Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-24-2024, 08:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Beginning Of... the Coming of the Lord
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2013, 10:36 AM

Somewhere in a world surrounded by trees, the wind begins to sing a song. The branches are making a light whisper.. wind chimes are heard in the far off distance.. and a bearded man wearing black pants, a black sleeveless shirt, and a white straw-like hat is seen from afar walking around without a care in the world. A closer look reveals to be the mysterious man that was revealed on the previous Wednesday Warfare.. Eli James IV.

Eli James IV "A typical little boy. World-1 International thinks he's some sort of boy climbing to the top of the XWF. It's a story everyone has heard. Someone wants come in... bring some sort of spotlight on themselves... claim they're this and that... but they all run into a wall. A wall that they can't climb.. a wall they can't jump over.. a wall they can't knock down. It's a wall that knocks them down every time. I am that wall. Welcome to the reality check, boy. Ya see, you may think your little win is some type of impact here in the XWF. It's not. It's a fly on the wall on a summer day. Nobody cares. What people need to care about is the coming of the Lord. A Lord that you cannot know. A Lord that could fix things for ya. The problem I see with that is the Lord doesn't care about ya. You don't care about the Lord. You live your life without a thought in your mind about him. Then enters me... Eli James the fourth. I guess you can call me the Vengeance of the Lord.. the Wrath of God.. the Judgment Seat of the Almighty. Unfortunately for you... you're the first stone I have to walk on to cross the river into the promise land. You're going to be just another after thought in this world and in the world to come.

Eli stops talking and continues to stroll around in the woods. Eli stops at a tree, takes out a knife, and starts carving in the tree.

Eli James IV "You're a little mark on this tree World-1. You really think that you're something special? Ya think you're some sort of competition? Yer' nowhere near my level. I appreciate someone with a good heart. I do. But I know yer type, boy. Someone who puts on a mask and pretends to be some type of good person. Ya know what the good book calls it? Probably not. Heck son, you probably can't even read can ya? Well, I'll tell ya what the good book says about people like you... it calls you weak minded.. a fool.. a stubborn people that's going to get the call of judgment. This is just the beginning. See ya real soon.

[Image: elijamesiv_zpsa2e790d3.jpg]

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post