Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 01:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rickinator into the fight
The Rickinator Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-05-2023, 06:20 AM

A portal floods open in the distance of the XWF stadium alley way.

PORTAL NOISES

A camera pans over to Rick exiting the portal with a flask of unknown liquid pressed against his lips.

RICK BELCHES

"Barney, Barney, Barney... you've made a fool of yourself last Christmas, Daddy of violence, pphh, you can't even father your own kids let alone be the father of pain. I am your father, I am the pain you keep locked inside so go ahead let him pass the whiskey. You see Barny, I've been watching you for awhile now and I don't see what your use is in the XWF. You've been beatin by RL Edgar the weakest link here. Tsk tsk tsk a shame on your part, especially your alcoholism."

RICK BELCHES

"I can at least limit my use of ethanol around my grandchildren. Only use this flask right here."

He pulls out an ordinary flask and starts pouring it onto the ground.

"See how it hasn't stopped Barney, its because it's infinite. Built it my self, it will never run out. This flask is like the will power I have to go and rip your goofy fucking face off, infinite."

"Such a weak link but such an acceptable way to show everyone why I'm here... To out Rick them all. Do you really think you could stand a chance against my intellect? I've destroyed and rebuilt worlds, I've killed god, I am your God bitch, I'm the XWF Holocaust mother fucker. So you listen here get this through your thick calcified skull, I will take you as my next test subject. I want to see how much blood you can lose before passing out. I want to breathe the air from out of your lungs. I want to spread your muddy liver over my fucking toast for breakfast do I make myself clear Barney?"

:You along with everyone else here is going to get a taste of Rick."

Rick glares into his wrist watch as it displays Barney Greens XWF profile.

"I will be watching you Barney I've always had my eyes set on you since I've came back to earth, along with some others but you need to be put in your place and stay at the bottom where you've always have been."

:You know you won't stand a chance against me, so don't try it's already sad enough how bloody and beatin you'll be in the ring."

Rick starts to chuckle as he walks closer to the stadium in the distance.

"I should just walk in there right now and take out the first two fucks trying to wrestle. Sad sardines locked in a can about to be eatin. Soon you'll be in that ring Barney. Soon you'll feel real pain Barney. Your going to be the example I'm going to set for everyone here. Barney I want you to bring everything you've got, because it will make it all the more satisfying when I crush you."

Rick sits onto a dumpster waving the camera man over.

"Come here, let me tell everyone something while this thing is still running. I'm going to ruin you Barney. That supposed talent you have in your burnt out left eye, better hope it's still there. You probably already lost your talent by drinking White Claws, a bitches drink, HAAA, you pussy."

Rick starts to get aggressive looking at the photo of Barney Green.

"OH YOU'RE SO DONE YOU FAT FUCK, just looking at you gives me type 2 diabetes. The fact your glutinous ass can't even climb the ring without breaking a sweat. Hopefully the walk up the isle doesn't defeat you before I do. You look like the great value brand of Jabba the Hutt who's been shot accidentally by Ron's gun.

"You off brand wanna be Post Malone. What you want me to do with your teeth after knocking them out. Put them under your pillow for the tooth fairy."

Rick punches through the metal of the dumpster and starts to scrap it across the ground in anger.

"I want to smear your unconscious face across that floor Barney. I want to stomp on your face till your cheeks are purple. Then I'll take you and your butt buddy and smash them together like stone cold beers."

"You make me sick Barney every little Move you make is like a roach crawling on the floor hoping for its next meal to be dropped from me, but I'll just set it there to lead you into my trap. I'm going to step on you Barney your not going to win this battle. You are puny, slow, weak, and one of the most dumbest species on this planet.
It's over for you Barney."

Rick gets closer to the camera until his face fills the camera and fades to black

"ITS RICKY TICKY TAVY BEEEIIIIIITCH!!!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Rickinator's post:
(12-05-2023), Jett Sterling (12-06-2023)