Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 08:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Another Day (of not being booked)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-29-2024, 04:08 PM

HOBOTOWN, USA!

Bright sunny day.

Smell of piss and vomit in the air.

Gravy awakens to an odd looking fella peering into his eyes—

[Image: 2p7dyk.jpg]

—ish

Crazy Homeless Man: "Gravy, what do you think of moist windows?"

Gravy: "Er... what?"

Crazy Homeless Man: "What about my chilly eyes? Some say they're like a pointy owl."

Gravy: "Um..."

Crazy Homeless Man: (leaning closer) "Do you think my nose tastes like a snowy sandwich?"

Gravy: "What the fuck are you going on about!?"

Crazy Homeless Man: "Mother says that my skin is like a moist knife that likes jumping foolishly whilst waving its spots."

Gravy: "That's... um... nice. How about you shut up now?"

Crazy Homeless Man: (suddenly animated and skipping around"You know when you skipped fondly through the forrest of followers? I heard it was like accidentally smiling."

Gravy: (looking around for a desperate escape) "Oh look, that bitch has her tits out!"

Crazy Homeless Man: (ignoring the diversion) "But do you ever ponder the dance of the fog? It’s like a secret handshake between the moon and the earth."

Gravy: (sighing while losing his patience) "Listen, dipshit—I’ve got better things to do than listen to your nonsense. Maybe I'll see if Jett can't fit me onto the next Anarchy; lord knows Duke ain't gonna want me anywhere near his new toy... Maybe you oughta get some rest or somethin'."

Crazy Homeless Man: (tilting his head) "Rest? But what if my dreams are like a garden full of whispering willows?"

Gravy: (walking away) "That sounds... insane. But seriously, take care of yourself. Or don't. Whatever."

Crazy Homeless Man: (smiling) "You take care too, Gravy. And remember, the stars are just the sky's way of winking at you."

Gravy: (muttering to himself) "What a freak show... and that's saying something coming from me."

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Misty Waters (05-30-2024)