Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 10:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Man-Up Time
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-08-2013, 02:26 PM

Waldo has always been a healthy eater, but because of his depression due to Jessica Diaz's actions towards him, he hasn't pin the same since. He decided he was going to end it. Not kill himself, that would be terrible. He decided to end his healthy eating for a few days. He chose, of all things, fruit roll ups, the tongue trials. He also decided to drink a virgin pina colada which he found delicious.

He only ate a few because Jessica may not like a fat guy. He decided it was a perfect evening to cover up and enjoy a nice movie like Sleepless in Seattle. Before he had gotten completely pinned in for the night, he had to get up and use the restroom.

He ended up peeing hard that it shot toilet water in his eye, so he had to roll up his sleeves and decided to order pizza inn to finish off his depressed day.

"Oh, man. I almost sat on this pin. That would've hurt.

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2013, 08:44 AM

Waldo has always been a healthy eater, but because of his depression due to Jessica Diaz's actions towards him, he hasn't pin the same since. He decided he was going to end it. Not kill himself, that wouldbe terrible. He decided to end his healthy eating for a few days. He chose, of all things, fruit roll ups, the tongue trials. He also decided to drink a virgin pina colada which he found delicious.

He only ate a few because Jessica may not like a fat guy. He decided it was a perfect evening to cover up and enjoy a nice movie like Sleepless in Seattle. Before he had gotten completely pinned in for the night, he had to get up and use the restroom.

He ended up peeing hard that it shot toilet water in his eye, so he had to roll up his sleeves and decided to order pizza inn to finish off his depressed day.

"Oh, man. I almost sat on this pin. That would've hurt.

Yellow: Regular pin/nip/uid

Green: Professional Wrestling Pin

Jack kicks out and looks at the depressed Waldo:"If I was you, I would keep on eating healthy stuff. You don't want to end up like Peter Gilmour..."
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-09-2013, 06:46 PM

Missed hidden pin in signature using black text

---------------------------

Administrator has one question for Jack Kronus.

Admin: Where's Waldo?

Jack doesn't seem to know the answer, but Administrator does!

Admin: Pinning your ass!

...THREE!!!

New Champ: Waldo

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-09-2013, 07:25 PM

JESSICA DIAZ!!! I'M A CHAMPION! Date?

And Stevie Tyler, I hope we can hang out sometime.

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 02:59 AM

Damn you Waldo! You haven't heard the last of me...