Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 02:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck You Podcast: Here For thUgs
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-11-2020, 05:23 PM

Recorded on Nov 9th at Eric's Studio

[Image: VZxuwZLs_400x400.jpg]

Eric: Check one, Check two… check check out my melody…

T: Fuck Limp Bizkit!

Reggie: Seesh, no need to be so rude to that wigger guy.

T: Fuck him, Green dressed up as him last Anarchoween… so fuck him!

JB: Man get over it, we both got dunked in that water.

T: Aren’t you mad that we got washed by em?

JB: Nope, it’s nothing to me… I mean, don’t you got a match with him next Thursday while his homeboy taking on your crush, Halocen.

T: Shut up JB! She’s not my crush at all!... she’s just…

Reggie: What T? Spit it out, let these folks know. Because it seems like you insist on fucking with her, why is that?

Tommy puts his hands up.

T: I don’t fucking know, ask the ones who made me fight her in the first place last couple of weeks. I don’t understand why it was the case, but it made me feel some kinda way about the shit I’ve done to her.

Eric: You already feel guilty already, I sense that you are going soft on us.

Tommy gives em the finger, as they all snicker at em.

T: Man, no I’m not gon soft… I mean, I intentionally tried to break her ankle, I even had some cake in the middle of the match, since I was hungry as hell. It was cold as shit outside at DC, so I had to warm myself away from her. Now, I might as well remove myself from the company before I do any more harm.

They all gasp at the thought of him wanting to quit.

All Three: WHAT!? OVER THAT MATCH!?!!?

T: Hell yeah dudes, looks like I am a meager threat to the integrity to the company, and to those I’m around on the consistent basis.

JB: Tommy, don’t say all that shit bruh… look, don’t quit this place over it. In fact, it was my fault for producing your match without your knowledge, I’d would have cut the match off, but the company invested WAY too much money for them to call it off.

T: Well, you did tell me to get the cake outside of the ring.

Reggie: Really JB, you told him to get the cake mid match, what was that going to do in an X-Treme rules match?

Eric: Yeah, when I watched at home on the xwf99.com stream, I was confused on why Tommy went out there for some cake, then the whole Orange Cassidy thing… did you tell him to do all that?

JB: All I told him was to use the cake to hit her in the face with it, but he ignored it and ate a slice anyway. From that point, T had the free will to do whatever he wanted, but—

Tommy cuts him off.

Tommy: But what? You made me get in trouble in the first place with what you laid out to me in the back. I even had her get fucking mad at me, dude! She managed to tell me all the negative things, that made me want to reconsider my time in XWF!

JB slams his hand on the table, as Reggie and Eric look at them with confusion and scared at whats to come.

JB: Look T, I had to tell everyone in the back that I was responsible for producing the match, and even had to emphasize that it was MY FAULT for making this match happen. I got strapped for time, and had to let you both go out there. I didn’t know the logistics for everything, I even wanted to legit quit over it. So don’t even dare say you’d quit also!

Reggie: Look JB and T, y’all should get over all that and lets move on from it. You both don’t need to argue over what happened last week ago, y’all DON’T need to let one chick be detriment to your friendship and our group.

Eric nods his head in agreement.

Eric: Yeah I agree with Reggie, if it wasn’t for the both of you guys… we wouldn’t exist, and we’d be relegated to unknowns in the company. JB, you managed to help Reggie out from his jail sentence, and T, you managed to gift me your gimmick that someone else would have regulated as a “lame” and not over, you both are great deal with this place. No matter what they say, both of you guys are worth it to be in the position y’all be.

JB and T sits on those chair, and they nod silently, even shedding a tear over Reggie and Eric’s speech.

JB: Y’all right, the past is the past and it’s time to move on. We cool T?

T: We’ve always been cool, it’s just that… you know what fuck it, one day I’ll fight her and I’ll just flail like im Ric Flair or something, just so she knows she’s worth it. Hell, I wouldn’t even pin her or lock in my fetish lock… fuck it, JB if you producing my next match with just tell me to shoot pin me!

Then all four men laugh at loud at that request, and Tommy mouths of “fuck nah, she anit shit!” and they all calm down over his joke.

Eric: Ah shit that was funny man, I know I got myself a triple threat coming up by next Saturday from now, and I want to let you guys know something.

All Three: What is it?

Eric: I’ve been studying some tapes from Japan, and Freak’s going to mist people in the face, and maybe hit sting’s old finisher.

T: You sure about that Eric? You’ve only been Freak for less than three weeks, and you think can do it?

Eric: Sure I can, anything is possible. Hell, at some point I might even dabble in the PPV legit and bring it to the people in Arizona, yes people to those people who are new into the company, I was informed by management that by tail end of Nov 14th is the last day to book yourselves in the PPV, once Savage has concluded, then you’re shit out of luck! So better opt in that shit, or wait until next PPV cycle comes. Anyways, yeah Reggie how you feeling on the rumble?

Reggie: Honestly, kinda nervous… obviously I don’t need to be, since I already been telling these fans that I know I won’t be the last man standing. I’ve established that, hey I don’t need to be having a happy ending to be a wrestler here. I already had my happy ending at the X-Treme champion, so now it’s time for me to move along in my journey back in XWF.

Eric: True man, well folks that’s all the time we have today on the Fuck You Podcast with my homies, hopefully next time we’ll talk about something that doesn’t revolve around Real Life bullshit. So as we now having a saying to sign of…

All Three men shout “FUCK YOU ALL!” as a union, as the scene cuts off to the red and black “?” with the words under “THUGS GON GIVE IT YA!” as the scene cuts off abruptly.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-12-2020)