF.
Steve Sayor: but what if you ended up losing to Big Preesh and Vilaro. at XWF.
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: Techinally that's never going to happen and besides me and Razor. just won our first tag match since Rentless XXV and now it's time for their beloved hero The Storm to fight for what is mine in that is whooping those two men which they are Vilaro and Big Preesh. and they will get for what's coming to them when I re-enter that ring and beat them sideways and his them whatever I have left in that middle ring so no I'm not losing this triple threat with two men when I'm just hte only chick fighting them all by myself like that it's every man and one woman batlting it out in a triple threat on The next Anarhcy at XWF.
Steve Sayors: can you even defeat Big Preesh and Marisol Vilaro. next Thursday
The Strom| Latoya Hixx: depends on the match turns out cause once I step foot back into that ring with Marisol Vilaro and Big Preesh. then hopefully I could challenge for the X-Xtreme Championship which I got cheated over when Misty Water. was Champion I had that Woman beaten and now someone else is holding her Championship and I can't remember his name but I sure as hell I will meet him shortly after my triple threat next week with Vilaro and Big Preesh. next week on Anarchy.
The Strom| Latoya Hixx: The Storm.is. Coming. to Seattle. Washington.
Hixx signs off when Steve Sayors continues talking
Steve Sayors: thanks for the support and good luck next week
Steve Sayors: we hope that Latoya. can win her second match when she enters her triple threat and fight two of her Opponents and see who comes out on top on Anarchy next week at XWF.
The camera fades when Latoya walks back to her locker room before her match begins next week
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latoya Hixx's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-13-2024)