Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 10:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Chapter 3: Why he left.
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-02-2020, 03:30 AM

CHAPTER 3: Why he left.

” Dude he smacked you with a chair and nearly cost you the Television Title, if that’s not showing his true colors than nothing he ever does will.”

Our scene opens with Robert Main and Chris Page in their locker room following Savage Saturday Night; a night in which another piece of the prophecy of Cataclysm has been fulfilled.

” Bro, seriously? Barker swung a chair and Thaddeus just so happened to move. There’s nothing in this equation that speaks out in favor of Adam being back in the equation to screw me over or to manipulate our narrative. You keep beating this dead horse into the ground when we should be focusing our attention collectively towards Relentless because for the first time since the Sick Cunts we have some legit competition lined up to try their hand at taking the Tag Titles away from us.”

” Barker is playing you! Open your fucking eyes and look! “

Chris is seemingly starting to seethe with this entire situation but before he can say anything else there’s a knock on their locker room door. Robert walks over opening the door revealing Adam Barker standing in the hallway.

” Here he is, just fucking ask him!”

” Ask me what?”

Adam probes as he walks into the locker room with his attention firmly on Chris Page.

”Well?”

” Robert was pointing out the chair shot earlier tonight might have been on the intentional side…”

Immediately Adam cuts his eyes towards Robert as he quickly spouts out with sheer intensity within the tone of his voice.

” I wish I could say I was surprised, I mean he’s done nothing but shit on me since I showed back up.”

Robert quickly retorts spewing at Adam Barker.

” Because I’m hip to your shit and you know it! Fairly convenient timing for you to pop up as we’re on the rise not only as a team but individually as well.”

Chris attempts to interject.

” Guys…”

Robert talks over Chris as he and Adam now stand face to face, or shall I saw Robert looking down at the smaller Adam Barker.

” Why did you disappear, huh? All of a sudden you just disappear and suddenly show up after months of nothing just so you can leach off our success! I refuse to allow it you self-centered son of a bitch!”

” Do you want to know why I had to leave? Why I’ve been shitty towards you since I returned? Fine, I’ll tell you!”

Chris once again attempts to interject between the two men who are brothers to him.

” Adam you don’t have to tell anyone your business.”

” I know I don’t owe anyone; especially this drunk an explanation…”

Robert smirks at the petty insult thrown his way.

” I didn’t leave because I wanted too, I left because I had too! I have cancer you ignorant fuck and I left for chemotherapy treatments! But, you know what, thank you for showing me your true colors and your thoughts about me personally.”

Robert attempts to speak only to have Adam refuse to allow it.

” Nah Robert, you don’t get to cut me off after all your bullshit directed towards me. I’ve known Chris Page for nearly twenty years and the last thing I would do under any circumstance is intentionally hinder his process. Did I fuck up tonight; yeah, I did… but intentional, not hardly.”

Chris takes a step back before turning his back to both men as the conversation continues.

” What I think is you seem threatened by my involvement; perhaps dare I say even jealous…”

” Oh for fucks sake!”

Chris turns back around facing both of his friends as he continues.

” You both sound like a couple of fucking school girls!”

Chris directs his attention to Robert.

” You wanted to know why he dipped and why he wasn’t around, now you know.”

Chris then shifts his attention back towards Adam.

” You can’t blame Robert for questioning your intentions, he doesn’t know you.”

Chris now looks at both men straight up.

” The two of you need to bury the shit and move on. You don’t have to like each other to work with each other… cut the shit, I mean it, we’ve got real shit on our plates to deal with when it comes to Relentless around the corner with Centurion and Ruby signing the dotted line on top of our title defenses to be fighting within…”

Both Adam and Robert attempt to break into the conversation but are both quickly cut off by Chris Page.

” Probably not the best time to interrupt me.”

Both Robert and Adam calm there tits as Chris continues.

” My point is we should put this behind us and look towards what lays in front of us.”

Just as Chris finishes his sentence we hear Adam’s cellphone ding. He reaches into the inner pocket of his sport coat retrieving his iPhone before he states.

