Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 05:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Boiling points part 1
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-21-2020, 04:44 PM

Well folks times are tough, the world is in turmoil and stress levels are high. There's been no greater need for a hero than now, today nor has there been a better time to make that extra effort to aid your fellow man. Going above and beyond to help others in these trying times and show a bit of kindness. Even a little can go a long way. Unfortunately our hometown hero, happens to still be preoccupied with his own issues and these problems continue to weigh on his thoughts, even today. And the longer that time progresses forward, the more they continue to trouble and plague his mind.

The betrayal he faced from his closest friend Griffin was something he never assumed was a possibility and now that it was a reality, bRiaN couldn't handle it. This was like a nightmare he couldn't wake up from! Worst of all, Griffin wasn't talking to bRiaN, it was almost like he was avoiding bRiaN! None of this made sense and it was completely out of character for Griffin to keep bRiaN in the dark and for so long too.

bRiaN knew there were things that happened in Griffin's past, during the time they weren't speaking, before they reconnected. Griffin had his secrets and there were things he didn't want to talk about but this was different. Plus it effected bRiaN, when that masked man attacked him, it became bRiaN's business too. He was involved now, this wasn't just a part of Griffin's past that he didn't want to discuss because he couldn't face it yet, this had become a concern for bRiaN and it was effecting him drastically. He couldn't constantly look over his shoulder and always be on edge, expecting an attack. Always waiting for some masked man to step out of the shadows and strike.

No, this had to end, even if things had to get ugly and bRiaN had to put his foot down, he would get the answers he deserved. Even if it meant destroying a friendship.

"Gross Greggo your days are numbered. Maybe some vacation time in the hospital will teach you some manners. And the ghost of your associate Shane is going to be in my corner. If you remember, he had his chance to attack me in the ring before but instead, he was on my side. He cheered me on and watched as I walked away to the back. I'm not certain what he'll be able to do now that he's a ghost but I'm sure it will be done in my favor.....whatever it is. But even if Shane can't do anything to help, I'll still make short work of you. You disgusting dung beetle. Even the animals on my farm are cleaner than you and it's high time someone clean up you act and beat you civilized. You are of no match for me. Not even in your wildest dreams. I'm going to stop there, based on what I know about you, I'm not going to dive into what might go on in your dreams in any further detail or encourage you to remember them. You sick freak."

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like bRiaN sTorM's post:
Azrael Erebus (08-30-2020), Theo Pryce (08-29-2020)