Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 10:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Gilmour...
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-19-2013, 12:04 AM

A camera comes up on Alexandra Callaway who’s staring coldly into the camera. She's sitting in a throne, she breaks the cold stare, twirling a piece of her long red hair around her finger. The top of the throne has a Phoenix on it, it's wings spread open as if it is soaring high above the ground.

“Peter Gilmour….Peter Gilmour is the perpetual thorn in my side. He cost me the chance to win the trio titles and then, when his team wins due to Casey’s brilliance and hard work, he wants to claim the win was because of him. Peter Gilmour has done more than his fair share of pissing people off.”

She shook her head, Alexandra’s eyes flash a dark color. It’s clear that she’s angry about what happened to her team at Lethal Lottery.

“Well not anymore. I will not stand for it. I am done letting want to be pathetic excuses, like Peter Gilmour get all the glory around here. Peter your team won Lethal Lottery, not you by yourself. I'm sure that any one of your so called teammates would lay your ass out for a chance to win this Lethal Lottery.”

Alexandra holds one finger up.

"How about this, after Lethal Lottery, we settle up the score, and deal with our issues once and for all? That is unless you are too afraid to face me. Too afraid that you'll get beat up by a woman. Either nut up and accept my challenge, or I'll make your life here a living hell, I'll be your own waking nightmare. I will be a plague upon you the likes of which you have never experienced before."

Alexandra smirks and licks her lips before continuing.

"I have just the match in mind. A very painful match, for you that is. A submission match in an electrified cage, that cage is attached to a countdown timer, which will be set at seven minutes. At seven minutes the cage will catch on fire, and we both will be trapped inside of it until a winner is decided."

She leans forward in her throne, smirking again.

"What do you say to that, pussy? I await your answer."

She sits back in the throne a big smirk crossing her face.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
(10-19-2013), Andrew Morrison (10-19-2013), Dawn Carson (10-19-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-19-2013), Mr. Radio (10-19-2013), Tony Santos (10-19-2013)
Dawn Carson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

10-19-2013, 12:15 AM

Hopefully that bigg fella will agree to throw down. Doubt it, though. Guy's a fuckin' pussy, huh?

[Image: Carson_zps0d2feab1.jpg]
Thanks for the sig pic, Luca/Diaz/Tigris, you awesome man/woman/fish!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dawn Carson's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-19-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-19-2013, 12:16 AM

"Let's put it this way Dawn, he refuses this match and he will be forever pegged a coward. And no body likes a coward."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Dawn Carson (10-19-2013)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-19-2013, 02:56 AM

KICK HIS ASS ALLY!

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liz Hathaway's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-19-2013, 07:21 AM

Peter listens attentively to Ms. Callaway's little PMSfest and begins to laugh uncontrollably.

Peter: Wow, someone is on her period today aren't we Ms. Callaway? I wonder how Mr. Marc Callaway would feel about this. Maybe I should have a little chat with the man I call an ICON in this business. Yes, I think I shall after I win the Lethal Lottery Tournament. Ally, when did I ever say that I won the match on WARFARE? I took credit for it and yes, Casey Jones and Tyler Decker helped our team win. But we as a team go into round 2 while you sulk and bitch and complain like a whore who just got told her man is NOT the father by Maury Povich. SUCK IT UP ALLY! Your team lost like I said they would.

Sure I talk a lot of shit but I always back it up and when I say something will happen, it happens. I know the road to the finals of this tournament doesnt get easier and I know Barney, Casey and Zakk may be my partners or opponents in the later rounds. That's why this tournament is so unpredictable. Hell, next round I could be teamed up with Sebastian Duke or your so called leader Eli James. You never know who you'll be teamed up with. That's why I love this tournament and that's why I plan on winning it to shut little bitches like you up and put my name back on the map and get that briefcase and rest assured I will cash it in when I see fit.

As far as your challenge goes... I ACCEPT! I've been in this sick, twisted contraption before and while I have been burned, I always came out on top. Will I lose this match? Maybe.. but a chance to put your bitch ass to rest is a chance I will take. So you better prepare for your own funeral. Maybe I'll ask your dad to sit ringside to see his daughter's last night on Earth. After I burn you to a crisp and break your neck, I'll deliver your dead body right into his waiting arms.

Oh and don't think I don't know any submissions. You may have moves I don't know about but you will never see any of mine coming. I may be a hardcore Icon but I was also taught in the ways of Jujitsu, MMA, Karate and TaeKwanDo.. All your little submissions won't hurt me because I love pain. It drives me and it will drive me to beat the ever loving fuck out of your skanky, slutty ass.

so let's end this Ally. You can think you will beat me, and maybe you will. But even in defeat, I will make sure you never walk again! See you soon.. BITCH!

ooc; Take a number ally, others want to try to fight me..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-19-2013, 08:18 AM

"You are an idiot. I can think of anyone else who wants to fight you."

