Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 02:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Reconnecting! (Twisted Angel R/p 1)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-18-2013, 12:10 PM

(OOC: I have to give credit to Matt Ward for his input on his character.)

It is funny what comes out of life. Your world turns upside down at moments when you least expect it. Things change… people change and sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. But always least expected. No one really knows what life will give them. But I guess Forest Gump was right… “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get.” So true a statement. Life hands you lemons… you make lemonade. Yes all metaphors but they all describe very well what happens when you life hands you things you never would think it would.

In this case… with Christine… it handed her parents that were well knowledged in the business. It handed her a twin brother that she loved more than anything and who would protect his sister at any cost. It handed her children that she loved and step children she adored and adored her. But at the same time… it handed her a rape, abuse, kidnappings, broken hearts, and people she had grown to hate. One she hated as of late was her tag partner’s cousin. A bitch that ruined her life when she was at her lowest. A women that brought out the rage now when her name was spoken. The one now going by Minx.

And you ask… what does this have to do with this match? Well not long ago, Alexandra and Griffin were having some drinks and chatting when Minx aka Micah Jacob showed up. Christine had gone to check on her best friend and tag partner when she saw something totally and utterly disgusting. She saw the one she hated all over her best friend and her best friend trying to pretend she wasn’t there. Christine saw it as a chance to finally air her thoughts on the bitch. After all… Micah was the one that broke up her marriage and the reason Matt had to work so damn hard to get back on her good side.

Matt and Christine just left the hotel and for the first time… left as a couple and not just 2 people, not with Matt as the pet… but as boyfriend and girlfriend. He finally got in under the shell to her heart but he knew it was rocky ground where he was. Her demon still hated him and one mistake and he knew she would close him out again. She was scared to let anyone close to her and especially him. But at the same time… Besides her best friend… there wasn’t many she could trust. Every time she tried to trust someone, she was the one that got hurt. She was the one left trying to put things back together.

Matt took her hand and they interlocked the fingers as they walked down to a gym not far from the hotel. The owner had closed it down certain hours of the day for the wrestlers to come in and workout and train and prepare for their up and coming matches. Now both Matt and Christine had one coming up. So this was the chance the both had to workout and train. After changing, the two met in the ring and Christine looked nervous as she faced Matt.

Matt Ward: Relax, you know she has to come out. I am prepared for her. Trust me. I am prepared for her.

Christine: But am I prepared for what she will do to you. Oh Matt, I know you would do anything to prove to her you are not the same man… but please… don’t get hurt cause of me. Please baby.

Matt walks over placing his hands on her cheeks and looking in her eyes.

Matt Ward: Don’t worry, I will be fine. You will be fine. This has to happen, she has to know I am not the same. I am not going to hurt you.

Christine: I know that… but she won’t believe it. You think winning my trust was hard… it is harder with her. I don’t know how your gonna prove this to her. But please baby… be careful. I… I love you and I want nothing more than for us to get back to where we were. But I don’t want her to kill you before it happens.

Matt Ward: I will be fine. I promise. I can handle her. Chrissy, relax. You know my demon can handle her.

Christine: Still.

Matt Ward: No still. Come on, we are going to work out and then I am spoil you.

Christine: No, you are not going to spoil me. I don’t deserve it Matt. Please don’t.
Matt: Yes you do. You deserve it and more. But first… we have matches to get ready for. You have the tag titles. You and Alexandra earned this. You can do this.

Christine shakes her head. He was right about the match but no she didn’t agree that he needed to do anything special for her. If anything when it came to focusing on her, she was quiet humble. She didn’t think she deserved personal attention. Hell she had been hurt so much that to her… her feelings didn’t matter anymore. She was just there. Just existing, just living out what was left of her days. She had re fallen for Matt and was happy, but part of her wasn’t happy, part of her was still that scared little girl that didn’t want to let anyone close. Nor did her angry Twisted side want anything to do with Matt cause he broken her heart and turned on her when she needed him.

