Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-23-2024, 11:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The path is set..
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-10-2013, 08:32 AM

(The camera looks around an empty Monday Madness arena. A loud PING is heard. The camera cuts up to the rafters, and a man with long, dark hair, a goatee, black hoodie and black leather pants is standing on a catwalk. He is holding a long steel pipe over his shoulder. The screen fades to black.)

(We come back joining this man on the catwalk, he is looking down over the arena with a demented smile on his face. As he looks down, he begins to speak)

So this is Monday Madness huh…

The land of madness or so they say
little do they know that the storm is on its way...

(looks at the camera)..

welcome to the eye of the storm…so you heard me up here…so you know that a storm is coming soon…

You can try to run, and warn them. You can stand here and try to fight it.
(grabs the cameraman by the arm roughly)

But you see, it is a long way down where you have been brought.
(shoves cameraman to the ground and grabs camera and points at self)

fools try to shelter themselves with their bravado
they will end up in pieces tomorrow...

You see, anyone who stands in my path will feel it. Will feel pain, will feel that I will hold no remorse…

(places camera down and you see a shadow swinging hard at the fallen cameraman, who screams in pain)

Ah, you wish to scream? You see what is coming to all who stand in my path and you scream.

Screams are nothing to a force of nature...

Nature is a demon that you all soon shall know
little do you know how far it will go..

You scream for it to stop (kicks cameraman in the ribs).
You beg for mercy. (hits with pipe again)

Mercy is something not known to me
watch the destruction as you beg on your knees

A storm such as I does not care whether you scream, does not care for mercy. Because in the end, all there will be for those who dare stand in my path?

you try to run now, you shake in fear
it is too late for you, the storm IS HERE!

(smacks cameraman in the head with the pipe knocking him out)

for all of those in my path, all that will be..is devastation…

Devastation lies for those in my path
the abomination that has come to unleash its wrath

(picks camera from floor and points it at the man laying on the catwalk with blood coming out of his mouth and face busted wide open) (then points at self)
(laughs low and takes off his hood)

I am Andrew Morrison, I am the Texas Tornado. I’m touching down soon. Try and run. Try and fight. You will end up like anyone else who wishes to stand in my way of achieving what has already been set in motion. I’m coming to change what you see before you.

Shane , Paul Heyman, and to all of those watching close
I hope that you all enjoy the show....

(pans camera over arena).

I’m coming to destroy what you once knew. I’m coming to change the landscape of Monday Madness and the XWF as you know it. Forever. A storm is coming. You all have been warned.

(A siren begins to echo throughout the arena) (the hood is placed back over head)

(smirks and proceeds to throw the still-running camera off the catwalk to the ground below) (video ends when camera hits the ground and shatters)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post