” If your name is Chris Page you’ve got more than you anticipated.”

” How so?”

” You’ve first title defense has been officially booked.”

” Oh yeah, whose the first victim? Graves? Thunder Knuckles? Greggo? Gilmour?”

Adam shifts his attention towards Robert Main as he states.

”Wizard.”

” Now it’s a party!”

Chris walks forward parting the red seas that are Robert Main and Adam Barker as he exits into the hallway leaving Adam and Robert.

” I don’t buy it.”

Robert follows Chris as they’re now walking down the hallway. Adam peers out and once they’re a safe distance away he ducks back off in the locker room closing the door behind him where he scrolls through the contacts on his phone before making a call. He places the cell phone to his ear as the party on the other end picks up.

” It’s me….I wish I could say it’s going better but Robert seems to be a bit tricky to get around; he’s not gullible like Chris is and he has his suspicions.”

Adam intently listens to the voice on the other end of the phone for several seconds before he states.

” I’m doing the best I can; Chris doesn’t have a clue, just dangle our history in front of his face and he’s like a turtle chasing a carrot…. If we’re going to get Main on our side I’m going to have to figure something out that makes us relatable.”

Again Adam is shown listening to the voice of the caller before he continues.

” The cancer bit didn’t work with him so I’ll figure something out to get him to lower his guard because Page is ripe for the pickings right now. He just found out he’s booked against Wizard and he didn’t even flinch.”

The voice on the other end of the call responds which leaves Adam to say.

” I’m going to work on Robert; however, I do have a Plan B if he doesn’t chill out.”

Adam hangs up the phone just as the locker room door opens and Chris Page is shown walking back in as he sees Adam placing his phone back into the inner pocket of his sport coat.

” Forgot my bag.”

Adam reaches down picking up the large gym and slings it over his shoulder as he responds.

”I got it.”

” About Robert…”

” I don’t want to talk about it, it’s painfully obvious he doesn’t want me around and I’ve done nothing but try to get him to see things beyond his perception.”

” That’ll never happen.”

There’s a slight pause from Chris before he continues.

” Robert already has it in his mind what he thinks and what he feels. Ultimately you two are either going to respect the fact you don’t like each other or you’re not. I don’t have time to play these childish games with the rigorous schedule I’ve got over the next four weeks. My mind is on business, can either of you say the same thing?”

There’s a slight pause from Chris before he continues.

” Now, let’s get the fuck out of here…”

Chris turns and exits the locker room where he’s followed by Adam as the scene slowly draws to a close.

… to be continued.

[b]Words from the Stoned One:

I told the world what I was going to do and I’ll be damned if I didn’t go out and do it. The plan that Robert and I have laid has played out to sheer perfection but none of you are none the wiser as you all still struggle to figure us out. Keep trying as young Thaddeus did and you’ll continue to fail as everyone else has. Last week on Savage I officially locked down the TV Title division, and after picking up my second strap it didn’t take long for the powers that be set up my first title defense against a man whom over the last several months has landed himself on the radar of anyone of importance within this federation… mine included.

Hey Wizard, it was only a matter of time before this meeting took place.

Your days in the minor leagues of this federation have come and gone for now you take a seat at the grown folk's table while standing before me as the first challenger to my Television Championship. It takes balls to seek out and attempt to go head to head with Robert; I should know from experience with the only difference between the two of us is I wasn’t allowed to crush the bottom feeders of this federation to build some sort of momentum like you’ve been able to do.

However, all the momentum is going to be snuffed out.

While your dealings with Robert of well-chronicled and your crash course for Relentless seems all bet set it’s only fitting that you are finally tested by one of the top stars this federation has to offer, me. Now, unlike most who will look towards the gimmick as an easy target; probably because it is, I’m not going to fall into that trap like the rest of your victims for you are about to get in the ring with of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time; but what makes this special to me revolves around you being the first of many to step to the plate and try their hands at taking away something that I’ve earned; the TV Title.

They say I have the authority to name my stipulation with this affair.

They say Champions Advantage.