But then again… the one that cause it all to happen had just showed up on the scene and now she had look at her and wonder when she was going to have time with her Best Friend and not have that thing hanging around. Micah was a leash and she drained all the energy from a room when she was there. Griffin found that out the night they were all together. Christine had slipped out after Micah slithered to the corner and was leaving Ally alone. She walked back to the hotel that night after picking up some sodas and some burgers. Her body shook and she faught with everything in her to keep from letting the angel out that night. It even took Matt holding her all night to get her calm down.

Now here she was, walking hand in hand with him, walking with him yet scared to death. And now about to workout with him. They get in the ring and run some paces and moves, they sprint and even lifted some weights. When they were done, they changed. Matt had come out first so when Christine walked out, he came up behind her wrapping a blindfold on her.

Christine: What are you doing?

Matt Ward: It’s a surprise. Now will you trust me?

Christine: Yes but…

Matt Ward: No buts. Take my hand.

She reaches out and he takes her hand leading her out of the Gym and down a little way. They go in a building and up a elevator until the reach the top floor. They get off the elevator and walk down the hall to where to door is for the roof access. Matt opens the door leading her up to the roof.

Matt Ward: Ok we are here. I am going to take the blindfold off now.

He steps behind her to remove it and she blinks a little getting her eyes to adjust. When she can finally focus she looks around to see a table and 2 chairs set up and her brother standing there looking like a waiter. She can’t help but laugh seeing Simon dressed like that. He walks over to his sister and gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

[Image: private-dining-experience.jpg]

Simon Nash: Hey Chrissy. It is good to see you sis.

Christine: What is this? Are… are you working with Matt?

Matt Ward: Yes baby, he is my partner in crime tonight. Now let me help you sit down.

He takes her over and pulls the chair out and she sits down. He pushes her chair under and then sits himself.

Matt Ward: Private dinner on the hotel rooftop. And baby, this is all about you.

Christine: But… Matt…

Simon Nash: No buts sis. Listen to me.

He kneels next to her.

Simon Nash: You want to know when I know you were the happiest. I knew you were the happiest when you were with him. I want to see that again. I want to see my sister smile. I want feel it. I want you to be, who I know you can be sis. You have this tag match coming up. I know you need to focus. Matt knows you needs focus… but we want you to feel secure too. And when Matt called me… I told him, you aren’t secure. Please sis. You want to win your match… you need to get your life back in order.

She nods.

Matt Ward: Is dinner ready?

Simon Nash: Yes, I will bring it up. But first…

Matt gets up and comes back a few minutes later with flowers. And not any flowers, but Christine’s favorite.

[Image: purple+roses.jpg]

Matt Ward: Just as beautiful as you.

She blushes as he gives her a dozen purple roses. Simon then pours them some wine for each of them, then goes to check on the food.

Matt Ward: To reconnecting.

They tap glasses and take a sip.

Matt Ward: I told you I am going to spoil you.

Christine: Yes you did. And I really don’t deserve it.

Matt Ward: You do and so much more.

Christine: I have this match. I have to focus on it. I have to focus on taking Griffin and Duke out. I have to focus on doing my part to help Ally and I win these titles. Just like you have to focus on Marcus Kane.

Matt Ward: Don’t worry about Marcus. I will handle him. Griffin and Duke are going to be a challenge, but a challenge I know you and Ally can do.

Just then Simon bring the food to the table.

[Image: authentic-chinese-food.jpg]

Matt Ward: I had Simon get you your favorite baby. I know how much you love Chinese. Baby, I have pulled out all the stops. I want you, I want what we had and as you can see… I am willing to do whatever I have to do to prove that to you. I love you and no one else matters.

Christine: I see that. Thank you.

He leans over and kisses her passionately.

End part 1

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Christine Nash's post:
(08-20-2013), DeathMerchant (08-18-2013), MattWard (08-18-2013)