Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 04:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hearing Things
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-22-2023, 03:08 AM

Oswald sits in his living room, putting a movie on the t.v. with his family, watching SAW X. His daughter and wife snuggling up to him because of how some of the kills are, making them feel squeamish, but that's what they love about this movies. For him, after making several films worth of content for XWF, some being action, some horror, some comedy, he wasn't all that phased by the gore. He kissed his wife, then kissed his daughter's forehead before patting them both as he moved to stand up.

"I'll be back, hungry as well as gotta go to the bathroom. Go ahead and keep watching it. I've heard it's got some good spots. Might wanna hug each other while I'm gone."

He chuckled, as he walked away, down the long hall to his bedroom, moving to go to the bathroom. As he did so, he felt a sharp pain in his head, as if his right eye was being stabbed repeatedly. He rushed into his bathroom, his eyesight both blurring and he had double vision. He looked up at the large mirror and as he did so, he saw the reflection of someone he'd hoped had gone away for good.

"WHAT'S UP BIG BOYYYYY!?"

Oswald saw the last face he wanted to ever be remembered of:

Phantom Panzer.

"What. Do. You. Want?"

He growled as he placed a hand over his right eye that was bothering him.

"Is that any way to talk to me? Hehehehe, you're welcome for being fixed, motherfucker. You should be sucking my clown cock for getting rid of that damn creature. I'm still waiting for a thank you."

"You are an abomination of my mind. I THOUGHT I got rid of you. Leave me, and keep your stupidity away from me."

"Give into temptation, Ozzy. You know you want to have fun. Take that frown, and flip it upside down! Hehehehe!!"

The face wiggled, causing the sound of small bells to jingle

"Come on, big boy! You know you can't be all mopey forever! EMBRACE YOUR INNER SILLINESS!"

Oz immediately swung his right hand, breaking the glass and causing several cuts into his hand, and other pieces fell from the shattered glass.

"Hmm, you're probably hangry. I'll have to come back another time. Maybe when you're playing a bit of the back 9 with Alysia, I'll fuck with you two and she'll just hear a clown laugh all 'HUEHAUHEUAHEUAHUEHAUHAUAEHAUEHA!' and she'll be like 'WHAT THE HELL, OZ!' and boom! You'll have a clown mask on while clapping her cheeks."

Just as he was about to grab the broken mirror and throw it, the pain disappeared as did the voice of Phantom Panzer.

"I. Hate. It."

That is all he'd say as he pulled some gauze, placing it on top of the back of his porcelain throne's tank then lifting the lid. He grabbed the gauze and began to wrap his hand as he was urinating. Once done wrapping his hand, he then placed the seat down before heading back to his family to make popcorn in the kitchen before coming back to his family.

"I have no clue who this person is. I'm going to just be out and about with this. I have 0 clue who they are, what they've accomplished. I just know that his name is just... dumb. I hate it just as much as I hate the damn Clown. I hate that I have to face you, because you're not worth my time. I have no clue why I have to go up against you. You'll have to forgive me of my not being exactly, supportive, like I usually am, but y'see, Panzer fucked with me, the sight of your name angers me.

When it is time for us to lock horns, I'm going to annihilate you. I've gone up so many people that are so much more talented, so much more powerful... than you.

I'm going to beat the devil out of you, and you will thank me for it by setting you on a path to obscurity."

He looked deep into his camera, as if staring through the viewer's being.

"Management, next time, give me an opponent who can give me a challenge, and not this example of a human slow moving target. I deserve better. You know I deserve better."

He sighed

"FCBS, because I'm not calling you the whole name or using your real name, you're that far beneath my level of caring. At Anarchy, you're going to feel how destructive I can be. Because watching reruns of my matches aren't as fun as exploring my power first hand.

At Anarchy, I'll show management, that I am worth of more than just these scraps.

I am coming for that title, once more. Because no one else cares about the Anarchy title like I do. Will defend it like I defend my own life. 

At Anarchy, you will feel your back on the mat, and hearing a three-count as I move forward in my career.

Management...

Believe, in me."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
(11-22-2023)