Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-25-2024, 06:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Storm has arrvied
Latoya Hixx Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

06-14-2024, 11:19 AM

[Image: jade-cargill-wwe-backlash-2024-v0-a2gyOH...55dd69bd0c]

[Image: jade-cargill-wwe-smackdown-may-10-2024-v...14553f65a4]

[Image: jade-cargill-v0-bDdsZzdodXdhYzFkMSOXnGmf...e8b3f56aa1]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiF23o0pxrVF7VSQreWpk...E&usqp=CAU]

[Image: sddefault.jpg]

[Image: intro-1711762080.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-30-at-2.50.39%E2%80%AFPM.png]

The lights went dark and a sound of a Thunderstorm and they heard a woman's voice laughing saying a Storm was Coming hit's when the lights turned blue and appeared with rain and she walked out on stage and flexed her muscles and spread her arms and the lights came on and she walks straight down the aisle and she slaps a few hands of little children and grown adults and she gets on the steel steps and gets inside of the ring and they dimmed the lights and she flexes her muscles one final time and the lights still remain on and the timekeeper hands The Storm a microphone while talking to the XWF Universe
XWF universe cheers for The Storm
The Strom| Latoya Hixx: The reason I came out here is to let you all know that me and Razor. both lost our tag team match against Med and Prince King. for their tag team Championships at the Revelry.
XWF Universe boos at Prince and Ned Kaye
[Image: 132553_gj4n4jpxiaamhhy_1711759033.jpeg&o...=870&h=435]
The Storm | Latoya Hixx: but we're not through with Ned and Prince King. not by a long shot cause at Leap of Faith me and Razor. will fight them again but only for their tag team Championships and it isn't just for the tag team titles oh no it's more than that it will be for grabs like those tag team Championship will be on the line against me and Razor in Xtreme rules match which means anything goes like tables, chairs ladder steel steps a lot of stuff that could happen at Leap of Faith.
[Image: 132553_gj4n4jpxiaamhhy_1711759033.jpeg&o...=870&h=435]
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: and let's not forget about my other Opponent for this Monday he's held that Championship for quite a while now and it's time for him to switch it up that's right I'm talking about Jason Cashe. who will be defending his Television Championship against yours truly The Storm at Monday Night Warfare?
XWF Universe cheers for Hixx when she continues talking
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: Unfortunately when I become your new TV Champion this Monday then and I Razor will also have another match which is a tag team match with Michael and Vinne Lane. and when we defeat them next week on Anarchy then me and Razor. will fight Prince and Ned Kaye for a rematch for their tag team Champions in Xtreme Rules at Leap of Faith.
The Strom| Latoya Hixx: when I defeat Jason Cashe. on Monday he probably is keeping my Championship warm cause he has won it with Roger. at The Revelry for eleven months and now it's time for his title reign to end when we have our Championship match this Monday coming in Denver, Colorado.
XWF Universe cheers for Denver, Colorado
The Storm | Latoya Hixx:  and once I complete my mission with Jason Cashe. after Monday then it's on June twenty Razor and I will pair up on Anarchy to take out Michael and Vinnie Lane. in our tag team match at XWF.
XWF Universe chants Storm, Storm Storm Storm Storm Storm Storm Storm!
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: thank you all I really appreciate for the things that I have done for several months now but I promise you all that this Monday on Warfare I will be your new TV Champion and prove to Jason Cashe. and see who the real fighter should be after you all help me
become your new Television Champion on Monday night Warfare at XWF.
before The Storm was about to exit the ring she had one more final word to say to the XWF Universe
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS25tV-RLvghDTD49zGun7...o&usqp=CAU]
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: Jason Cashe. I know you're the longest reign as their TV Champion but come Monday when I remove your Championship off of you then you don't need to worry about retaining your TV Title oh no cause you see The Storm is getting for what's coming towards her way after she wins her first Championship win at Monday night Warfare when these people help me win this match on Monday then I will be crowned as there new XWF Television Champion The Storm Latoya Hixx.
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: and by The way Jason. tell'em that The Storm. is... Coming.
The Storm is coming hit
[Image: sddefault.jpg]
Hixx holds the mic when she flexes her muscles and exits out of the Warfare ring and the kids reach their hands out when The storm slaps their hands and she walks back up towards the back to prepare for her match on Monday.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Latoya Hixx's post:
Jason Cashe (06-14-2024), Misty Waters (06-14-2024), Thaddeus Duke (06-15-2024)