Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 07:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tough Choice!
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-19-2013, 12:36 AM

As far as anyone knows I'm just taking time off but the truth of the matter is it was from not my choice. I got some bad news on my health and it got me depressed. As the world is sitting watching the show people are clearing enjoying the show when "The Resistance" by Sencit Music hits the pa system as the logo of 'Resistance Inc.' is showing on the screen as normally I would come out with my bike my regular music but this is something that going to take over XWF. As I come walking out wearing my cut as my girlfriend Justine MacKenzie is holding my hand as my sister Kasey Cross is walking behind us as we walk down the ramp and get in the ring as we stand there in the center of the ring as the fans are booing as Kasey grabs me a mic and hands it to me as the fans boo so much they wont let me talk.

"Please let me talk. I'm out here for a reason I don't want to do. The past couple months I haven’t been doing good in health but I still fought through it because thats the type of guy I am. I have a passion for this business. But things had gotten worst in the past few weeks. So I went to the doctor two weeks ago and took alot of tests and I got the results back last week. It not good."

As I lower the mic as I place my other hand over my eyes as I wipe some tears away as I raise my mic again.

"It turns out I have cancer and the doctors said I have at least a year or so if lucky to live due to it was put off for way to long. So there for it leaves me with no choice in the matter, I must hang up my boots for good."

As I lower it as I look around and try my best to smile.

"After ten long years of doing the very own thing I love to death I must end like this. No more in ring action for this biker. But due to the love of the business that I have I'm here to tell you all that I will be a manger of a group who will be debuting shortly called Resistance Inc. A group of talent who has the same passion for this business as much as I do. The first two people that I will be managing would be no other then my girl Justine Mackenzie, and my sister Kasey Cross. So those who loves this business and want to step up and join the resistance inc you know where to find us."

I looked around.

"After ten years it had been fun and I enjoy every minute of it. Made some great friends, met alot of great fans. I loved giving everyone a show to remember. Sorry I cant do it anymore. Love you guys."

I take off wrestling boots as I set them in the middle of the ring as I put the mic next to and take off my cut that was over my main cut as I kissed it and set it on the boots as the tribute video played as the fans are on their feet chanting 'Thank You JTC' As we leaving as I walked back up the ramp as I give some fans high fives as we head back in the back.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-19-2013, 06:12 PM

As Johnny walks through the curtain, he looks to the side and sees Andrew Morrison standing off to the side

"Well, Johnny, despite our immense hatred and dislike for one another, I must say it is a shame to see you go out this way. I would have rather had it been by my hand. You and I have gone through personal and physical warfare in and out of that ring. But as someone who has lost someone to cancer..."

Andrew looks down momentarily then back up to Johnny

"You have my well wishes, I know that is not much of anything at all, coming from me, and I know you and your family despise me and rightfully so. But as I said, it is indeed a shame. well wishes and see you around Johnny."

Andrew nods at Johnny, an incredibly rare show of respect toward anyone much less Johnny but as he had said, the two had been through war, and to see it end this way was something that Andrew, being the competitor he was, hated to see, so with this, he gives Johnny a humane and show of respect and walks away.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Kasey Cross Offline
Resistance Inc.

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

11-20-2013, 12:21 AM

Just a sad day as I walked quickly passed my brother and Justine as I dash to the parking lot. Trying not to show my emotions so these chumps wont be able to use it against me. As I get there as the door slams as I let out a huge scream.

As I shake my head as some tears started to roll down my face as I walked to my bike as I get on and take off.

[Image: kaseycrosscve_zps6d13980f.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post