… and while I’ve thought long and hard over the last forty-eight hours at all the possibilities from an “I Quit” match to the Last Man Standing or even a Ladder Match since that seems to be the “in” thing around these parts my mind shifted and seriously contemplated putting you in a no-win situation by having you take on Cataclysm in a Handicap Match. My choice, right? And while I’m sure Robert would have loved to have given you a prelude to the kiss of death that’s going to find its way in your direction reality slapped me in the face when I quickly realized that this isn’t about you and Robert.

This is about me and you.

So what better way to do what I’ve said I was going to do than by bringing Professional Wrestling back to an organization that is overrun with gimmick matches on an every other week basis? The powers that be are so blinded by a quick fix they can’t even see past next week while I can; which is why you’re going to step in the ring with me with nothing but your merit and ability that you bring to the table in a Pure Wrestling Rules match. That’s right buttercup, leave the magic at home because it’s not going to help your case or because the moment that opening bell tolls for then you’re going to come to grasp that your ass belongs to me. I don’t need stupid gimmick matches to tilt the needle in my direction all I need to do is show the fuck up and the rest will fall into place much like has done opposite Thaddeus Duke, Shane , The Sick Cunts, Chaos and Carnes or anyone else that’s crossed my path in some form or fashion. Over the last several months I’ve to put on the clinic after clinic establishing that while I might be knocking on the door of fifty years old I’m like MC Fucking Hammer when I say “you can’t touch this!”.

But don’t you worry, don’t you fret because the sands in the hourglass of your time in the conversation is rapidly running out my friend, and I can’t think of a better way to humble the façade of the Wizard than by defeating him in the center of that ring leaving no shadow of a doubt who the better man truly is all the while crushing what momentum you’ve managed to attain on you collision course with Robert in the fucking process. I’m going to use you and what credibility you’ve managed to attain in your short time here as a way to solidify my Championship victory over Thaddeus and establish beyond any shadow of a doubt why I’m in the position I’m in with this company carrying two divisions simultaneously. I thrive in situations like this and our little party on Savage in Cedar Rapids is just another day at the office to prove it.

You are playing against forces you know nothing about and forces that will swallow you whole.

So please save all the hoopla and shenanigans for someone that actually gives a shit for here and now you’re public enemy number one and you’re the next obstacle that I must run down.

The eyes of the federation are going to be glued to their televisions sets or monitors because this is one of the rare instances there’s a big fight feel to a one-off Championship affair. You’ll have your supporters while I’ll have mine but they don’t mean shit when the bell rings.

Don’t worry about Robert either.

He’s not going to be around because the last thing I want you to be able to do is to make an excuse for your impending shortcoming.

Let’s see if you have what it takes to take away something that belongs to me… I don’t think you’re man enough.

This will be the first of many successful title defenses because I’m going to hang on to this belt for as long as I fucking choose too. I fully expect the maggots, the sideshows, and the bottom feeders to rear their faces because God only knows if either Robert and I are successful there’s always several trying to bully their way into a program. You won’t hear me bitch or complain you’ll just see me adding your names to my body count for now there’s a new day, a new era in the Television Title Division because now that this belt is officially around my waist I’m going to take it to heights it’s never dared dream possible. Sign your names on the dotted line and let’s see if you’re capable of your merit to take away from me. It’s one thing to claim to be the best and it’s something completely different to prove it. As it stands right now Cataclysm has executed a perfectly hatched plan to get us to this point as we have officially locked down the Tag, Xtreme, and now Television Title divisions… and we’re just getting started because we’ve not even scratched the fucking surface of how far we’re going to take this. Strap in ladies and gentlemen for we’re about to embark on a quest that shall give you all nightmares, don’t say you haven’t been forewarned, and don’t think that this is just a game because Robert I are playing for keeps. For those out there that think we’re ducking opponents grow the fuck up. It’s not our fault our dance card is booked in advance and just because random faces that are here today and gone tomorrow want to cut in line doesn’t constitute as dodging anyone. Take your number and you’ll be served when it’s fucking called, idiots.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
(09-02-2020), Johnny Legend (09-03-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-02-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (09-02-2020)