Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 11:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Into the Darkness...
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-03-2013, 10:46 AM

Sebastian Duke sits in the dark. The only light is that from the flickering flames of a fire. Duke sits, his back to the cameras.

A voice is soon heard. Not from Sebastian Duke, but from the voice the XWF has become very familiar with. That of the Messenger.

THE MESSENGER: "My Leader, your fans wish to hear you speak."

The camera zooms out and two figures appear amid the flames in the fireplace. Asmodeus sits in his favorite chair and The Messenger sits on an old antique sofa.

ASMODEUS: "Fans? What do you mean, fans?"

THE MESSENGER: "They say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. I guess the fans now love him."

ASMODEUS: "Is that right? I guess separating from the Black Circle will do him good anyhow."

THE MESSENGER: "He was already planning to leave. At High Stakes, all John Madison did was expedite his departure."

ASMODEUS: "And of course, seal his own fate."

THE MESSENGER: "Father, I wanted to apologize for my actions this past month."

ASMODEUS: "Apologize? For what?"

THE MESSENGER: "For infiltrated the XWF."

ASMODEUS: "You need not apologize to me, my son. However he, on the other hand, may not be too happy about it."

THE MESSENGER: "When he chooses to break his silence, I suppose we'll talk about it."

ASMODEUS: "Perhaps."

THE MESSENGER: "All I can say in my defense is when John Madison did what he did, not only did he betray Sebastian Duke, but he betrayed the Brotherhood."

ASMODEUS: "Indeed, my thoughts exactly."

THE MESSENGER: "I couldn't allow us to take that lying down. So, I donned the hood, and used the Darkness as my ally. And caused a living nightmare for the Black Circle."

ASMODEUS: "You did well. I'd expect that he'd be very pleased with your actions."

THE MESSENGER: "My only hope, Father, is that he's not angry about it."

ASMODEUS: "Oh, I would not worry. Your Leader is an understanding guy. These fans, what do you make of them? Why do they suddenly cheer him?"

THE MESSENGER: "I think its a respect thing, Father. He's spent months tearing through the XWF, by himself and with the Black Circle. I think he earned the respect of the masses and they were looking for a reason to cheer him.

"So, when he re-emerged from the shadows and made it clear that John Madison would rot in Hell, they immediately loved it."

ASMODEUS: "Do you think this new found.... following... will continue?"

THE MESSENGER: "It's hard to know for sure. Fans can be picky and moody. I guess only time will tell."

The camera begins to close in on Sebastian Duke before turning and all you can see is his face.

ASMODEUS: "I don't suspect he's changed much. I think when he returns to the ring and uses my cane for the first time will tell the story. If they cheer him, I guess we'll know they truly respect what he's done in the XWF.

"Win or lose, he's always made his mark."

THE MESSENGER: "Why won't he speak?"

ASMODEUS: "I'm not sure. He's either tramatized from his ordeal. Or..."

THE MESSENGER: "Or what?"

ASMODEUS: "Or, he's that angry."

THE MESSENGER: "Well, I will follow him wherver he goes. Until he chooses to break his silence...

"I will be his voice."

The scene fades out, the cameras still focused on Sebastian Duke. He's not even blinked his eyes yet.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-04-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-03-2013), Sid Feder (07-03-2013)