Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 06:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Arrival
prince_23 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-23-2016, 01:58 PM

Prince Rich arrives at the Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport where you will be staying until his debut match Friday. Rich gets to the front desk.

Receptionist: Hellos sir, how may I make your day better?

I have a booked room

O.K. and your name sir?

Rich hesitates.

It's Rich... Prince Rich

The receptionist gives Rich a look then proceeds to typing his name into the computer.

Aw yes there you are, here is your key sir, enjoy your stay and have yourself a wonderful day.

The receptionist hands rich his room key. Rich carries on and heads to the elevator, there is an older lady standing next to him as they both wait patiently for the elevator to arrive. "ting" the elevator makes it to the main floor and the elevator doors open. Rich and the older lady aboard the elevator. The older lady presses her floor and looks back at Rich

What floor would you like, young man

uh..5

The older lady presses the 5th floor, she puts her hands behind her back as the elevator starts to move. She glances over at Rich

Beautiful day isn't it?

Uh yeah it's not bad... not bad at all

The elevator stops at the 2nd floor, the doors open and the older lady starts to make her way off as Rich looks annoyed that this lady is using the elevator for one floor.

You got to be fucking kidding me.

The lady looks back with a shocked look on her face as she makes her way off the elevator. The doors closes and the elevator continues, it makes its way to the 5th floor. Rich gets off the elevator and makes his way to his room.

Rich gets into his 5 star suite, he makes his way to his bed and lays down when someone knocks at the door.

Fuck sake.

Rich gets up and answers, it's one of the service men with his luggage.

I have your stuff for you, sir, where would you like it?

Just give it here.

Rich grabs the handle of his suit case, It's one of those ones that has wheels and you can just drag it. Rich drags it in and slams the door behind him giving the man no tip or nothing. Rich goes back to his bed and takes a nap.

Few hours later...

Rich's cellphone starts ringing, Rich looks at it revealing that it's Marvellous Keith calling. Rich answers it putting it on speaker.

Sup.

Keith sounds kind've exhausted but excited at the same time.

Hey man, we've been booked in our first match.

Yeah I know, I'm already at the hotel... What are you doing?

I'm jogging to the arena.

Jogging, from where?

From home.

Winnipeg?!

Yeah man.

Why?

I.. uh.. I don't know.

That's fucked.

Yeah well the guy called me and told me we were booked in our first match, I got excited and just went for it.

I see..

There's a little pause..

Do you know who we are facing?

Some peasants. I don't think they really matter.

Yeah we're gunna walk right through them, bro.

Obviously. Was it ever a question?!

Haha, no bro.

I guess I should get my shit together, I'll see you when you get here.

Yeah man, see you when I make it out there.

Rich hangs up the phone.

Later...

Rich gets down to the main lobby and is about to leave the building when a familiar face comes to greet him, It's his former trainer/personal interviewer Mr.Finklestein, wearing a nice black suit and a black kipa on his head.

Hey Rich!

Mr.Finklestein?! What are you doing here?

I heard you were back wrestling, there was no way I could miss your first match.

That's cool, what have you been doing all this time?

Well I've produced a few movies, opened up a business. Things have been pretty good for me, I am Jewish so success just seems to follow me.

Well good for you. I'm gunna check out the scenery, first time in Chicago

Rich starts to head towards the door when Mr.Finklestein burst out trying to keep the conversation going.

Do you...

Rich sighs and turns back around.

What?

Do you even know who you are facing? I know you to never take interest in your opponents.

The booker told me but I wasn't really paying attention.

Of course not. There is some extreme wrestlers in this fed that you are gunna be getting mixed up with, you gotta prepare yourself for them.

It doesn't really matter who I face. I'm a Prince and soon to be King!

I know, I know. Please just let me go over your opponents, it'll help you in the long run.

Fine, make it quick.

K first you have a guy name Shade, I don't really understand him to much but he is someone you might want to scout and train for.

Sure.

Then there's Barney Green, someone I could probably relate to the most but he doesn't seem much like a wrestler, he should be an easy opponent so we don't really got to worry about him.

Hmm..

At last there is Lomogoldo; I think he's one of those Mexican fellas and talks like he's fresh off the boat or raft or however he got here, but those type of people are use to fighting so he could be dangerous.

Why are you telling me this?

Cause I know you better then anyone and I can get you prepared for this match and the entire XWF. You need me for your conquest to be King, just say the word and I'll drop everything and come back to work for you.

Fine.

Mr.Finklestein picks up his phone and dials a number.

Cancel my 4'oclock I have more important manners to intend to.

Mr.Finklestein hangs up his phone, Finklestein and Rich head for the doors as the camera fades out.

The Monarchy are Coming!
Edit Hate Post Like Post