Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 11:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Changes - Part 2
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-28-2013, 08:38 AM

Smithy: Finally!!

We return to the previous location of the backwoods area in a forest we see Jason E Smith looking down at his phone just finishing a previous conversation on the phone. Jason puts his phone back in his pocket and looks up at Smithy who is sat on the ground looking bored. The storm has moved a little closer as the world looks slightly darker and the wind has picked up.

Smithy: Come on!!

Jason E Smith: Yeah... Yeah

Smithy: I'm bored... I will tell you that I can't wait for War Games, I'm starting to get the feeling again where I just want go nuts.( Stands up and starts to walk around)

Jason E Smith: Don't I know it... I'm talking to this guy on the phone and your just banging on my head... I don't know how much I can take it

Smithy: It's because it's War Games this is a chance to create our own paradise full of destruction, remould an area for XWF and this is for the Xtreme title then will show how extreme a monster can get even inside a cage.

Jason E Smith: What were talking about before anyway

Smithy: Opponents.... getting inside their head that sort of thing

Jason E Smith: Right.... Jack Kronus... I thought me and Cam Lang got rid of him last week but that seems to be not the case. Don't get me wrong I will be happy to put this puppy down once and for all and quicker the better. The is completely the wrong type of environment for Mr. Kronus he could not even hang with us how will be able to go toe to toe the very two men that put him down last week and including three more of my team mates who are very hungry for success. This will be another slaughter and people with a nervous disposition should look away when Kronus steps in the ring.

Smithy: Bless him... may he Rest In Peace, next JTC... How's the family?

Jason E Smith: JTC I know enough about this guy that he seem to be going through a hard time at the moment and what I can not help but think that maybe it is not the right time to enter this type of match up. When you have issues like he does you can not help but think that his emotions will get the best of him. JTC could enter that match and put on a stunning performance or he could enter the match and make costly mistakes, I know if you added another problem to this tornado like an injury would kill The Cross Family and that's more than a possibility when your stepping into the ring with Jason E Smith

Jason E Smith: That it

Smithy: No there's one more Sokolov Red...

Jason E Smith: Well I do not know much but what I do know is that with the right circumstances he can turn nasty. Now if that's the case then I would love to you go up against me and see how he fairs. If anything though he will be the dark horse.

Smithy: Interesting team but certainly can be destroyed in war and with you acting as the tank in the match these losers will fall down like toy soldiers. Everyone on our team is the most hungriest and will do anything for the win. All the people on the other team do not have the type of spirit needed to be inside War Games. Now you will thrive in this dirty den as it's time to send another message to the roster. A new day is coming to the XWF and only the strongest shall survive.

Jason E Smith: Are we finished? As I'm getting cold again

Smithy: Yes for now but remember you need to trust me in order to climb to the top.

Those last words ringed through Jason's ears and finally we retuned to where we were all along. We see him collapsed on the floor with his phone and somehow his crowbar next to him as he begins to come around we fade to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason E Smith's post:
(08-28-2013)