Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 06:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Failsafe (RP 1)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-28-2013, 03:40 PM

(http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=7559 - This is kinda important to follow the events of this RP. Heads up, of course.)

Point of View: Miranda Tigris

I got Anna right where I want her, and all it took was just a little bit of revelation. Her eyes widen and she backs up, until her back hits the wall. Upon impact, she jumps, looking behind her with the same bewildered, stupefyingly stupid expression plastered on her face.

"Mih-Miranda?"

"Thank you! No, seriously," I begin, snickering as I look into her frightened, tear stained eyes. "I was starting to think that my dear, dear stepsister became a fucking ] The snicker bursts into a full blown maniacal laughter, before I lay both of my palms down on the surface of the table. Not breaking eye contact, I see a spark, a fire in her eyes that isn't totally unfamiliar. She smacks the palms of her hands off the wall, pushing herself forward. Keeping this brisk pace of movement, she storms over to my desk, slamming her fists on the desk, leaving them inches from where my own hands lay.

"I, I, I'll fucking kill you!" Her voice comes out shaky and pleading, leaving me unsure of who she was trying to convince of that threat. Her, or me? If it's the latter, she missed by a mile. If it's the former, she missed by a mile, I can see it in her face.

[color=#00BFFF]"Oh, will you now?"
I reach with my left hand into a cup of assorted nonsense that's important, but not essential to my day to day operations, and pull out a pair of scissors. Placing it on the desk, I slide it to her, watching as it hits the side of her hand and come to a dead stop. With a smile on my face, I flip my right hand over, showing the veins in my wrist. "Then do it."

Awkwardly, she lifts her hand and drops it over the pair of scissors, picking up the handle like it was a knife, before pulling it upwards and hovering it over my open hand. Her hands shake without repentance, and the longer she looks into my eyes, the harder they shake. Just like I thought, she can't do it.

Finally, this pathetic display comes to an end as she drops the pair back down on the desk. Collapsing onto her knees, she hides her face in the cover of her hands.

"Please, just don't kill her..."

"What? What did you just say?"

Oh, I wasn't going to make this easy for her. I love watching her squirm too much to make it simple.

"Don't kill her, you fucking freak!" Now, her voice had that rebellious side to it, the one I heard oh so often when she argued with dad.

"Less bitchiness, more begging."

"I'll do whatever you want me to do, if you just let her go. Please..." Aw, she's choking up! Adorable!

"Hmm, I'm not sure I believe you. Maybe, you'd like to see what I've already done before you commit to such an extreme commitment."

"You monster, what did you do?!"

"How about you see for yourself?"

With that, I get up from the chair and walk around the desk. Grabbing her hand, I pull her up to her feet before leading her out of my office and into the hall. We turn to the left, and proceed down the long, narrow hallway that leads us right to the medical ward.

Right to Jessie...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
(10-31-2013)