Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 01:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
This Four Way WILL be Fatal...
TommyRighteous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-21-2017, 09:17 AM

Tommy Righteous is obviously furious, as he is seen backstage kicking garbage cans and throwing himself around.

"What?!? I beat Obsidian Air and management can't even book me for the next Savage show? And then, they have the audacity to put me in a Fatal 4-Way for the next Warfare show? Are you kidding me?"

Tommy attempts to compose himself and stops. He droops his head and begins to chuckle.

"No matter. This could be fun. Engy, Luigi, and Marcus Chambers shall all suffer the same fate as their peer as I show them what true righteousness looks like. This is my chance to climb further up the ladder and show everyone what I am capable of."

Tommy looks up and begins to think.

"After all, those three novices are no match for the likes of me. After the devastating loss I gave Obsidian, it could be nice to get a 3-for-1 deal."

Tommy looks over his shoulder to the camera, as if he had always known that it was there.

"You hear that Engy? Luigi? Chambers? The three of you will be completely embarrassed and utterly pummeled after Warfare. And I will remain UNDEFEATED here in the XWF!"

Tommy begins to become louder with this threatening voice and demeanor.

"The three of you shall be no match for the amount of righteousness that will be bestowed upon you! You shall be shown the light and it will guide your way to salvation! Hahahaha!"

Tommy turns around, still laughing, and begins to walk away. Before he fades from view, he yells at the top of his lungs...

"And that my friends, is very righteous! Hahahaha!"

And that...is very righteous
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like TommyRighteous's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-25-2017), Misty Waters (05-21-2017)