Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 12:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
~Rise~ (Twisted Angel #2)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-31-2013, 08:19 AM

Sometime life is funny and things sometimes happen for unknown reasons. For one… who would have thought a girl would have made it in a gauntlet match that is Extreme Rules. So after taking a little visit to the zoo which it seems most of the boys… and I do mean BOYS didn’t much care for. Christine decided it was time to maybe hit up a old friend and see if she could spend a day at Training camp with some REAL men.

[Image: 2012-01-09T190008Z_1_BTRE8081GSH00_RTROP...10_q85.jpg]

So here it is, the day before the show and Christine had showed up at Qualcomm Stadium, the home of the San Diego Chargers. She had spoke to the Owners Alex Spanos & George Pernicano and had made arrangements to come out during practice. Now Alex was a friend she had met while she traveled with her dad while he was in the business when she was growing up and Alex had no problem letting Christine come out during one day of the training camp.

She arrives at the stadium bright and early and is greeted by her friend Alex and his partner George. They lead her out to the field and they walk around a while before Coach Mike McCoy and his boys comes out. She was quite excited to have some time with the team while they trained and maybe getting a chance to run thru some of their exercises with them. A camera man from XWF was with her again to film her day on the field. She turns to the camera man as begins to speak.

Christine: So I hear the big boys didn’t like the little walk in the zoo… well maybe you will like this a little better. Today, I am here on the field on Qualcomm Stadium with the San Diego Chargers. Now I know I am going to hear… what does Wrestling have to do with Football. Well, for both you have to train and work hard to become the best in your trade.

Mike: Chris why don’t you run thru a few of the calisthenics with the boys.

Christine: Thank you Mike.

[Image: stock-photo-san-diego-ca-july-th-members...368380.jpg]

Camera shows the team and Christine doing the morning workout and when they were finished… Christine was drinking some water sitting on the sidelines as the team started practice.

Christine: One thing about both Football and Wrestling. What we do in the ring or on the field is almost like what a dancer does on stage. Each move carefully planned and practiced so that when it comes show time… it is perfect. Now out of everyone in this match… I am the one no one thinks belongs in this match. I am the one that no one has faith in. I am the underdog. But you know what… that is exactly what I want. Cause it means I have to work harder and prove myself more and show each and everyone of those 9 boys that I know exactly what I am doing. I am not just some pretty face.

She smirks watching the men.

Christine: Now there is one of the men I am fighting I would like to address… one names Russell Mania. You sir… you make me quite sick. You think for once second I would even consider teaming or whatever you call it with you… then you are one sad, strange individual and I hate to say… YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PITY! You think you are going to waltz into this match and cause me harm? Think again my pretty.

She cocks her head to the side and a evil look forms in her eyes.

Christine: You are the least of my worries as I know I can defeat you. You see, my mother didn’t raise a fool and between her and my father… who you should know both quiet well you little wart, I know my way around a ring and I know my way around a Extreme Rules match. So Russell… I am delighted to inform you, you will be losing the moment I set in that ring if you even survive the first worm you are fighting.

She takes a sip of the water as the men make a tackle in the scrimmage in front of her.

Christine: Real men… they play rough. They take chances and risk it all for the love of the game… and whatever passion they have. Most of you boys in this match… you have no passion. You are just out here to see if you can be famous and make a name for yourselves. You could careless about anything but yourselves. Me… Oh I already have the fame… so I am not looking to get famous. I am already a 5 time champion in several federations. I am not new to this game. I have the biggest disadvantage seeing as for one… I am a woman and two I give up a lot of height and weight to the men in this match. But do I care? NO! No I don’t care.

She smirks again as she twists her head.

Christine: I even heard one of the men in the other match tell me I could do better than Ward.

She laughs.

Christine: You aren’t dealing with the little toy of Ward’s… you see, this side I am showing and bringing out in this match… I despise that boy. I am the one that made him her pet. I am the one that will tell her when it is time to throw the pet to the curb if and when I see fit. You see… I have been the one telling her there are other fish in the sea. But the heart of the weak… it will easily break and crumble and the moment she realizes it… it will be to late. And as usual, I will be the one left to pick up the peaces she has left. Just like I was the last time the worm deserted her. I will be again.

She takes another sip before speaking again.

Christine: I am not going to address everyone in this match… cause I think that is a waste of my time to say the same thing to each of the boys and tell them how worthless they are and that they are all going to feel like total idiots when a woman beats each and every one of them. But there is one other I will address. Andrew Morrison, the man who once dated a very good friend of mine. You sir, you are very talented… but I hate to burst your bubble. You might have the greatest advantage in this match being as you are the last man to enter… but if our paths cross in the end… then I hate to tell you this, but for one… you are NOT facing a freaken poodle and for two… you haven’t dealt with anyone like me before. You haven’t met up with one as twisted and insane as the Twisted Angel.

Just then she closed her eyes a moment and starts to ramble.

Christine: Like a hand grenade, Thrown in a hurricane, Spinning in chaos, Trying to escape the flame, Yesterday is gone! Faster than the blast of a car bomb!

She cocks her head as she speaks.

Christine: That is pretty much how this match will be. Total Chaos, bodies flying everywhere. Battered, bruised, weapons lying around… no one is safe.

She starts to ramble again.

Christine: And when the scars heal, The pain passes, As hope burns, we rise from the ashes! Darkness fades away! And a light shines on a brave new day! Our future's here and now, Here comes the countdown!

She smirks.

Christine: Countdown to the fall of the boys of XWF as this little Twisted Angel rises to the top and defeats all the little boys that stands in her way.

She smiles as she rambles.

Christine: In a world gone mad, In a place so sad! Sometimes it's crazy, To fight for what you believe! But you can't give up, If you wanna keep what you love!

She smiles.

Christine: I am the one that is going to make you all mad, I am the one that will make you all Crazy. I am fighting for what I believe and I will not give up. I will keep going.

She takes a sip as she then rambles.

Christine: Rise, rise, rise and revolution.

Fades out with her repeating Rise, rise, rise and revolution
Rise.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Christine Nash's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-31-2013), DeathMerchant (07-31-2013)