Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 05:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Found my feet
ultimate mystery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-27-2013, 02:11 AM

[ after finding out he is now part of the 100 man battle royal ultimate mystery is headed for the gym in an attempt to raise his stamina even higher than normal as this is going to be one really long match ]

Jacob: Hey Mystery I cant believe your going to be part of the main event this Saturday, another chance at the big time you done so well in the royal rumble on madness 3 weeks ago

Mystery: Trust me Jacob im just as excited as you are they definatly make a lot of chances for their superstars here and now this one could actually be my lucky break but I have to be mentally ready

Jacob: Is that why we are going to the gym ??

Mystery: Yes, I need to do a lot of endurance training I need to be able to withstand everything that people throw at me on Saturday

Jacob: Well im not worried you just keep getting better and better every week, you've now won more than you have lost

Mystery: Though that is true, it means nothing in this industry people can change in an instant as long as the right incentive is on the line so im expecting there to be 99 other hungry competitors this Saturday

Jacob: I guess but you have the upper hand on most of them that have competed this week and you have had the night off

Mystery: Youre always looking at the positives, I like that. As long as all my fans are there cheering me on I can achieve anything

Jacob: Everyone will be there I just know it

Mystery Good in that case I better start haul assing the sooner I get to the gym and train the better chance I have when Saturday finally comes around, im so excited.

Jacob: Ok ill see you Saturday !!!

[ Mystery is now jogging ahead to get to the gym faster and the scene blacks out ]
Edit Hate Post Like Post