Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 11:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
John Austin can blow my goiter
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-28-2013, 12:33 PM

The scene is clearly obscene and Crimson Dong didn't bother to put any clothes on at all. The hotel room is filled with sexyass naked women and a few naked guys too. Clothes are pretty much everywhere except on Crimson Dong's asshole and his dong. He grabs a bottle of lube to squirt squirt into the air and then catch on his tongue. Now he talks!

DONG: The Crimson Dong don't take no shit from a punk like you I'm going to take my foot and twist it wide ways and then stick your head in the toilet while stomping down with that same foot into the back of your head to toiletbowl you really wet and wild. It will be splash splash splish was taking a bath with a naked towel monster named Tito. Don't blame Tito that your own question of sexuality is unanswered. I know my way and I know I am straight as an arrow!
Get out of my way. Just let the muzak play. Get out of my bay. Just let the boys go gay. I dong care cuz I'm stay straight. Get out of my way John Austin and to the rest of the Connection I say you are all going to get the CRIMSON DONG muff diving your asses so hard that you'll be leafing yourselves on the rye! Who do you guys got? John Austin? I will already have beaten him by the time the big orgy main event begins... Who else you got? Any hot girls I didn't think so! It's gonna be hard for Dong to get dat puss. Need dat puss dat puss. Where's my next hit? Need to connect wit dat puss!

The scene ends with Dong banana peel sprawled out on the bed about 20 hands all rubbing oil onto his nicely tanned bulges.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
SATAN! (07-28-2013)