Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 10:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monday Night Madness - 7/22/2013 - Hours 1 & 2
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-23-2013, 02:00 PM

[Image: madness3.png]

Date: July 22, 2013
Arena: The O2 World Arena
City: Berlin, Germany

The opening credits and video package roll as Monday Night Madness hits the air to its theme song. “Sound of Madness” by Shinedown plays throughout the arena as the opening pyro explodes throughout the The O2 World Arena.

CHAD LEWIS: “WELCOME EVERYONE! WE ARE LIVE, AND THIS... LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.... IS MADNESS!

“Hello, once again, I am Chad Lewis and along side me as always, my tag team partner, Xavier Reigns!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “We are fresh off of Leap of Faith and folks, we have a new European Champion!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Pittsburgh was very kind to the new champion as they even counted his victory pinfall!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “That's right, Madness is three times better!”

Paul Heymans entrance plays throughout the arena!

CHAD LEWIS: “It's the boss!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Paul Heyman is here, folks!”

Paul Heyman enters the ring to much fanfare with a mic in hand.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Ohhhhhh, what a difference a couple of weeks make!

“Wallace Witasick is gone and John Madison is running amok on Warfare! The winds of change are upon all of us here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and tonight will be no different! I've decided to make a slight change to what, more specifically, who, you hear on Madness every week.”

CHAD LEWIS: “Oh no.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “It is my decision at this time to relieve you, Chad Lewis, of your play by play duties!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Fuck.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Chad, you still have a job, but from now on, you'll be backstage. Ladies and gentlemen, at this time I'd like to introduce to you, your new Madness play by play commentator!”

Boomer Sooner!

PAUL HEYMAN: “Please welcome, Good Ol' JR! JIM ROSS!”

Chad Lewis leaves, looking dejected as Jim Ross takes his seat next to Xavier Reigns.

XAVIER REIGNS: “JR, welcome to Madness!”

JIM ROSS: “Thank you Xavier! It feels good to be back on Monday nights!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Unfortunately, John Madison is still the King. Although, I doubt things would have been any different had Luca Arzegotti walked out with the crown! That said, before I go, I need to make one thing perfectly clear here!

“John Madison, if you think for one damn minute that you are safe, that you will reign forever, that you won't have to defend that crown again for another three or four months, you have another thing coming!

“It's already in the works. I'll have an official announcement within the next few weeks with just who your next opponent will be and when!”

Heyman drops the mic and begins to exit.

JIM ROSS: “What a bombshell!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “There ain't no rest for the wicked, JR! Madison will have to defend the crown again, real soon!”

HOUR ONE (Summarized Results)

Ultimate Mystery
- vs -
Salvator
Standard Rules

In a nice back and forth match that lasted roughly 7 minutes with Ultimate Mystery utilizing his superior speed and quickness, he was able to keep Salvator reeling for much of the outset. Salvator though, was able to capitalize on an ill timed mistake and retake the advantage in the match. Utilizing his strength and power, he was able to keep Mystery grounded for much of the remainder. A miscue from Salvator lead to Mystery taking over until a sudden burst of energy from Salvator floors Mystery. Salvator would lock Ultimate Mystery in the Cleansing and pick up the submission victory.

WINNER: Salvator

HOUR TWO

JIM ROSS: “We're back here on Madness and folks, something has gone down in the back, so let's send it back to Chad Lewis in the backstage area with an update. Chad?”

Chad Lewis is shown with the camera following him. He's walking briskly and turns toward the camera while walking backwards only when he speaks.

CHAD LEWIS: “JR, moments ago, security was dispatched to the parking area of the arena!”

Chad and the camera enter the parking area and standing in a semi-circle is The Connection along with their leader, Ricky Desmond. The five men are high fiving each other. All but Desmond walk off and it's finally revealed that both Matt Lennox and Jack Killborn have been beaten down!

CHAD LEWIS: “Oh my God! JR, the Connection has just taken out two thirds of the Incredible People!”

Chad moves in on Ricky Desmond who is kneeling and looking at Matt Lennox.

CHAD LEWIS: “Ricky Desmond! Can I get a word from you on why your men did this?”

Ricky stands up and tosses a business card on to Lennox's chest.

RICKY DESMOND: “What happened to him, Chad, is just the tip of the iceberg!”

