Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-22-2024, 03:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I Will Survive
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

10-18-2024, 11:22 AM

The cameras show Razor Blade walking down the hallway, cheers emanating from the crowd here
in Paradise, Nevada. Razor has one of his suits and he appears to be on his way to the ring, perhaps
with something on his mind.
[Image: Cody-Rhodes-Cap85.png]
Razor is seen taking a deep breath as the cameras switch to the arena, the lights cutting out.
'' Wrestling has more Than one... Royal family.''
[Image: Cody-Rhodes-Cap86.png]
'' Adrenaline, in my soul
Every thought out of Control
Do it all to get them off their feet''
The crowd in Paradise, Nevada gets to their, The song kicks in as the camera move towards the
stage as Razor Blade steps out walking through the smoke. Razor looks out at the crowd, a smile on his face as he normally did. Razor glanced around at the fans who were on their feet, trying to
either record or snap a picture of the American Nightmare. Razor begins to hype up the crowd, walking to one side of the stage followed by the other as he continues to hype them up. Razor
was feeding off the adrenaline from this as he made his way back to the center of stage taking a
few steps forward before he stopped, looking around as he knelt down and tapped the stage with
his fist, before jumping to his feet and spreading his arms out.
'' Crowd is here, about to blow
Waitin' for me to start the show
Out the curtain, lights go up I'm home''
'' WHOOOOOOOOOOOOA!''
[Image: Cody-Rhodes-Cap88.png]
Huge bursts of pyro went off behind him as you heard the crowd sing along to Razor's entrance
music, before Razor would bring his arm down into a fist pump and one final burst of pyro would go walking over as he high fived some of them, even taking a few selfies as well. Razor began making his way down the ramp, walking to  the other side to do the same as he stopped at the bottom of the entrance ramp and made his way over towards the steel steps, tapping it with his
hand as he jogged up them and walked along the ring apron. Razor held onto the top rope as he
looked out, pumping up the crowd again before scaling the turnbuckle as he extended his arms out
again as more pyro went off on the stage.
[Image: Cody-Rhodes-Cap102.png]
Razor smirked standing there on the turnbuckle, before hopping down into the ring motioning
to the crowd to make more noise. Razor walked over towards the corner, undoing the button on
his suit as he motioned for a microphone. He took it and began to pace around the ring, glancing
around before turning his attention to the stage as he licked his lips.
American nightmare| Razor Blade: So... Paradise, Nevada...
Razor paused a grin forming on his face, looking around at the crowd as he raised the microphone
back  up to his lips.
[Image: Cody-Rhodes-Cap91.png]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: What should we talk about?
Razor grinned.
American nightmare| Razor Blade: There's a question that I  continue to be asked, it's been a question that's been asked of me since I came back...
Razor licked his lips.
American nightmare| Razor Blade: Which side do you stand on Razor? or Do you support The Mastermind?
A mixed reaction from the crowd is heard, more cheers than boos however.
[Image: CodyRhodesCap93.png]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: have attempted to recruit me into the fold. The Mastermind himself paid me a visit and
she may think that I have not noticed, but I've been getting stalked by Mastermind for weeks now.
Everywhere I go, there she is out  of the corner of my eye.
Razor glanced around.
American nightmare| Razor Blade: MasterMind on the other hand tried a different tatic, she asked him to try and... '' talk some sense to me?'' She tried to... convince me to lose the match. she even
went as far as to say I'd be TV Championship if I win the match. (Razor would shake his head) Have you forgotten who I am? Mastermind? I don't take handouts, never have... never will. its not in
my DNA to take a handout so why would I start now?
Razor began pacing back and fourth in the ring.
[Image: CodyRhodesCap92.png]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: So back to the question at hand... which side are you going to be on Razor? The truth is I still don't know, I'm undecided. I've thought about it all week, weighted
on one The pros and The cons for either side, but I'm still getting asked. So this is what is going to happen... We've got a PLE live event coming up in a couple of weeks...
The crowd would cheer.
American nightmare| Razor Blade: So at War Games I will make my decsion, I will decide who's gonna side with me at War Games.
Razor would shrug, raising the microphone back up to his lips.
[Image: CodyRhodesCap99.png]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: So in the meantime... MasterMind, feel free to continue to try and convince me... make my decision at Warfare a little easier.
Razor would toss the microphone away, revving up the crowd a bit as his theme began playing
throughout the arena. Razor saluted a few fans in the front row as the scene would fade out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Razor's post:
aurora (10-18-2024), Bulk Logan (10-19-2024)