Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 06:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
To My Fair Zappers....
Viscera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

09-13-2013, 03:14 PM

The Scene opens into a unknown location somewhere in Viscera's hometown. Then we see Allen and Viscera standing in some bright light with Allen with his 10,000 suit and with Viscera in his ring gear. Viscera was looking into the camera with a hard look while Allen was talking.

"To My Fair Zapper's, this Saturday, will be the last time you will be feeling anything down your groins. Because, this match will mark the Debut of this big ol' nigga named VISCERA. The rules for this match seem's like an odd thing for this man to pull off.

I Mean, how does one need to electrify one's own groin? Either way, he has no problem of doing a bunch of stuff that would humiliate himself. Hell, if he was able to get kidnapped in the late 90's then he can possibly can handle a bit of some Big D on some Pylons.

When I checked out who Viscera needed to worry about, I laughed on who was going to take part of this match. It's going to be one of the shortest match of all time, we have this known "wrestler" named Hulk Hogan, that man should just retire after his age of 56 or else he would end up as Ric Flair's botchyguard.

Another person in this match, is very popular within this place since last year, who ran this very popular clique which i can't name. He his known for his homo erotic manner with ease and the one who practically own's the UFO division, his name is Mr. XWF. This man isn't afraid of this guy, maybe he could plow him in his own spandex'ed ass after this Plyon match.

I don't know how this outcome will be, if it's going to be full on wrestling, then that will show how tough Viscera is, or if it's just zapping dicks on some plyon's he will still come out victorious in this Outer Space edition of Shove It.

See you All at the 14 On Shove It."

Then we see Viscera holding up the "V" with his hands and the scene cuts off quickly.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Viscera's post:
Mr. Radio (09-13-2013)