Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 11:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
SEX turned me into a pussy. I'm about to turn myself back.
Anthony Jarvis Powell Offline
Almost is never enough.

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

12-16-2013, 05:17 PM

The scene opens up to Anthony Jarvis Powell, in his room. He has wallpapers of anti-drug symbols. He paces back and forth past the screen.

Ya know, I’ve been too nice. Too nice in XWF, too nice with drug users, to nice… in general. It’s time to convert back to my asshole ways, before I joined SEX. Now don’t get me wrong, I will preach till I die, about “Anti-Drugs” but let’s face it, SEX has turned me into a pussy. I finally spoke up last week, and it resulted in a win over Jack Swagger. So it seems like I have to be a complete dick, to get my point across. No problem, but when some fags come to Shane crying about how mean I’ve been, don’t say anything.

This week I have a match on Warfare, and it’s in the Main Event. About fuckin’ time Shane did something right. Now he gave John Austin the chance to pick who he wants to tag with, and he chose Gavin “Gay Blade” Graves, and Steve “Testicleless” David’s. Notice how his initials are “STD.” But on to other things, why didn’t you choose me, John? Why didn’t you choose Anthony Jarvis Powell? I’ll tell you why, because you know I will steal the spotlight from under your nose. You know I will impress Shane so much that he will throw me in the #1 Contender Match for your US Title, which I would win and go on to crush your soul.

So you decided to “save” yourself in a way by throwing me with Smoke Man and Andrew Morrison, but you have yet to realize that you and I will see each other in that ring, but we will be on opposite sides. And when you look at me from across the room, your balls will drop to hell, and you will realize that you made a mistake. You will realize that you should’ve chosen me on your team, instead of “STD” or “Gay Blade” Graves. I would like to say “but I digress” and move on to another topic, but I don’t want to sound like the piece of shit that is a Gilmour promo.

Moving on... I still respect SEX, and I will forever be a member, but face it, SEX has changed Anthony Jarvis Powell. I will forever be Straight Edge, and I will forever save those who use drugs, alcohol and tobacco products, but enough is e-fucking-nough. Hunter Payne understands, Joseph Kain understands, hell I'm sure Ray Peterson understands too. I can't be nice in a world of such hate.

Hate... yes.... Hatred is the key to success in life. Boston hates LA, and has beaten them in the NBA Finals time and time again. The Redskins hate the Cowboys and look at the rilvary they have. Hell, Smoke Man hates Shane, ... well Smoke Man hasn't done much. My hatred towards anyone that I have not aligned myself is over 9000!!!

That's just the way it is, guys. Like it or not, I don't give a fuck. I am going to continue my new reign of terror.

And whether it be Gavin Graves, Steve Davids, or John Austin, one of you will feel my terror.

AJ grabs the camera and slams it onto the ground. A static screen comes up, and then it fades to black.

“Drinking is such a necessity to human life that people cannot fathom an individual who, like a child confined to a church pew, gets little enjoyment out of it and would rather do other things.”
― Criss Jami

[Image: SES.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Anthony Jarvis Powell's post:
Andrew Morrison (12-17-2013), Hunter Payne (12-16-2013), LJ Havok (12-16-2013)