Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 01:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker The nightmare is back
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

02-15-2024, 12:19 AM

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: x1080]
when the lights go out they heard Razor's voice wrestling has more than one royal family Kingdom hits the speakers where smoke came from the entrance and fireworks burst open and here comes American nightmare Razor is wearing his suit and spreads his arms where more fireworks burst open and he pound his fist down in mid air and walks straight down the aisle and slaps little kids an adults hands and slaps the steel steps and gets on the top rope and spreads his arms once more then fireworks burst open and he gets inside of the Anarchy ring and hops down
and reaches over towards the XWF ring announcer for an microphone after his music fades down
XWF Universe chants Razor, Razor Razor Razor Razor!
American nightmare|Razor Blade:  Kansas City, Missouri what do you want to talk about?
XWF Cheers for Kansas City and Razor at the same time
America nightmare|Razor Blade: John Black. how was it that you defeated me right here inside of this middle ring last month at Free for all when you won the match over me but this time it ain't free for all oh no this is Anarchy when I get return back into that ring then I will get for what is rightfully mine in that is DIONYSUS X- Treme Championship and don't worry I'll be on  XWF Commentator watching your match this Thursday on Anrachy.
XWF Universe Welcome back Welcome back Welcome back Welcome back!
American nightmare|Razor Blade: now back to you John Black. the reason that you won that match against me at Free for all was because i wasn't there to particiate  but instead for all these people here in Kansas will see me mop the floor with your ass this Thursday in our free for all rematch on Anarchy at XWF.
Razor is getting the universe hyped up for his return match since free for all
American nightmare|Razor Blade: but since I came back in get my rematch for free for all last month it's time for a little payback John Black.
XWF Universe chants lets go John, John sucks lets go John sucks lets go John Black sucks!
American nightmare| Razpr Blade: then let's talk about of what happened out there in our last month match when I didn't show up for my match at free for all I tell you why i didn't participate for my match it was because I didn't roleplay for the match satisfied cause the only way you won that match by victory was because me i let you win cause I wasn't even there to fight you but now that i am back where I rightfully belong it's time for you to hand over for what's mine after you took that victory win against me at last month's Free for all and like you said earlier that was in the past in this is now and if you want to be now then why not see me this Thursday when I beat you in front of the Superbowl Champion of hometown zone Kansas City and beat your stealing ass in our match on Thursday night at Anarchy.
XWF Universe cheers for Razor when he finish up his return segemnt
American nightmare|Razor Blade: that's why I'm not losing to you for the second time or anytime cause come Thursday night I'm winning our match on Anarchy rather you like it or not and I will be at March Madness tournament and you can believe that John Black.
American nightmare|Razor Blade: you had your chance against me at last month's Free for all
and now it's my time to take revnge of you John Black. I mean you had your run snd now it's my time to get back at you so I'll be seeing you tonight in our match on Anarchy at XWF.
XWF Universe chants finish the story, finish the story finish the story finish the story!
American Nightmare |Razor Blade: In get ready for what's coming toward your way and whatever you throw at me I'm still gonna be able to survive our match tonight and plus I will be the one who wins this March Madness after i defeat you tonight on Anarchy and hopefully be the next challenger for Sean Parker's XWF Anarchy Championship after I survive the March Madness tournament after our match tonight on Anarchy.
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: let's see who finished their story first see ya tonight Mr Black.
Kingdom hit's
when Razor drops the mic and exits out of the Anarchy ring and heads back up towards the ramp and heads back to hs locker room before his rematch begins tonight
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razor's post:
Jett Sterling (02-15-2024)