Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 06:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants this?
Hulk Hogan Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

12-03-2013, 10:43 PM

(12-03-2013, 10:18 PM)John Cena Said:
(12-03-2013, 09:30 PM)Hulk Hogan Said: Hulkamania is gonna run wild on you, Cena. I am the best thing that ever happened to the wrestling industry, brother.

Correction. You were the best thing. Then I came along I could take a dump worth more than you nowadays. I am the wrestling business bitch. Don't believe me, look at what's happening to the WWE. Nothing can stop me. No one can lose to me. Last night I did 150 dollars worth of blow and ran my car into a cancer ward of a children's hospital. Guess what? I got praised and my reputation got boosted as doing a good thing by visiting sick kids. One of my car's front tires actually split open a kid's skull and it got spun into...I was there for the little guy's last moments. Tell me when was the last time you had PR spin your sordid shit and make it come off as gold like that? Those glory days are over old man and I guaran-damn-tee they weren't as glorious as my time in the sun is now. This is John's era. John's business. It's time for you to finally except that and die already.
Hollywood has built his name on beating people that were deemed invincible. Your glory days are gonna be over when we lock up, Brother. I did those Rent-A-Center commercials and got paid a ton of money. I have made far better movies than you could ever do, Brother. I got to fight Rocky Balboa in Rocky III and made my name in the movie industry. What have you done besides that garbage filled movie, Marine? You might visit kids but while you are doing that, Hollywood is out making money.

(12-03-2013, 10:25 PM)John Cena Said:
(12-03-2013, 10:17 PM)Hulk Hogan Said: John Cena. The man that knows nothing about the industry. The industry was built by me and I plan on killing it. I am 'Hollywood" Hulk Hogan and I am the man that defined wrestling. I slammed Andre The Giant and I can slam you, brother. Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you?

Laugh and then beat your ass like it was nothing. Maybe stomp on your unconscious body a few times. Laugh some more. Then move on...probably while still laughing. Get paid more than you earned in your life.

What are you going to do when I run through you and leave you a crippled, bloody mess in the ring? Think Brooke will change your colostomy bag for you after that? You know...cause you'd be beaten so bad, your body will lose the ability to contain it's own bowel movements and it'll be get a colostomy bag or shit all over yourself. Who'll be in change of changing it if Brooke doesn't?

Hulkamania will never die, brother. You are signing up for your own Smackdown when we lock up. The millions and millions of Hulkamaniacs will run wild and aid me to victory against you. You are a disgrace to this industry. The fact that people compare me to you sickens me, brother. You ever mention Brooke again and these 24 inch pythons will knock you out in a second. I will Leg Drop your ass back to West Newbury, MA where you belong.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-03-2013, 10:50 PM

since when did they let u out of the old folks home terry?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 11:07 PM

(12-03-2013, 10:43 PM)Hulk Hogan Said: Hollywood has built his name on beating people that were deemed invincible. Your glory days are gonna be over when we lock up, Brother. I did those Rent-A-Center commercials and got paid a ton of money. I have made far better movies than you could ever do, Brother. I got to fight Rocky Balboa in Rocky III and made my name in the movie industry. What have you done besides that garbage filled movie, Marine? You might visit kids but while you are doing that, Hollywood is out making money.

Doesn't matter what you think of my movies I still got paid fatter than you so your points are irrelevant. Plus you're obviously getting slow in the head because I just said I fucking crashed my car into the cancer ward of a children's hospital and my PR spun that shit like I did a good thing. It's because I'm untouchable and everyone knows it. I could go out right now, get an AK, walk into the dead middle of a shopping center and unload a few clips and tomorrow the headlines would read 'John Cena greets fans at a local mall'. But you go ahead and think what you've done makes you better. Keep thinking you matter old man. God that's how I know your mind is turning to mush. You actually believe you matter.

(12-03-2013, 10:43 PM)Hulk Hogan Said: Hulkamania will never die, brother. You are signing up for your own Smackdown when we lock up. The millions and millions of Hulkamaniacs will run wild and aid me to victory against you. You are a disgrace to this industry. The fact that people compare me to you sickens me, brother. You ever mention Brooke again and these 24 inch pythons will knock you out in a second. I will Leg Drop your ass back to West Newbury, MA where you belong.

You're a disgrace to humanity and men everywhere. Look at your old, wrinkly, leathery ass. You're pathetic and almost as horrible of a joke as that brain addled mess Rick Flair. You think I don't get sick from hearing that someone compares you and I to one another. I fucking almost puked right here, right now when you said that shit. I know I'm a million times better and even if you don't agree or fuck...even if you got a crew of people to disagree. Guess what? I still get paid and my name's at the top. So that makes me better by default. Regardless of what's said. Even if a whole arena boos me...I still walk out of that arena with enough cash to own that arena and I go home and fuck bitches all night long in one of my mansions. That's what I do while you sit in your trailer park and cry into an old, dusty photo album. Oh and I'll say Brooke's name whenever I want. I'll say her name as my dick does an impersonation of a jack hammer in that bitch's asshole. I'll slap the shit out of her at the same time too. See what happens first...me cumming or her getting knocked unconscious. And that bitch will still be all over my nuts begging for more when she comes to!
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 11:24 PM

Ric with a K or Rick without the K?
Hate Post Like Post
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 11:38 PM

Ric...Rick. I don't give a shit. You know what old bastard I'm talking about when I mention the last name and that's all that counts and even if you think it doesn't, I don't care. Getting his name wrong won't change a thing for me. I'm still untouchable, unbeatable and indestructible. I'm fucking John Cena and Ric Flair should be honored I wasted my breath on him.
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 11:52 PM

Sid is in the process of laughing so fucking hysterically that he's down on one knee with one hand on the corner of the table. His face is redder than John Madison's first period as he busts a gut just laughing his ass off.

:3 x Better:
Ha ha ha! I was just talking about this John Cena clown the other day and now, I'll be damned, here he fucking is in the flesh. What a god damn joke this place is.

Hey John Cena! There's some goof running around here called Mr. Supernova who stole your genius insults to the Rock and tried using them on me a few days ago. Did Rocky tell you? The only thing Supernova was missing was a custom Sid Feder shirt that said "I kick ass via satellite" -- remember when you pulled that shit on Rocky a couple years ago, John? Do you think you can help Mr. Supernova make one just like it?

Sid once again has trouble controlling his laughter as he shakes his head in dismay, turning away and picking up his cell phone to call up somebody who is sure to find this recent turn of events utterly hilarious.

Yeah man you'll never guess who just showed up here -- -- -- YUP! Faggotty ass orange shirt and all, man.

Sid continues talking and laughing on his phone as he walks away.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-04-2013), Wallace Witasick (12-03-2013)
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2013, 12:02 AM

Fuck Mr. Supernova. That guy's a bitch. Oh and fuck you too Sid, you still owe me a new front door from that time you shoved a Bowie knife through it last year!
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2013, 12:14 AM

You might have me confused with

A, someone who gives three shits

and or

B, someone who has touched a knife in his life

I am neither!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-04-2013)
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2013, 12:36 AM

I'm sure you don't give a shit. But I know the latter of what you said is a crock of shit. Whatever though. I didn't exactly expect you to fess up to the truth.