Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 08:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Nice slow start
ultimate mystery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

07-21-2013, 03:15 AM

[ stopped by a fan in the street recording using his iphone 5 ]

Fan : Hey Ultimate, sorry if I seem a little star struck but ive watched you since the olden days when you were champ. Obviously your in a better place than UCW now your an XWF star and Im so excited to finally see you back

[ mystery pulls out his hand and offers it as a hand shake to his fan ]

Mystery : its always a pleasure to meet a fan I always have time for people that want to see me, people like you are what keep me coming back. Its been a very long time but let me give you my solemn promise im here to stay now and im here to be on top. Ill never leave you guys again

[ fan shakes his hand then persist on another question ]

Fan : So you have your first official match this week against salvator are you excited ??

Mystery : Well of course, this is it, I finally get to show people that don't know about me, what im all about you yourself are but one in a handful that have witnessed what I am truly capable of. This salvator, hey he is new in the business just like me so it will be interesting to see how I stack up. I see he is talking smack but hey that's how some people operate but at the end of the day it all comes down to one thing, being there in Berlin in the that squared circle and backing your claim in person.

Fan : He said something about not being a savior any more and instead of going after people he will finish them does that not play on your mind even one bit ??

Mystery : As I said its smack talk, lets be real he isn't going to finish no one, you cant arrive in a new business and make a bold statement like that, what are you crazy he will learn that lesson very very quickly not necessarily through me cause ive got nothing against the guys but let me tell you, there are plenty superstars here that will shut him up in no time.

Fan : So does that mean your going to win ??

Mystery : Come on man you know me I don't underestimate no one, for all I know this kid is the real deal and he needed a loss to get him going but he is fighting on pride alone after last week, im playing on my repertoire im going into this match knowing not necessarily that ill win but I have the moves and what is necessary to do so.

Fan : Well I cant wait I just know you will win. Salvator doesn't stand a chance

Mystery : Hey ma whats your name ??

Fan : Jacob Marsh

Mystery : Tell you what how about you become my official camera man, when im out on the move I could you someone like you to help me get my message out there

Jacob : I would love too

Mystery : Right its settled then and one more thing while we are at it, here is a ticket to Monday Madness, I want you backstage and up close, nothing better than making a fan happy

[ scene fades out as the phone is dropped out of awe from Jacob ]
Edit Hate Post Like Post