Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 10:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homecoming (Micah)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-03-2013, 07:07 AM

I unlocked the door to my house and stepped in. It was quiet but the feeling was great. I looked behind me to seey oldest son patching himself up before getting out of the car. He noticed me and waved his hand indicating me to go on ahead. Of course I did because I was anxious to see my family. I walked up the stairs and poked my head in the door.

Micah?

I turned my head and saw Madyson running up to me. I picked her up and hugged her tightly. She had gotten bigger in such a short amount of time.

"Daddy! I missed you."

I missed you too, baby

Then I saw Micah getting out of bed.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-03-2013, 07:23 AM

I stared at him, my eyes looking for bandages but the smell of blood came in with the breeze and I snarled, getting to my feet and moving past him.

"Micah!"

"Mommie"

Pain shot up my spine and I stumbled against the doorframe, my eyes snapping back to Madyson.

"Madyson..."

A growl escaped my lips and I looked back outside, seeing the young man I standing next to the car, his hand on a gun and his eyes darting between myself and Michael.

"Micah, don't do this."

I looked back at Michael, trying to calm my hunger but I hadn't fed in two days. Michael's hand gripped my shoulder as he forced my back to the bedroom.

"Michael!"

He pushed me down against the bed, his lips pressed against mine as he gripped my wrists, forcing me to submit to the distraction. A whimper escaped my lips as he pulled away, his lips moving to my ears as his hand held a blade to my throat.

"Never attack my son."

I shivered against the pressure and nodded, wondering why he wasn't dominate like this in bed. The knife vanished and he kissed me again before letting me up and taking me out to the living room where Madyson and Mackenzie were on either side of the young man. They touched his face, poked his bandages and sniffed him.

"Momma...he smells funny."

I laughed in Michael's shoulder at Mackenzie's face and comment.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

11-03-2013, 08:10 AM

I smirked and looked around to see my entire family in the same room. It was a good feeling because...This is all I've ever wanted

Your kids are adorable, Michael. Actually they're my little siblings huh? So...Micah, How did you and dad meet?

If Isaiah plans on asking her a multitude of questions...

Isaiah now isnt the time.

I want to know about my mother, dad. Is that so bad to want to do?

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-03-2013, 08:19 AM

"Your father is right. It's been two days since I last hunted and I would have ripped your throat out had your father not been here. These are questions you should have asked him when you two were on your way home."

"I tried but dad wouldn't answer."

I smacked Michael in the chest, not realizing that I hit a wound.

"Shit!"

His arm tightened over my shoulders and I gently placed a hand on his shoulder and the other on his side.

"Isaiah...how bad was your father hit?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

11-03-2013, 11:31 AM

I'm fine.

I grabbed my left pectoral and looked at Isaiah.

He's been hit with worse. Just a simple bullet wound. Those Varathorn Raiders tend to have weak bullets but are extremely talented.

Yeah, Not to mention that they are the most notorious raiders in the whole galaxy.

Isaiah laughed and played with Madysons hair who was sitting next to him.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-03-2013, 11:49 AM

A deep growl escaped my lips, making Isaiah stop laughing.

"Simple is what kills, Isaiah. The longer you live with us the clearer that becomes...MACKENZIE!"

The little boy stopped just an inch from biting Isaiah.

"Momma..."

Tears formed in his eyes and he crawled off the couch, running over and wrapping his arms around my legs.

"I'm sorry momma....I'm sorry."

Michael bent down next to him, holding his arms out so he could take the little vampire in his arms.

"Momma doesn't let us bite people...she doesn't want us to kill you or daddy."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

11-03-2013, 01:16 PM

a normal vampire bite wouldn't affect us in the slightest but a Gadoian/Vampire Cross breed would probably make us sick. Plus I...nevermind.

I looked at Isaiah because it sounded as if he was hiding something.

So...Micah, I think It might be just about time that Mackenzie comes with me and Isaiah and officially become a man.

I knew Micah was against the Command training but one way or another My son is going to become a man.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-03-2013, 01:46 PM

"No."

"Micah."

"I said no. He's only a baby! He doesn't need to be a man until he's asking about...the birds and bees."

Michael raised an eyebrow, "The birds and bees...Really?"

"I'll make you a deal, once he starts asking you about why he's pitched a tent, then go for it. But right now, let him be a child. Let him keep his innocence just a bit longer."

I was pleading just a little bit. Mackenzie was my baby boy and I wasn't about to have Michael take him from me.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

11-03-2013, 02:06 PM

Micah...Its a tradition that every boy most go through in their childhood. I didn't train Isaiah but I can certainly train Mackenzie. Maybe not now but I'm training him before he reaches the age of ten.

Isaiah started to squirm a little bit and began sweating.

I...I need to go to the restroom. Where is it?

"Up the stairs around the corner"

Isaiah nodded his head and ran up the stairs.

Anyways...Mackenzie will grow up to my tradition! Madyson can grow up however you'd like. She can be daddy's little girl if she wanted but Mackenzie is going to be a strong soldier.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-03-2013, 02:35 PM

"Mackenzie will be fine and no. I'm not having you train him in how to kill. Not until he's old enough to hunt with Madyson, myself and Zak. My son will be raised as any other child in this world! You forget who my family is, Michael. Madyson managed to do more damage to you when she was still learning to speak then I have ever done. Mackenzie can change his looks and vanish into a crowd simply by changing his eye color. My children have the blood of Gods pulsing through their veins...they have plenty of power. Now, since your not in the slightest worried about your son, I'm going to check on Isaiah."

I snarled softly before turning towards the stairs, "If I see you have a gun anywhere near my son, you will get very comfortable with the couch."

