Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 09:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Lesson In Respect Rp2
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-15-2016, 11:01 AM

A Graveyard somewhere in Detroit, Michigan, USA

We find shade still shoeless with his crow and raven on a tombstone, shade has a bible and lighter in his left and right hand. His bat (ace) was leaning on the tombstone. Shade then looks at the audience and begins saying with a cold but calculating voice

Shade: Kaos between you and me, god this entity you serve is just another pick up in the sky brainwashing the people in this realm earth. But I digress this isn't about religious beliefs or whose right or wrong I hear to tell I respect you but I'll have to still teach a lesson of respect to you.

As shade continues talking he begins to to mess with the bible by throwing it up and catching it when the book gets drag down by gravity. When he catches the book after 5 times he then drops the bible and the lighter and picks up his bat the begins to explains to kaos why he still need a lesson in respect

Shade:The reason why need a lesson respect boy, is because you insulted me the gun using reaper of the xwf by reading bullshit line that aren't true. Like a wise wrestler once said but I'll interprete it in my own way. '' You can read the old, the new even Genesis. But the only revelation you and your buddies are going to see is that the realization that god can't help your ass once the reaper has entered the fray".

Shade the picks back up the bible and the lighter and then lights up the lighter holding up to the bible setting it ablaze then gets his baseball bat and while still holding the the flaming bible turns to the audience, and says

Shade: Kaos just like a piece of garbage being incinerated this is yoir bullshit religion. Just a pile of ashes also before i forget tomorrow night tell your partners that the target's on yee's

Shade then throws the flaming bible in the air and hits it with ace straight up into the air, after doing that he turns to the camera and addresses his partner LiddleJ and 2 but mostly talks about little J

Shade: Also 2 if you handle your slack go fuck yourself. But LJ after this match tomorrow night our short term alliance will and the targets is on you you can make fun of my all you but once i hit a tombstone or W.T.S.R on your as you better hope that hell is looking for occupants because once i'm done with your ass you'll be hoping you will be sleeping in hell

Once shade had the flaming and breakes the camera ending the transmission

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post