Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 01:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Border man border man i got a puss puss order man can you fill it?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-18-2013, 01:48 AM

I'm the rhymin and dimin and climin crimson dongalongalong. Scene opens. Crimson Dong watching the recent footage of Ronald Wilkens or whatever his name is. What kind of match is this? John Black teaming with the great dong to beat down a new noob and make him tap like a milk bitch on titless PCP. I dong fret because I know I can beat a noob with my dong tied behind my left hand but what about John Black. John Black please tell me you will stop drinking tampon juice and contract on your dong like me for a change if you have one but I doubt you do because you probably dong have one but that's ok because my dong is dong enough for the dong of us you stupid dong head black boy jew. So what is the point of this match? Rinaldo Milkins please tell me you want to milk my tit for me because so far it seems that is all you will be good for.

Crimson Dong pours a glass of milk and drinks it. He knows he can't be stopped as long as his bones are strong and his boner is a dong. Fuck Milkins and his baton Crimson Dong dong need a weapon because dong dong dong but the dong will not be dong dong so who can stop him? The dongswer is nobody that's who condom balls. Milkins I ask you one thing? Don't show up and that's an order not a threat. Do not make me threat you.

Gotta get dat puss.

I win gold medals in my sleep and I farm and do karate when I am on ecstasy. What do you do? You play border patrol with gay guys at the gay bar with your collapsing dong? That tells me when we clash dongs yours will collapse and mine stays strong so guess who wins. Dong. Getting the puss. Try my disproportionately large chin and testicles on for size to get dat puss dat puss.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post