Desmond starts walking off.

CHAD LEWIS: “JR, medics are arriving on the scene as we speak, so back to you at ringside!”

JIM ROSS: “I think this six man tag just became a handicap match!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I would not want to be Lightning here tonight, JR!”

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest is set for one fall. It is now, a three on one handicapped match!”

“No More Words” by Endeverafter plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. From Columbus, Ohio. Weighing 1 hundred 90 pounds. LIGHTNIIIIIIIIING!”

JIM ROSS: “Lightning is in a world of trouble!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I never thought I'd feel bad for him... actually I still don't.”

JIM ROSS: “Lightning is forced to face three members of the Connection all by his lonesome!”

“Money” by Pink Floyd plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His opponents. With a total combined weight of 7 hundred 8 pounds. John Austin. Andrew Aldway. Andrew Morrison. THEEEE CONNNECCCCCTIOOOON!”

JIM ROSS: “I'd really hate to be Lightning.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Just in general? Or because he's all alone against the Connection?”

JIM ROSS: “Don't you have any compassion in you whatsoever?”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Typically speaking........ No.”

'The Connection'
John Austin, Andrew Aldway, Andrew Morrison
- vs -
'The Incredible People'
Matt Lennox, Jack Killborn, Lightning
6 Man Tag Team Rules
3 on 1 Handicap Match

The bell rings and the three members of the Connection stare at Lightning. Lightning stares back. Undeterred from the task at hand. Lightning charges into the middle of the Connection with Morrison as his target. He nails Morrison with lefts and rights as Morrison just takes it. After a few seconds, Aldway and Austin start clubbing Lightning.

They're able to take him to the mat in no time at all as the numbers game catches up to him. With Lightning now down on the mat, the trio stomps away on the lone wolf. The referee tries to step in and gets shoved away by Andrew Aldway.

They lift Lightning off the mat and Austin tosses him toward the ropes. Lightning rebounds and nails Austin with a cross body taking him to the mat. Austin rolls out of the ring to regain his composure.

Aldway charges after Lightning. Lightning ducks and runs toward the ropes on the far side. Using the ropes as a springboard, he drops Aldway with a moonsault. Aldway also rolls out of the ring.

Morrison now goes after Lightning with a clothesline. Lightning ducks it and hits another springboard moonsault!

CAUGHT!

Morrison catches him and slams him to the mat hard with a power slam. Morrison hooks the leg.

Lightning kicks out with plenty of time to spare.

Morrison lifts Lightning to his feet and drops him with a standing clothesline. Morrison tags out to Austin. Austin enters the ring and lifts Lightning back to his feet and drops him with a huge body slam. Austin backs off then bounces off the ropes. He leaps into the air and comes crashing down with a huge leg drop!

Nobody home!

Austin crashes and burns on the mat as Lightning barely moves out of the way.

JIM ROSS: “Matt Lennox!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “That's impossible!”

Matt Lennox limps his way to the ring. Lightning doesn't know he's there as he begins crawling to his own corner. Lennox climbs awkwardly to the apron. Lightning looks up and tags out to Lennox. Lennox gingerly enters the ring. He charges toward John Austin who lays on the mat. Lennox leaps into the air and drops an elbow into the sternum of Austin.

JIM ROSS: “Lennox seems to be favoring his ribs!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I wonder what happened.”

JIM ROSS: “Surely, you can not be serious!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.”

Lennox tries to stave off the pain. He climbs to his feet and lifts John Austin to his. Lennox attempts to toss Austin to the corner but it gets reversed. Lennox crashes into the turnbuckles hard. Austin charges in after him...

SMACK!

Lennox lands a super kick right under the chin of Austin! Austin falls to his back and Lennox hooks the leg!

Save by Morrison!

JIM ROSS: “Here comes Killborn!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “What the hell is wrong with these guys!? They should have just stayed down and let Lightning take his beating like a man!”

JIM ROSS: “They're showing up for their fellow compatriot!”

Aldway enters the ring and delivers a running boot to Lightning causing him to fly off the apron and into the barricade. He re-exits the ring and begs for the tag as Lennox nears his empty corner.

SMACK!

Austin tags out to Aldway and Lennox tags out to Killborn! Morrison re-enters the ring and clotheslines Killborn out of the ring. Killborn lands awkwardly, smacking his injured head off of the padding on the floor. Austin enters and drops Lennox. The referee is losing control of the match.

