Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 12:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Duke's weakness! (LL r/p 1)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

10-11-2013, 12:25 PM

Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them. -Orison Swett Marden

Quote:Duke lifts ESP off of her feet and throws her off of the ladder with a choke slam! Holy shit! Mystica and Diaz begin to throw punches at Duke now, trying to push him down.

But wait! REBEL runs down the aisle with a steel chair in hand! Duke's fellow Brotherhood member has decided to show up.

Rebel runs up to the ladder with the chair.... and HE HITS SEBASTIAN DUKE WITH IT! What the hell!

Rebel climbs up the ladder that Duke is on and hits him one more time over the head with the chair. He then pushes Duke off of the ladder and Duke lands right on top of ESP.

Rebel looks down at Duke with a smirk on his face, throws down the chair, and walks out.

The scene opens to a replay of what happened at the end of Warfare during the Trio's main event. All of a sudden the scene rewinds and replays.

The camera pans back to reveal a very nice hotel suite. A large flat-screen TV is mounted the wall, replaying the ending of Warfare, at least the ending that people will remember.

As the camera pulls further back, a black leather chair comes into view with Rebel sitting in it. He lays back in it, with his right hand resting against his head and a remote in his left hand.

He just got back from a dinner meeting with an important "investor", so his white button-up dress shirt hangs loosely over his black suit pants. A tie around his neck his been loosened to show he is in a relaxed mood. As the camera turns to face him, it can be seen that he has a smirk on his face.

Rebel:
The last few days, I've received many calls and texts and emails asking why?

Why Rebel?

Why did you hit Sebastian Duke with the chair on Warfare.

It really is a simple answer; because I wanted to.

Now don't get me wrong, I really wanted to see what I could do with the help of the Brotherhood. But the leadership was all wrong.

I was told certain things when I joined. I expected to be a valued member of the Brotherhood because I have skills that would be useful to them. I thought my opinions mattered.

Rebel places the remote on a table in front of him as he leans forward. He places his elbows on his knees and rest his head on his clasped hands. In a disgusted voice, Rebel continues.

Rebel:
Now, I've been in XWF for a few months and I know for a fact that I have made more enemies than friends; but that is how I want it. When you have friends in this sport, it hurts a little deeper when they eventually turn on you.
But lets get back on topic.

Ever since arriving here, it has seemed like everything revolves around a few guys.

John Madison.

Peter Gilmour.

Eli James.

Sebastian Duke.

John Madison and Eli are champions here in XWF so I understand why they are involved in a lot of things in XWF. Madison is the King and Eli happens to be the US champion. I respect both men for that.

As weird as it seem, I rather agree with everything that John Madison says. He is the King and has been for a while, so that speaks for itself.

As for Peter Gilmour and Sebastian Duke, I haven't seen either man do anything worth talking about in the XWF since my arrival.

Peter loses all the time and continues to get opportunity after opportunity and manages to squander them. Then we have to listen to him on Madness and Warfare, blame everyone but himself. Pete and I have yet to settle our issues, but that will be in due time.

At last, Sebastian Duke....the Prince of Darkness. Leader of the Blind.

Rebel leans back and puts his feet on on the coffee table. He stretches his arms out and relaxes in the large chair.

Rebel:
Duke, you have an obsession; an unhealthy obsession. Not a Peter Gilmour and chicken Parm obsession, but an equally unhealthy obsession.

John Madison.

Whether everyone else in XWF will say it, they all know what I'm saying to be true.

You are obsessed with John Madison.

I don't know when this started but I can speculate as to when it started.

I have only been in XWF for a short time, but I use to watch it before I got hired. I know you were good friends with John at one time. You were a part of the Black Circle. Until John tossed you the curb. He smashed your face in with a shovel and moved on to better things.

Since that time, you have been obsessed with getting back at him. You couldn't stand not being apart of something bigger than you. Sebastian Duke by himself is nothing.
That is why you formed the Brotherhood around you. You got people to buy in to your bullshit.

I bought into it....at first. But I learn quickly. See, I am a bullshitter as well. So as a fellow bullshitter, I can see through you thick wall of words and lies.

The Brotherhood only exist for one reason and one reason alone; to get Sebastian Duke to the top. We are......well I can't say we anymore. The job of the Brotherhood is to help Duke get the crown. He doesn't care about the ambitions of anyone else. To him, the members of the Brotherhood are one less obstacle that he has to beat.

He recruits the best up and coming talent so that he doesn't have to compete against them. Then he drops the losers. See Peter Gilmour.

It's a smart move, in fact it is genius. But I saw through this and I hope in time that the other members of the Brotherhood see this and start on their own paths.

Rebel grabs a glass off the table and drinks it. He places it back on the table and removes his tie completely. He then stands and walks towards a closed door.

Rebel:
I was tempted to stay around for a bit as a member of the Brotherhood, but then you did the unthinkable Duke. You sided with Peter Gilmour over a brother. That was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back.

It's sad really Duke, to see who far your have fallen in such a short time. You can't beat the King for his crown, so your "brothers" had to give you one just to make you feel like you've accomplished something.

I know revenge is looming and I welcome it. I'm not going to keep looking over my shoulder, waiting for you to send your lackeys after me.

You know where I'll be at. The Lethal Lottery tournament is starting and I plan on making it to the end. It's about time that some new blood is injected into XWF.

I don't need to have the backing of a hack GM, or a never-has-been like Gilmour by my side.

Hopefully Duke, we will see each other in the tournament. Good luck old man.

Rebel opens the door to bedroom. He walks into it and closes it as the scene fades

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Rebel's post:
Hunter Payne (10-13-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-11-2013), LJ Havok (10-11-2013), Mr. Radio (10-11-2013), Nightmare (10-12-2013), Theo Pryce (10-11-2013)