Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 07:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Super Liz?
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-15-2013, 11:06 AM

[One Week Ago]

The scene opens up to Liz Hathaway pacing back and forth, while holding her chin. Noah, who sits on the couch, watches her, examining her in the process. Liz stops and stairs at Noah. It was so silent that you could hear a pin drop.

Um... Is something wrong sweet cheeks?

Don’t fuckin’ sweet cheaks me! You ate the last box of Hot Pockets didn’t you? Those were high quality hot pockets with weed inserted in the bread! Do you know how hard it is to get that? Pretty fucking hard, Noah.

Liz grabs her jacket.

I’m going to go get some more. I won’t be back for a few hours, so don’t burn the house down. And don’t die either.

Wow……

Liz exits the apartment and sees a man smoking on a crack pipe in the corner. She shakes her head and proceeds down the stairs. Liz exits the building and enters her car. Starting her car in an aggressive manner, Liz pulls off.

Shit, I need some tunes.

Liz turns on the radio. She plays with the stations until she hears her theme song.

it’s the moment of truth, and the moment to lie,
The moment to live and the moment to die,
The moment to fight, the moment to fight,
To fight, to fight, to fight!

Liz, on a highway notices the excessive amount of trees and country shit. She sees a Tanker Truck drive by her car. On the 18 wheeler is a gigantic toxic sign. No telling what could be in there! Liz grabs a blunt out of her jacket pocket and puts it in the cigarette lighter port. After failing to insert the blunt in the port, she takes her eyes off of the rode. She places the blunt in the cigarette lighter port and a red flame appears at the head of the blunt.

She looks up and notices the tanker truck turned on its side with a bus crashed into it. The contents in the tanker truck are spewed all over the highway, and Liz steps on the brakes while trying to evade the crash. The car slides on the content, and crashes into the tanker truck. A fire brews from the sudden wreck. Liz reaches into her glove compartment and grabs a hand knife. She cuts off the seat belt and attempts to crawl out of the passenger window. She succeeds in doing so, but falls in the contents. A little spec of the content appeared on her lip, and she erases it with her hand, not realizing that some of the content got on her hand too. Liz stumbles up and out of the content, before it begins to boil from the heat of the flames.

Liz begins to cough, and wheeze. Attempting to walk, she begins to walk, but wobbles. She continues to walk, and walk, and walk, until she reaches her front door. Liz knocks on the door, and Noah answers it.

Oh my God, Liz!

Liz faints and Noah catches her in his arms. Noah drags her in the house and closes the door behind her. He turns on the faucet, and fills a bucket with cold water. He walks back to Liz and pours the cold water on her face, but to no avail. He checks her pulse.

Thank God, she’s still living. Well fuck, I don’t know what to do……..I should put her to bed.

Noah lifts Liz up on his shoulder and caries her to her room. He opens the door and throws her on her bed. He then examines the room and notices images of Liz’s girlfriend, Jenna Silver, on the wall.

She has it bad.

Noah exits the room looking at Liz one last time, before closing the door.

[One Week Later]

Liz awakens from her week long hibernation and notices the world differently, as if she had different eyes. She sees the stained liquids of nights with Jenna Silver on her bed, which a normal human eye could not see. She sees directly through her door, into the living room. She sees everything . Liz pushes the covers off of her, and gets up. She walks over to the door, and opens it with a light thrust. The door rips completely off of its hinges. She throws it on the floor, and proceeds to the living room. She begins to have flashbacks of the wreck, where she stomps on the brakes.

Liz comes back into reality, and arrives in the living room. She sees Noah on the couch, watching the ending scene of Twilight. Fuckin’ .

Sup Noah.

Noah grabs a gun from under him and prances up off of the couch, pointing the gun at Liz. Liz throws her arms up.

What the fuck man!

Sorry, just don’t startle me like that!

A flashback occurs of Liz attempting to climb out of her car.

Noah, turn it to the news.

Noah does so. Liz waits there patiently, while the news anchors run a list of the breaking news in the world. Liz begins to become angry and punches a whole through the wall. She begins to yell loudly and all of a sudden the electricity cuts off in the apartment. Noah looks at Liz, scared for his own life. Liz calms down, and sits down. She begins to shake her head.

What’s…..? What’s happening to me, Noah?

I wish I could tell you, Liz, but it’s freaking me out.

I’m… I’m scared.

You need to go see your psychiatrist.

No... This isn’t any emotional shit. This is fuckin’ weird. I need to go talk to someone who knows weird.

The scene fades out as Liz stands there, not knowing what or how to think.

The scene opens up to Liz, at an undisclosed location. All is seen is Liz and a door. She knocks on the door, and Mr. Supernova opens it.

Um, Liz…. How may I help you?

Nova, I need you help like now. I have a problem.

Well please come in.

Nova steps to the side and allows Liz to come in. She steps in and the scene changes to a bright room with weird out of this world shit. Liz smiles, and turns around, staring at Mr. Supernova.

So what’s up, Liz?

Nova, I was in a car wreck the other day.

I’m so sorry, are you alright?

Yeah, I’m fine…. Actually I’m more than fine. I’m a little different. I opened my door and it ripped off the hinges’. I punched a gigantic hole in my wall. I got mad and the lights cut off, something is wrong with me Nova.

Wait, slow down. What type of vehicles did you have a car wreck in?

A school bus and a tanker truck. The tanker truck contained some sort of content in it, which I breathed and accidently swallowed.

Well let me take a sample of your blood, to see if anything happened.

Nova exits the room leaving Liz alone. Moments past and he arrives back with a knife and a tiny cup.

Now give me your finger.

Liz extends her finger and Nova makes a small cut on it. The blood drops directly in the cup and the cut heals back up immediately.

Well that’s strange. Let’s see what this is.

Nova puts the blood in a special piece of equipment. And image of Liz’s blood appears on the screen. Liz notices white streams throughout her blood, and bits her tongue, not knowing the results. A bunch of numbers appears on the screen.

Well Liz, it appears that this is more than just regular blood. Whatever was in that tanker truck altered your blood, and DNA. You are unlike anything you were before.

Nova walks Liz to the door. Liz walks out and turns around to Nova.

What’s going to happen to me, Nova?

Nothing that will hurt you.

Wait, before you go, why did no one hear about this on the news?

You know how you…. No. You know how humans are. Trying to cover up everything.

Wait are you saying that I’m not hu….

But before she could finish Nova vanishes, leaving Liz confused.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liz Hathaway's post:
Jenna Silver (12-15-2013)