Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 12:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
People Love Me..And Then They Hate Me. (RP #1)
Gavin Graves Offline
I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Unwell

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

12-02-2013, 07:25 AM

Scene opens and Gavin Graves is seen conversing with some people at an XWF publicity event. It seems as if Gavin is the only one not dressed for the occasion. He is wearing a plain, black t-shirt with some beat up blue jeans. He looks like the type of person that would be anti-social, but he is not. In fact, he is talking to people that happen to be enjoying his company.

He signals to them that it is time for him to speak on the stage, and he waves them off cockily. He walks to the front of the room to the stage, then he walks up the stairs, and he positions himself in front of the microphone.

Hey, ladies and gentleman, I'm kind of new at this. However; management insisted that I should open and let the other talent follow.

He fumbles with the microphone and laughs nervously.

The XWF has already announced the return of "Shove-It" on Saturdays. AND to London, England no less. I am proud that my first match will be on this match even IF someone that I hate is co-hosting.

Gavin Graves smirks cockily and then continues.

Now that that shit is over. I have to do something that the administrative network wants me to do..specifically Ms. Tigris.

There is a clamoring and gasps amongst the crowd.

She wants me to hype my match. But the truth is that I can't do that. That is the duty of my opponents...Solange and Matthew Mitchell..As "interesting" as they are.

And I'm not saying that to be a dick. There probably are some redeeming qualities to that ghetto bitch and that whiney fuck that thinks he is Eminem..kind of like his brother.. And you all know where that got him.. "Doing ninety on a free-way" right?

The crowd is silent. Gavin dies out laughing. Looking at the scene it is hard to tell if it is an act or not because it is kind of over the top.

Okay. I get it that WAS dickish. But I'm a little fucked in the head for Christ-sake. My line of decency doesn't exist in society. That died off so long ago that I almost can't remember ever having one.
For instance, How do you keep a baby from drowning?

Anyone?

The people are still silent...But silent out of shock.

...Really no one? You take a foot off of it's head. (laughs) Get it...because?

They still give him nothing and stare at him with hate in their eyes.

FUCK BABIES..not literally though..Umm okay.. I guess I'm done with joking.

Sooo to the next thing on the agenda for tonight.. Smoke Man is a bitch.

Some clapping now stirs within the crowd.

Is it not ironic that the first XWF broadcast that I choose to be a part of is being hosted by that taint stain? I signed on for one reason only and that is to make his life a living hell for the duration of the night. Winning my match will just be a plus. No disrespected to Mr. Lawson, but anything that Smokey is a part of I will find a way to fuck it up.

Do you wanna know why?

It's not because I'm a bad guy either. It is simply because he disrespected me. I wanted to meet some friends and whatnot. I never expected in a million years that Smoke Man would be the first to introduce himself..and in turn showing what a cunt he is. And NOW the man is starting a little rebellion that no one wants a hand in. His little announcement created more problems and intensified more feuds that I can count on one hand. He claims that talent goes unrecognized with the Black Circle around. The thing is I imagine with hard work and respect shown to Mr. , anyone can achieve greatness. Just look at that dumb ass Peter Gilmour and his group of imbeciles.

There is a popular saying amongst the XWF roster..well the ones that aren't happy. "Down With !"....

I think the saying should be "Down With Smoke Man!".. Quote me on that. That will be a thing. And once this gets on the internet it WILL be trending on Twitter. If you agree with me..GOOD! I'm proud of you. You obviously aren't an idiot. And if you disagree I don't give a FUCK what you think!

Gavin Graves walks off of the stage by-passing the people waiting to speak and the members of the crowd. He walks out the door with a giant smile on his face. Once out the door you can hear him whistling the theme to "Sesame Street"

[Image: Graves_zps35cf902e.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gavin Graves's post:
John Austin (12-03-2013)