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZakMisery's post:
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2013, 08:20 AM

You cant fight him if hes already been fought.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (10-19-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-19-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-19-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-19-2013, 08:35 AM

oh john...

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

10-19-2013, 11:35 AM

Whoa Alexandra, whoa. You aren't the only person who wants to beat the piss out of Peter Gilmore. I've been waiting on a match with Tubby since his three man beat down of me and stealing my X-treme title.

I don't care how it happens, I want a match with him before you get your paws on him because I'm thinking by the time you are done, there won't be much left to battle.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
(10-19-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-19-2013, 11:39 AM

It was two Rebel.

And I would not mind seeing you face Gilmour myself... or Alexandra for that matter. It is truly a sight I would love to see

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2013, 11:55 AM

Me and Peter still have a fight to settle. I need to shut him up

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-19-2013, 11:57 AM

"Either he faces me one on one now, or every match from now, until he gets into the ring with me, I will be at ringside. I don't give a shit about SVD's turn, No showing son of a bitch. I don't care about Liz's turn, or even yours Rebel."

Alexandra gets into his face.

"All I give a shit about is putting that pathetic tub of goo in his fucking place. He either does this on my terms, or I go to management, and get it booked, whether you all like it or not."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (10-19-2013), Mr. Radio (10-19-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2013, 01:23 PM

Peter could always run the gauntlet against everyone who wants to fight him.

But then that would mean Peter has to run.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(10-19-2013), AlexandraCallaway (10-19-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (10-19-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-19-2013, 01:38 PM

"What fuckin' room did I just walk into? I mean, let's have a role call and see who's all here:

A terrifyingly unintimidating woman who acts a whole hell of a lot tougher than she actually is, ala Alexandra Callaway.

A man who proves that not all life from other planets can be deemed intelligent, that Mr. Radio.

A, whatever the fuck Dawn Carson is.

A giant waste of space (literally, get some fucking exercise, you fat fuck) in Peter Gilmour.

Everyone's favorite Irish stereotype, Michael McBride.

Rebel (that's the joke.)

The guy who dresses in a hipster Jesus costume (still waiting for that crucifixion,) like everyday was Halloween, LJ Havok.

And the resident throne (buh dum tss) in Gilmour's side, John Madison.

All arguing about kicking Gilmour's ass.

This room sucks, just sayin'."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-19-2013), Andrew Morrison (10-19-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-19-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2013, 01:55 PM

Then there's a girl who seems to enjoy pissing people off by spouting incorrect things from her mouth. That's you just so you know, Jessie

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Andrew Morrison (10-19-2013)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

10-19-2013, 02:05 PM

Radio, why don't you put my Xtreme title on the line in a triple threat match with Gilmour and I and we can both kick his big ass considering there is so much to kick.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
LJ Havok (10-19-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-19-2013, 02:07 PM

(10-19-2013, 01:55 PM)Mr. Radio Said: Then there's a girl who seems to enjoy pissing people off by spouting incorrect things from her mouth. That's you just so you know, Jessie

"Incorrect things? Tell me; where was I incorrect in any of my assessments? Please, I'm curious. Also, another strike on your intelligence, if you're gonna use a first name (as opposed to that personality neutral last name we have,) make sure you're using the right one. It's Kea, idiot. Come on, it's been long enough to where you all should know the fucking difference."
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:The guy who dresses in a hipster Jesus costume (still waiting for that crucifixion,) like everyday was Halloween, LJ Havok.

Ouch! I will take that Ms. Diaz. Very funny assessment

....... I'm just curious if you know something I don't?

Nah, fuck it. And I never said I wanted to kick Gilmour's ass. I just want to watch him learn a lesson..

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (10-19-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2013, 02:33 PM

(10-19-2013, 02:07 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(10-19-2013, 01:55 PM)Mr. Radio Said: Then there's a girl who seems to enjoy pissing people off by spouting incorrect things from her mouth. That's you just so you know, Jessie

"Incorrect things? Tell me; where was I incorrect in any of my assessments? Please, I'm curious. Also, another strike on your intelligence, if you're gonna use a first name (as opposed to that personality neutral last name we have,) make sure you're using the right one. It's Kea, idiot. Come on, it's been long enough to where you all should know the fucking difference."

Ok, Jessie-Ica. Oh, and I have no reason to listen to the opinions of a lesbian who talks to herself. Have a nice day.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-19-2013, 02:44 PM

(10-19-2013, 02:33 PM)Mr. Radio Said:
(10-19-2013, 02:07 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:

Ok, Jessie-Ica. Oh, and I have no reason to listen to the opinions of a lesbian who talks to herself. Have a nice day.

