Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 10:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Soft Deadline Click here for chain of strength in XWF rn
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-21-2020, 10:56 PM

Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmmm! Tastes so good! What duz? What tastes so dang good? Well just knowing I'm the biggest feather plucking failure to ever ejaculate on Satan's white Earth, for one.

Oh u didnt hear about that one?

Quick recap of the rundown we all been thru...

First I was announced Sarah Lacklan's manager and insurance policy, and went on to assist her in a number of ways at Leap of Faith. And mmmm, yeah we know the night ended with her as double XWF champ.

I don't know the werd for how many champs my client is if you count everywhere right now but just in XWF she was double champ with the top and lowest titles both!

Not long after that, while we were training, I accidentally pinned Sarah for the Federweight jock strap. I tried to get the footage erased from history and the decision reversed because it looks real bad havin Sarah Lacklan lose a title to me just a few nights after the biggest night o' her life. Suuuuuuck.

So there I was all bright balled and cock jawed, happy to be a champion for the first time ever! But then Madison Dyson tried to pin me for my title. But I beated her too!

Mmmm yes sirs and yes muh'ladies! You smelled that right! Say it with meh!

Greggo just pinned Sarah Lacklan FOR ONE OF HER MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY TITLES, and then went on to sucksessfully defend against Madison Dyson!

Greggo went 2wenty 0ears without EVER winning anything and now that big dicked fucker got the nod over Sarah Lacklan AND Madison Dyson all in the same week? Yupperz that what we got here folks.

Oh and then I lost the title to some guy named Eric that nobody knows. I friggin rock!

So BriaN StorM or however you write your letters. Was I supposed to write yer name LiKe ThIs WhEn I sAy YeR nAmE? Because I didn't. What'chya gonna do about it, suhhhhh'ka?

Thot I wuz done but 1 more item left. Shane 's GHOST is gonna be in your corner BriAaAaAn? Really now? The same Shane that's DEAD!? Yeah you didn't know that did you. I haven't heard from him in ages but he was still hanging out with Hired Gun several weeks ago. I could use Shane's advice since now I gotta be a manager fer the best wrestler to ever deliver a man to the depths of defeat. He could really help me help my Sarah!

bRian, you need to stop understanding so u can overstand. When Shane sees me he's gonna hug n' kiss me. He's gonna tell me how proud he is of me that I helped do all the shit I done (a lot noooo body knows yet uh ohz) to help guarantee my client's spot above the orb.

PS: Fun bonus fact for you briaN. Did you know Sarah secretly had a hand in helping me with MY choose your own adventure RP that I did a couple months ago versus The Wizard, just like I had a hand in helping Sarah with HER choose your own adventure RP that she needed some tips on? Yup not many people knew about that until now. Go look back everybuhdy and you see me doing COYA to set the mood and lighting for my superior client to come through and do it too, with way better smells.

Now that my Realtime Promo (nope this RP is not a Recorded Promo this time since I'm just talkin' out into the realtime realverse here) is done, I thikn it's time for me to fuck myself in the ass with a shit filled condom thats been in my freezer fer like 2 days teeheeheeheee!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
bRiaN sTorM (08-26-2020), Johnny Legend (08-22-2020), Theo Pryce (08-29-2020)