Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 07:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Your Kingdom will fall (Alexandra's 3rd)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-08-2013, 01:33 PM

Alexandra walked around the lake before sitting down on a rock. She focused on everything that had happened to her since she came to XWF. Andrew, the desecration of his mother’s grave. Meeting Nova when he was still Mr. Satellite, having amazing adventures, and then being there when his child was born, when he imploded, and became Supernova. Her sacrifice, and change…to do what she thought was right, and then to watch as he slipped into a state of unraveling. There was her turning on her tag team partner Christine. Her newly found friendships with Mystica and Griffin MacAlister, if the latter could be called that. Countless title shots, and finally a singles match against Eli James for his title, the very same man who is friends with her friend Mystica. While Alexandra seemed on top of the world, as one of the company’s most promising talents, something lurked beneath the surface. Doubt her abilities; look at her accomplishments in the short time she has been here. There was no cameras, no spies, nothing that would put this conversation to the masses.

The adventures had ended, now there was only she, showing what she could do, without the crutch of having someone with her. She had faced so much already. She went into War Games on a team, and won a chance at Eli James’s United States championship, this time in a one on one match. Alexandra’s thoughts wander to Mystica. Eli knew all along where he was, searched him out. Alexandra meant something to Mystica? She didn’t think anyone knew of her care for him. Until now, Eli had spoken words, and true, they fell on her ears, she heard them, as did everyone else. How could he have figured out something like that? Honestly, she hadn’t spoken to anyone. Alexandra pulled her knees up to her chest, when she heard a voice from behind her.

“Allycat?” Minx’s voice called out to her. “Allycat… are you out here?”

Alexandra doesn’t answer. She jumps off the rock, running over to the trees and hiding behind one.

“Allybaba? Where are you?”

Minx’s called out to her again, but still she didn’t answer.

“Come on Ally, you can’t hide out here forever.”

“Sure I can.” Alexandra called back to her.

“I’m sure everything is fine.”

Alexandra makes her way out from behind the tree. She looked at her friend Minx and then out over the lake. She couldn’t ever reveal to anyone what was in her heart. Did she fear the preacher man, hell no. Did she think she could win and take the United States championship? Yes. But something else lurked inside her head. Something darker that begged to be let out, something that wanted to play mind games with Eli, however, she couldn’t let it. She walked towards her friend and stood in front of her.

“Please don’t tell me that you’ve spied on everyone I give a shit about.”

Alexandra’s hand went to the scratch on her neck that was now bandaged up. Alexandra leaned back against a tree looking up at the sky. She had a lot on her mind, more so than she normally did. She sighed heavily. She hadn’t told Micah about her and Griffins conversation. Hell Micah had been so busy with Radio that she didn’t even know about the fight between her and Zak after he attacked Radio. Alexandra continued to keep the bandage covered, not wanting her to know.

“I’m just thinking about things Micah. I promise you, I’m fine. I’m just trying to focus on defeating Eli James, winning the title and proving that I deserve to hold it. Eli James is nothing more than a conman. And the fact that he’s using Griffin against me and trying to control David…it’s really igniting a fire inside of me that I can’t seem to stop, no matter what I do.”

“That might be a good thing. You need to stop moping around after what happened with Nova. You need to get back out there. You need to show everyone that you are not weak, that you won’t let something like a break up, break that spirit of yours. You need to show him, them, and I do mean everyone, that it hasn’t affected your ability to compete. YOU are not weak. Don’t think for one moment that you can’t take Eli down.”

“There are just so many lies in his words. They drip with venom and prick harder than any needle, cut deeper than any knife. It’s like he’s using my friendship with Mystica against me. I don’t understand how one man has so much power over people. How can any one person control someone so much, have so much sway as to make them practically a zombie.”

You could tell Alexandra’s angry as she takes a rock and chunks it out across the pond. It skips a few times before sinking.

“I will rock his soul to his very core, I will watch as the stones of his kingdom topple. I will destroy his world from the inside out and watch as the so called righteous man, falls at my feet.”

Alexandra sends her hand backwards knocking the rocks she had built up sending them flying onto the ground, scattered. It to her symbolized where she saw Eli’s little “congregation” going. She saw flames, destruction, and the death of all they knew.

“Il est évident que, Le realite et Eli, vous ne vous entendez pas.”

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
MattWard (09-08-2013), Minxs (09-08-2013), Mystica (09-08-2013)