Bounding up the stairs, I knocked a few times on the door, "Isaiah. Open this door before I break it and find out just what your hiding."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

11-03-2013, 03:44 PM

Please! I'm just bleeding a lot and I need some room. Dammit!

I ran up the stairs and grabbed Micahs shoulders.

Micah...give him some room. Ill tell you about him tonight ok?

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-03-2013, 03:51 PM

"Clean it up when it stops. If he bleeds like that then we're gonna have issues. He's in a house with 3 vampires, Michael."

I could smell the blood coming from under the door and it took everything I had not to break it down and see if he tastes just as good as his father.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

11-03-2013, 05:42 PM

Him staying is ok with you right? Well...first I suppose I better tell you about his "condition"

I grabbed her hand and took her to our room and sat her on our bed.

Well, Isaiah has apparently been raised by a special group of people and they may have put some special infection that really messed with his blood...He has a bit of lycanthropy inside of him.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-03-2013, 06:02 PM

I stared at him then stood, walking over to the bathroom and forcing the door open. Isaiah stared at me as I reached out, grabbing his collar and dragging him in the room.

"Momma?"

"Stay in your room."

The door to the twins room slammed shut and I tossed Isaiah on the bed.

"Listen to me, Isaiah and listen good. Whatever happened back there won't make a damn bit of difference to me. If you need to let the wolf out then do it. The longer you fight it the worse it will be and slowly it will kill you. When my brother changed me, I did the same damn thing and I refuse to let your father lose you again. You may not like how I handle this but you are my son now and you will handle this like a man. Even if I have to take you to the park and you burn off whatever you need. I will stop at nothing to protect you."

I got in his face, watching how his eyes changed.

"If you harm my twins...nothing...not even your father will stop me. Do I make myself clear?"

My eyes faded to black as I stared at him, Michael's hands on my shoulder.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

11-03-2013, 09:44 PM

Micah, I refuse to go wolf...ever. I hate to have to hurt people or even watch people get hurt. I am a protector not a killer. I hold it back because I just cannot hurt people. If anything, ill try and protect the twins as much as I possibly can. I am what you call a "Gadoian Elite" I have better reflexes, power, senses, and intelligence. I may not be up to yours and Michaels strength but I am extremely capable.

I walked in and leaned against the wall.

Leave the boy alone. He tries his best to protect others and he's done a damn good job at it. And I won't let you take him on a killing spree because Command soldiers DO NOT kil innocent people on purpose. Me however, I'm in exile so it doesn't matter what I do.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-04-2013, 07:21 AM

"The park is abandoned and Zak would find it useful if you went wolf and protected the park. Even if you destroyed the buildings and rides that need to come down. We kill to survive in this family. Madyson and Mackenzie will learn to hunt, kill and survive off those innocent lives. Until they are strong enough, Michael and I will be the ones killing for them."

"What are you thinking?"

"He kills for them. It builds the bond between the three of them, gets his frustration out and helps protect the little ones. Going wolf doesn't mean you kill...but the longer you try and lock up what's meant to be free, it will consume heart and soul, driving the host to insanity until there is nothing left. It may have been easier in your time but here...it will be so much harder."

I stood and stepped closer to Isaiah, standing between his legs and brushing and hand through his hair as I held his head to my stomach. I could see the wolf brushing against his mind, pacing just at the border. He would continue to grow restless the longer he stayed locked up.

"Micah?"

"He's one restless animal, Michael. New scents and new territory. He feels threatened and he's curious. A typical dog thing."

Isaiah looked up, his eyes narrowed, "What?"

"Your wolf. He doesn't know this land. He's acting like any normal mutt."

Michael laughed, his head shaking, "You should ask for permission before you enter the minds of others."

"Why would I ask if it's my children? Personally, I would like to know when they sneak out or when Mackenzie is a teenager and rubbing one out."

My stomach warmed and I looked down, seeing Isaiah's face turn red quite quickly.

"Your bedroom is next to the twins at the end of the hall. See if they want to play...I think a new playmate would be good for them. After only playing with their uncle and cousin...you would be a healthy distraction."

Michael shifted slightly against the wall and I looked over my shoulder, seeing him slowly look back up my body to my eyes.

"Yeah...go play with your siblings. Your mother and I have things to talk about."

"Oh God!"

Isaiah finally caught on and flew from the room and down the hall. I laughed and pulled Michael back to the bedroom, slamming the door shut and locking it as I slammed Michael's back to the door.

He didn't waste time as his hands slide down and gripped my ass, lifting me to his waist and walking to the bed, both of us dropping to it with our lips locked. He pulled away, his lips ghosting over mine.

"I've missed you."

I smiled and ran a hand down his cheek, "I've missed you too, my exiled warrior."

He smirked and kissed my again, his hands tangled in my hair and my claws ripped his shirt.

"Damn baby, your fiesty tonight."

"I won't break Michael...show me that Command strength I know you've been holding back."

Michael smirked and gripped his hand, forcing my eyes to close and a moan to escape my lips.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

11-04-2013, 11:55 AM

Maker, I've missed this!

Radio pins her against the wall and began to kiss her aggressively. They spun around and Micah pinned Michael against the wall and lifted her neck so Michael began to kiss he neck.

Micah let out a moan and Michael opened his eyes and looked at Micah moaning. He picked her up by her thighs and moved her to the bed.

are you sure about this? All the kids are still downstairs.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-04-2013, 08:03 PM

"Isaiah will distract them. I need you."

He was my soldier, my man and damn it....I needed him.

"I love you."

Michael smiled and slammed his lips to mine, forcing another moan from my lips.

Hate Post Like Post