Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 02:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Response to Kain and Kronus
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-21-2013, 09:32 AM

Lang is sat in his luxurious apartment overlooking the San Diego area, really appreciating the great view he has... he also likes to do a lot of thinking and pondering to himself.

I want to relay a message to Joseph Kain and Jack Kronus about our battle this Warfare, because I'll tell you something if you say you're going to bring, it's not gonna be a regular match, it's gonna be an all out battle.

Lang takes a sip of a drink, he puts it back down on the all glass table and continues to speak.

Please disregard that, I've been struck with a little illness. But as to Joseph, I don't care what that Steve Austin wannabe has to say, the matter of the fact is you lost. You can say you were able to leave the ring under your own power, or that you were always one step ahead of Troy, but the matter of the fact is that you lost and what it says about your wrestling skill is that Troy is a much better wrestler than you.

Lang takes another sip and puts it down, despite being ''sick'' he looks quite comfortable.

But as to talking down the Extreme revolution, all you think skulled people need to get through your thick heads that this is for real. This isn't some feeble attempt at an alliance or a tag team, this is the matter of bringing a change within the XWF. We've only been around for so little, and Troy already has a triple threat for the Xtreme championship and I have the chance to beat up two scumbags like you and Kronus. You think you have the meaning of Extreme, but you have another thing coming once you get in that ring with myself and Jason.

Lang stands up and starts pacing himself...

You can talk about all the weapons you want, you can talk about what you'd do to me and Jason, but on Warfare it's finally gonna be time to put up and shut up and quite frankly both me and Jason are going to shut your punk asses up.

He seems to be getting pent up with rage now...

I think we can all say ''I was born to do this'', I'll be straight up honest with you I didn't have the first dream of becoming a professional wrestler. Like I previously stated, I was on my way to becoming an elite slugger within the Majors... but if I couldn't do that, the next best thing would be to join up with the XWF and really prove that I'm here to compete.

Lang sits back down and realizes something.

Joseph, you said your self you have ''God given skills''. What if I told you God wasn't real? What if I told you he's a complete fabrication just like your supposed ''wrestling skills''? You can only say so much before you realize that both you and Kronus will be face to face with myself and Jason E Smith, who's been looking to beat someone's ass for a long time.

Lang stops talking and takes the final sip out of his drink, afterwards sighs a breath of relief.

When it's all said and done, you're going to be the start of a long road of victims my friends. I'm apologizing in advance for what's going to happen to the both of you, I might get hurt but at the end of the night you're condition will be far worse than mine. Sweet dreams.

YOU'RE TIME HAS COME.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
LJ Havok (08-21-2013)