Austin lifts Lennox to the top rope and follows that up by laying him out cold with the Holy Cutter! Morrison is on the floor slugging it out with Jack Killborn, the legal man for the Incredible People. Aldway is in the ring and is having a heated discussion with the referee, all for the distraction.

Morrison has Killborn up on the announcers table and puts him through it with the Vortex Piledriver! Morrison and Austin roll Killborns near unconscious body into the ring. Aldway stops his argument with the referee and locks Killborn into the British Choke! The inverted surfboard with a dragon sleeper is too much for Killborn as he readily taps out!

WINNER: The Connection

JIM ROSS: “They're not done!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Matt Lennox is in trouble here!”

JIM ROSS: “Lightning decides to let it happen!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Smart decision!”

JIM ROSS: “By God! They just had Morrison hit Lennox with the Vortex Piledriver from the apron to the floor!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “The Connection conquers here tonight, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “Get some damn medics out here!”

Medics begin running to the scene as Madness fades to a commercial.

Back from commercial break, the cameras are in the office of Paul Heyman. He sits behind his desk, talking on the phone.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Yeah................................ yeah, I thought it was a great show............................................................ Heinz Field was rockin' wasn't it?........................................................ HAHAHAHAHA! I know, it was great!................................................. Madison?........................................ He'll get what he deserves, no doubt............................................ Real soon.......................................... Kill the King............................ Yeah, I can't explain that right now. Listen, John...................... I need to go.................... Yeah....... talk to ya soon.”

Heyman ends his call and hits the speaker button.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Sly!”

SLY: “Yes, Mr. Heyman?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Arzegotti. Get him in my office.”

SLY: “Yes, sir. Should I tell him why?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “No. But, I think its time Luca Arzegotti learns just who is in charge on Monday nights.”

SLY: “Right away, sir.”

Madness fades to commercial as Heyman leans back in his chair.

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest is set for one fall!”

“Feed the Machine” plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. From San Antonio, Texas. Weighing 2 hundred 46 pounds. HUNTERRRRR MOOOORRE!”

JIM ROSS: “Hunter Moore is still fuming from his UFO title loss at Leap of Faith!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “We were there, JR! I can't blame him!”

“John the Revelator” by Curtis Stigers and the Forest Rangers plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His opponent. Being accompanied to the ring by Michelle Cross. From Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Weighing 1 hundred 89 pounds. Jonathan Thomas Cross. JAYYY TEEE SEEEE!”

JIM ROSS: “JTC and his wife Michelle, on their way to the ring on a nice Harley.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “The motorcycle? Again, JR?”

JIM ROSS: “I told you, Xavier. I'm a married man.”

Hunter Moore
- vs -
JTC
w/ Michelle Cross
Standard Rules

The bell rings and Hunter is on the attack before JTC can take off his biker vest. Moore hits him with numerous shots to the back and head. Moore tosses JTC off the ropes. On the rebound, JTC ducks a stiff forearm shot. Moore turns around and gets dropkicked. Moore staggers back and falls through the ropes to the apron.

Moore tries to re-enter, but Michelle has her hands wrapped around Hunters ankle. JTC immediately nails him with a running knee to the face. Moore falls into the ring on his back as Michelle Cross climbs on the apron to distract the referee.

JTC reaches into his jeans and pulls out an object as Moore gets to his feet. Moore turns around and is immediately struck in the head with a punch from JTC.

JIM ROSS: “What a shot from JTC!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “What's he have in his hand?”

JIM ROSS: “It's brass knuckles!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Behind the referees back, too JR!”

JTC tucks the brass knuckles back into his jeans and goes for the cover. Michelle jumps off the apron allowing the referee to return to his job.

Moore kicks out!

Michelle Cross once again has the referees attention. JTC once again takes out the brass knuckles. With them firmly on his fist, he goes to work, beating on Hunter Moore as the blood begins to flow.

JIM ROSS: “JTC with the brass knuckles again!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He's really brutalizing him!”

JIM ROSS: “Hunter Moore is bleeding like a stuck pig!”

JTC again replaces the knuckles into his pocket. Michelle jumps down and JTC falls to his back as he wipes Moore's blood on his own head. The referee returns his attention to the match and both competitors are down and covered in blood.