"In other words, you have nothing and are trying in vain to save face. Have a terrible day."
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-19-2013, 02:49 PM

Jessie is a lesbian Radio, maybe if you were a better looking woman she'd want to fuck you.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-19-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (10-19-2013), LJ Havok (10-19-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2013, 02:59 PM

(10-19-2013, 02:44 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(10-19-2013, 02:33 PM)Mr. Radio Said:
(10-19-2013, 02:07 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: "Incorrect things? Tell me; where was I incorrect in any of my assessments? Please, I'm curious. Also, another strike on your intelligence, if you're gonna use a first name (as opposed to that personality neutral last name we have,) make sure you're using the right one. It's Kea, idiot. Come on, it's been long enough to where you all should know the fucking difference."

"In other words, you have nothing and are trying in vain to save face. Have a terrible day."

Or...Im just not in the mood to argue with someone about something such as this. You humans are always trying to argue, why do half of the people on this roster like to do that? Or make stupid insults such as Steve's.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-19-2013, 03:02 PM

(10-19-2013, 02:59 PM)Mr. Radio Said:
(10-19-2013, 02:44 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(10-19-2013, 02:33 PM)Mr. Radio Said: Ok, Jessie-Ica. Oh, and I have no reason to listen to the opinions of a lesbian who talks to herself. Have a nice day.

Or...Im just not in the mood to argue with someone about something such as this. You humans are always trying to argue, why do half of the people on this roster like to do that? Or make stupid insults such as Steve's.

"Hey, you're the one who made the initial claim. It's not like I challenged you, you challenged me. You basically just said that you can't finish what you started and would rather back out like a coward. This is on you, idiot. Is cowardice a trend in your species?"
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2013, 03:08 PM

(10-19-2013, 03:02 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(10-19-2013, 02:59 PM)Mr. Radio Said:
(10-19-2013, 02:44 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: "In other words, you have nothing and are trying in vain to save face. Have a terrible day."

"Hey, you're the one who made the initial claim. It's not like I challenged you, you challenged me. You basically just said that you can't finish what you started and would rather back out like a coward. This is on you, idiot. Is cowardice a trend in your species?"

is being a disrespectful cunt a trend in your species?

Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-19-2013, 03:11 PM

Fuck off pretending your better than the human race Radio. That's odd, you are named after a human invention, what a terrible species we must be.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-19-2013, 03:11 PM

(10-19-2013, 03:08 PM)Mr. Radio Said:
(10-19-2013, 03:02 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(10-19-2013, 02:59 PM)Mr. Radio Said: Or...Im just not in the mood to argue with someone about something such as this. You humans are always trying to argue, why do half of the people on this roster like to do that? Or make stupid insults such as Steve's.

"It's only disrespect when the person deserves respect in the first place."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2013, 03:14 PM

(10-19-2013, 03:11 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(10-19-2013, 03:08 PM)Mr. Radio Said:
(10-19-2013, 03:02 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: "Hey, you're the one who made the initial claim. It's not like I challenged you, you challenged me. You basically just said that you can't finish what you started and would rather back out like a coward. This is on you, idiot. Is cowardice a trend in your species?"

I agree with that. That's why I am not showing you respect. I'm usually a respectful guy but when I came here and was treated with such racism and disgust I decided that no human deserves my respect.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-19-2013, 03:16 PM

(10-19-2013, 03:14 PM)Mr. Radio Said:
(10-19-2013, 03:11 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(10-19-2013, 03:08 PM)Mr. Radio Said: is being a disrespectful cunt a trend in your species?

I agree with that. That's why I am not showing you respect. I'm usually a respectful guy but when I came here and was treated with such racism and disgust I decided that no human deserves my respect.

"Fun fact: It's not because you're an alien. It's because you're a fucking ingrate. No racism, unless you don't understand what that word means."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2013, 03:22 PM

or, It might be because I hate everyone here! Fuck you, Fuck Madison, Fuck Luca, Fuck Eli, Fuck Peter, Fuck Duke. I fucking hate everyone.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-19-2013, 03:29 PM

(10-19-2013, 03:22 PM)Mr. Radio Said: or, It might be because I hate everyone here! Fuck you, Fuck Madison, Fuck Luca, Fuck Eli, Fuck Peter, Fuck Duke. I fucking hate everyone.

"You brought up racism, I just pointed out the stupidity in the statement. Jeez, no need to get so angst ridden about it. I'm sure there are a few shitty modern rock groups who could use you for lyrics, Mister 'I Hate Everyone Here!'

What; is that the name of Breaking Benjamin's new album?"
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

10-19-2013, 04:11 PM

So.........are you going to give me a title shot Mr. Radio? I'm just wondering man because you got busy bitching with Jessie and never said yes or no.

Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-19-2013, 05:46 PM

Pretty sure no one gives a fuck if Radio hates them.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-19-2013, 07:49 PM

Nobody gives a fuck about radio anyways

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Liz Hathaway (10-19-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2013, 09:04 PM

(10-19-2013, 07:49 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Nobody gives a fuck about radio anyways

Same for you, buddy. I at least have one friend and a fiance that is in fact a woman.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
LJ Havok (10-20-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-20-2013, 08:36 AM

sadly that one friend is micah...

i have a ton of friends... and a real woman as a fiance.. so we're even.. kinda

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion