Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 01:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Another shout out.
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-23-2013, 07:17 PM

Let me talk with you all for a moment, instead of keeping it just related to wrestling, let's serve a side dish called real life. Now, this isn't for all of you because I know there are a lot of fierce competitors that lie within this federation. But, some people around here need to get some sort of check on their mental health because it pisses me off.

This is probably the worst, Mr.Radio... I hope you're paying attention to this, who the fuck do you think you are? I said I was content with you leaving our team for War games and I still stick to that, but the fact that you're giving up a chance that other's would die for really grinds my fucking gears. I don't care how long you've been here for, what prestigious honours you've won, or anything about your character but dammit this is professional wrestling. Sometimes I think a lot of people around here just stick around to attempt to be a ''entertainment'' factor, this is the XWF bitch when you're put in to fight you should fight. It isn't right what you're doing and I hope one time in the future we'll meet in that ring face to face so I can put my foot right into your skull.

Lang takes a second to relax, and takes a look over the beautiful city of San Diego.

[Image: bay-view-san-diego-california-photo-via-...yworld.jpg]

We have too many idiots running around this place, let me name two specific groups if you don't mind... the congregation and black circle? I didn't know it was possible to have a faction that's able to contain three of the biggest egos around, Madison, Luca and especially who's really constructed this by hand. I will strive for nothing more then to hurt all of you, this is only the beginning. I've come to the conclusion that I need to take various steps to eventually meet with all of you in the ring, and this is the first step. Myself, alongside my 4 other teammates will beat the group that's being captained by arguebly one of the worst choices for a captain in the history of captains, Peter Gilmour...

But hey, let's not forget about the four other men on his team... let me talk about a couple of them right now.

The last time we were face to face, I issued to the entire XWF audience/wrestlers on how I'd be ''critiquing'' my opponents for next weeks war games and baby that starts right now. The first man of discussion is none other then the machine from Russia, Sokolov Red! This man really is something else, he's standing at 6 foot 4 and weighs 245 pounds! If that isn't a ''wrestlers wrestler'' than quite frankly I don't know what is.

The kids russian, but was raised and grown in Pittsburgh. How sad is that? Instead of coming from your homeland, your NATIVE land at that you're born in a shit hole like Pittsburgh. But despite the early bashings, Sokolov I can relate to you my man. We're both WRESTLERS, and meanwhile a lot of people around here can't properly wrestle, I believe that you can. You have that great style of combat, mixing up striking with wrestling. As for as our styles go, I'd say you remind me a lot of myself

But most of all, I've heard he has a lot of fight in him. That means something to me, it sounds like we go at our highest gears from the moment that bell rings until we're physically incapable of continuing. We both have that element that's more difficult to find in wrestlers nowadays.

I don't want to sound intimidated by him, because I'd step into the ring with anyone... but this man can seriously fight. I'm not wishing myself to be in one on one situations with this man, but if it happens to go down that way then so be it, the best man will walk out on top.

But Marcus, allow me to let you in on something.

Lang has used Sokolov's real name, he seems to be getting into his not giving a shit mode.

I've said how I respect you as a wrestler, but I can't respect you as a man. Throughout the course of your life, you've had those who you ''looked up to'' and who you gained great knowledge from. Everything I've accomplished, it's cause I was an independant man and I had to learn every single technique and every single ounce of craft I have in my on my own. I didn't have a great professional wrestler or a renowned leader to help me, everything I've gotten up to this present day was because I earned it dammit. Here's another thing Marcus, as men I'll let you in on another thing... one day, in the future I plan on having a family. I hope to have a little daughter just like you man...

Lang suddenly develops a sick smirk, one we've seen few times.

Except the difference will be, I'll be there for my daughter. There will be a day Sokolov when I leave this place and when I'll pursue a different dream and a different lifestyle, and when that time comes I'll be there for my daughter. You're out on the road, every Monday that day you'll be gone from her. Who's that someone else that looks after her everyday when you're ''training'' or gone out to wrestle a madness? HUH? Because dammit, you're not being the best father you can be and that pisses me off.

Lang looks straight into the camera and is about to go off again.

So Mr.Sokolov, here's the options my man. I said this, I respect you as a wrestler but you haven't faced someone like me. In this atmosphere, at War games this is a completely different style of match then what we've been used to. This will perhaps be the most intense match of your life, as well as mine even. When you step through those ropes, you go out there for your daughter don't you? Everything match you wrestle is for her isn't it?

Well I've got a news flash for you, and this is very unfortunate for your daughter is that you're wrestling career will be greatly shortened, better then that your lifespan may be shortened. It's my goal out there to put on a show and to entertain, but most of all my personal goal is to win. So if I have to use you as an example, even if it means shortening the time you and your daughter will have with each other in this world then so be it. Unlike you, the only person I go out there for is myself. If I lose, great I'll be back the week after and the week after. I'm not going anywheres Sokolov and you're right I've made this damn personal... I'm gonna wanna see what you'll try to do to me out there.

Lang takes yet another sip, he looks up into the sky and there's nothing but star after star, which actually to him is kind of nice.

[Image: night-sky-starry-space.jpg]

This brings me to my second opponent in this match, what has Jack Kronus done since getting here?

He's been here for a lot longer then I have and I can only feel as if I've already done more in my short career here within the XWF than he has his entire life. I alongside the Extreme revolution have already stood tall over the XWF. Have you ever stood tall in anything Jack? You are after all ''the phantom''. Well I decided
to answer this for you and have gone over some of the tape from your recent matches.

It's funny, all I've gotten to see are two victories against people who's names are completely insignificant around here, and you getting your ass handed to you by
yours truly.

It's funny Jack, I remember you showing all of us a room very similar to this titled ''the armory''. I said, you can show us anything you want to but our previous match it was time to put up and shut up, and you did a little too much talking apparently because in the end it was me and Jack who put up and took both you and Joseph Kain out. I'm still wondering what you've done within the past while to get into this match, but regardless you're in and this will actually make it a little easier on our team to put you down.

But let's not get carried away Jack, I've nearly forgotten to show the fans why we should be so intimidated by you. This jackass stands at 5 foot 10, and weighs in at a WHOPPING 207 pounds! He's from the UK but we could probably tell by those crooked teeth of us, which I must add must be fucking brutal for you! Not like it deprives your wrestling abilities, because it doesn't seem like you have much to begin with.

You were saying on how you were able to show your full potential in our match, you were saying on how those kinds of matches were designed for yourself, but you were talking outta your ass at the time so we can't blame you. You said on how you were going to do so much to us, but despite all of this we still kicked your ass.

But what I don't exactly understand and beg my pardon is how were you able to get into this match? Do you have inside ties with Giovanni or something? Mr.Radio already left, you should leave too my friend. It's clear that you'll not be capable of keeping up with the rest of us, it's funny when I say it but you won't be able to keep up with your captain Fatty Gilmour.

If you want a summary of how this match will happen I can give it to you right now my friend, if you get any offence on us whatsoever, on any of us than I congratulate you personally. But at the end of that match, we can expect for a lot of blood and sweat. That blood may be from me, it may be from you, may be from each wrestler that is in that very ring. But whether it's one of us, or all of us standing tall MY team is going to win this match, and if that doesn't happen I can leave knowing that I put it all on the line, and unlike you when I say I'll put it all on the line I actually will my friend.

Get ready for another ass kicking, Kronus.

Suddenly, Lang looks up and fireworks are going off... we're left with a final shot of some beautiful fireworks.

[Image: f1dcc68e-845f-4d5f-a582-2754a262a18e.1.12]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
Jason E Smith (08-24-2013)