Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 03:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giovanni Ferrari's office
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-02-2013, 07:44 PM

Jonny Rebel walks into Giovanni Ferrari's office as he is typing away on his computer. Giovanni looks up as Jonny sits down in a chair and puts his feet on Gio's desk. Covered in mud and whatever else, Jonny's boots make a mess on Giovanni's desk. Jonny puts his hands behind his head and smiles.

Jonny Rebel
So 9/11, Jonny Rebel vs Joseph Kain in a hardcore match. Can you make that happen Mr. Ferrari? It's money. I whoop Joseph Kain's ass so badly and send the fans home happy. Plus I show you what I've got. Heyman has his head so far up his ass that he hasn't used me right. So, let me show you what I can bring to Warfare.

Jonny pulls out an apple and takes a bite, sending juice and spit everywhere. He waits on Giovanni to make the match happen.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2013, 09:51 PM

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit mutha fucka! This boy with the big ol' dick is getting hard just thinking about watching you two boys tussle n' rustle. Do you smell that?

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

09-03-2013, 08:54 AM

Jonny Rebel drops the apple, takes his boots off of Giovanni's desk and stands up in front of Mr. XWF. The sickly looking Mr. XWF stands there like a dog in heat, humping the chair that Rebel was sitting in. Mr. XWF is going to town on the chair and the friction starts to create some smoke. Jonny turns around, lifts one leg up and farts right in front of Mr. XWF's nose. Having just ate at White Castle's for dinner and putting down a Crave Case, the fart is rancid and smells like something died in Rebel's ass.

Jonny Rebel
Smell what that's cooking, bitch!

Jonny Rebel leaves the room, quickly followed by Giovanni. Giovanni slams the door closed.

Giovanni Ferrari
I need a waste management team stat! Get Swift Ion, Faze and Calibanned here to aerate my office. I hope, Mr. Rebel, that this isn't the only think you will bring to Warfare.

An assistant leaves Giovanni's side and rushes away.

Jonny Rebel
Don't worry, that was just for Mr. XWF. I promise you will like the destruction that I will being to Warfare.

The scene fades with Gio and Rebel leaving the scene of the crime.

Hate Post Like Post
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2013, 12:20 PM

Okay well since I am the Co-Overlord of Warfare and that means what I say goes. I'll grant you, your match Mr. Rebel. The match shall be - Johnny Rebel vs Joesph Kain with Mr. XWF as the special guest referee! Isn't that fantastic? Hope Mr. XWF doesn't hold any grudges from you trying to stink him out. Now get the fuck out of my office!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-04-2013), John_Black (09-04-2013), Rebel (09-04-2013), Tony Santos (09-05-2013)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-04-2013, 06:43 PM

Jonny Rebel, sure, I'll play the scapegoat. The fact remains, I use what you bring to the table. If anyone misused anybody, it's Jonny Rebel that misused Jonny Rebel.
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-04-2013, 06:51 PM

Duke, you are not as clever as you think. I'll be waiting to get my hands on you on Madness. Just know it isn't personal.

Now Jonny Rebel, don't think I haven't heard you running that loud mouth of yours. I'm coming for you next. Just thought I would warn you ahead of time. And I think I need to remind you that my brothers and I haven't been handed shit. I'm a kind man. I enjoy giving "gifts" instead of receiving them. And I want to give you the beating of your life. At first I was indifferent I really was...You just need to keep my name out of your mouth. If you refuse to comply, I will beat some respect into you.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Rebel (09-04-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-04-2013, 06:54 PM

"Wow, I'm glad I don't work for Duke. I couldn't look into those mascara laden eyes and not laugh!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Rebel (09-04-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2013, 06:59 PM

What Duke said.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Mr. Radio (09-04-2013), Rebel (09-04-2013), Tony Santos (09-05-2013)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

09-04-2013, 09:05 PM

Man, all of the insects come out of the woodwork to run their mouths. That is fantastic. See, I love making new friends. LJ, I've painted this target on my back for a reason, son. You want me, drop your girlfriends and come get some bitch.
As for you Mr. Heyman, eat some more Twinkies and worry about your Administrator Network issues. Your idiocy and complete lack of being able to actually tell the truth have lead you to where you are at currently.
I've got an idea Paul. This belongs on Madness. An eating contest. You eating Twinkies, Gilmore eating Chicken Parm, and Luca eating Madison's ass. A race to end all races. Paul, you are a tad bit more obese than Gilly, so it might favor you, but then again, those thin guys can sure eat a lot. That would bring in the ratings.

Ms. Diaz, vous êtes une belle fleur.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
LJ Havok (09-05-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-05-2013, 12:21 AM

(09-04-2013, 09:05 PM)Jonny Rebel Said:
Man, all of the insects come out of the woodwork to run their mouths. That is fantastic. See, I love making new friends. LJ, I've painted this target on my back for a reason, son. You want me, drop your girlfriends and come get some bitch.
As for you Mr. Heyman, eat some more Twinkies and worry about your Administrator Network issues. Your idiocy and complete lack of being able to actually tell the truth have lead you to where you are at currently.
I've got an idea Paul. This belongs on Madness. An eating contest. You eating Twinkies, Gilmore eating Chicken Parm, and Luca eating Madison's ass. A race to end all races. Paul, you are a tad bit more obese than Gilly, so it might favor you, but then again, those thin guys can sure eat a lot. That would bring in the ratings.

Ms. Diaz, vous êtes une belle fleur.

Alexandra walked up on the scene shaking her head. She brushes past Nova and gets into Jonny's face. She smirks softly, licking lips, beginning to speak.

"Vous avez un visage comme une gargouille."

He goes to say something to her and she holds her hand up.

"Taire! Regarder votre bouche,"

Alexandra stands there, looking up at him indignantly.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

09-05-2013, 05:08 AM

Ouch, Alexandra, ouch. Why so harsh? I've done nothing or said anything about you. I'm guessing that's why you just had to throw your opinion in. Ms. Callaway just can't stand to not be the center of attention. Or was it the fact that you just don't seem to get the clues from Supernova that he's just not that into you?

Mr. Supernova. who's trying to be intimidating? I, sir, am not. I'm merely being myself. But you wouldn't know anything about being one's true self. So, go find a TARDIS, and disappear.

Ms. Diaz, En regardant dans les yeux, c'est comme regarder dans une étoile nuit bien remplie.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
Christine Nash (09-05-2013)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2013, 10:01 AM

Jonny Rebel! It looks like the tables have turned! I'll give you until the match to issue a sincere, heart felt apology to this boy with the big ol' dick OR I'M GOING TO LUBE MYSELF UP REEEEEAL GOOD.............. TURN MY WHOLE SELF SIDEWAYS............... AND TORPEDO RIGHT UP YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE, HELMET FIRST!

Mr. XWF starts rubbing his already bulging crotch and, that quickly, it doubles in size.

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

09-05-2013, 11:15 AM

Mr. XWF, I will not offer the slightest apology. But what I can do for you, is give you something you really want. How does a young, southern piece of ass sound? After my match with Kain, I'll gift wrap him for you and you can have your way with him. As for me, I'll make sure to find an anal shield.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2013, 10:51 AM

Are you saying you're willing to depants him for me? AAAAAND LUBE HIM UP FOR ME?

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Rebel (09-06-2013)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

09-06-2013, 01:48 PM

I'm saying that if you call the match right down the middle, fair and square, I'll present him to you with a pretty little bow on and everything.

Hate Post Like Post