JTC slowly gets to his feet, acting like he's hurt of course. Once he's up, he slowly lifts Hunter Moore to his feet. JTC goes behind Moore and kicks his legs out from under him. With Moore on his knees...

CRACK!

JTC hits the Knock Out Kick to the back of Hunter Moore's head. JTC rolls him over and hooks the leg.

3!

WINNER: JTC

JIM ROSS: “JTC wins it with the K.O.K.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I really love this attitude from Cross, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “He took advantage of the situations presented to him and walks out the victor!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “A win here, is never easy!”

JIM ROSS: “The X dubya F is the place to be and Madness, is the show to be on!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “You better hope Madison isn't listening to you, JR! He might fire you!”

JIM ROSS: “I've been fired by better, Xavier. I'm not scared.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “We'll be back right after these words from our sponsors.”

JIM ROSS: “See, that's why Chad Lewis never let you throw it to commercial.”

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest is set for one fall!”

“Conquistador” by 30 Seconds to Mars plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. Weighing 1 hundred 98 pounds. MISTERRRR RRRRRADIOOOOO!”

JIM ROSS: “An odd man, this Mr. Radio.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “That's what you get when you tune in to the XWF. A collection of unworldly oddities!”

JIM ROSS: “I can't dispute that!”

Gamegenies theme plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His opponent. Weighing in at 2 hundred 20 pounds. GAAAAAAME GEEEENIEEEEEEE!”

JIM ROSS: “You can not under estimate either of these two men!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Definitely not. Both have proved themselves more then capable in the ring.”

Mr. Radio
- vs -
Gamegenie
Standard Rules

The bell rings and the two men lock horns in the center of the ring. Gamegenie, the more powerful of the two forces Radio back into the corner. The referee asks for a clean break and thats what he gets.

Gamegenie backs off and the two men come back to the center of the ring. They circle each other and slap hands out of respect for locking up once again. Radio takes the advantage by gripping Gamegenie in a side headlock. Radio wrenches it in tighter.

Gamegenie backs Radio up against the ropes and attempts to push him off but Radio only locks it in tighter. Radio follows it up by taking Gamegenie to the mat while still having the headlock locked in. Gamegenie pounds the mat out of frustration with both shoulders to the mat.

Gamegenie lifts a shoulder up to break the three count. He tries to fight off Mr. Radio with shots to the ribs but they have little to no effect on him. Finally, Gamegenie reaches up with his leg and breaks the headlock with a headscissor on Mr. Radio.

Mr. Radio, now with his head trapped between the knees of Gamegenie tries to get out, but is unable to immediately do so. Finally he kips up and breaks himself free. Radio charges after Gamegenie but he's taken down with a series of multiple arm drags.

Radio gets to his feet and stumbles to the corner. Gamegenie follows him in but gets a stiff kick to the temple from Radio. Genie stumbles out of the corner and turns with his back facing Radio. Radio charges out of the corner and Genie uses his instincts to thwart the attack. Radio hits the ropes. On the rebound, Genie takes him down with a drop kick! Gamegenie goes for the cover.

Radio kicks out!

Gamegenie is slow to get up but does so before Mr. Radio. Gamegenie lifts and drops Radio with a crisp snap suplex. Gamegenie lifts Radio back to his feet. Radio delivers a kick to Gamegenie's midesection out of nowhere. Mr. Radio lifts, then plants Gamegenie on the mat with Radio Head! He hits the impaler DDT to perfection and hooks the leg.

Gamegenie kicks out!

Mr. Radio gets to his feet and pleading with the referee. The referee defends his count and even goes so far as to play charades and re-enact the count and the kick out. Meanwhile, Gamegenie has gotten back to his feet. From behind, he lifts and drops Mr. Radio with the Blast From the Past! He plants him with the Angels Wings and rolls him over and hooks the leg.

3!

WINNER: Gamegenie

JIM ROSS: “He's done it!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Mr. Radio is not going to be happy!”

JIM ROSS: “Gamegenie saw the opportunity and he took it! He picks up the win tonight on Madness!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Maybe these two will meet again, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “Madness fans, we need to take a quick time out! We'll be back right after this!”

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Christine Nash (07-23-2013), Lightning (07-23-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-23-2013)